User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Voice sesame street elmo denies had gay sex with minor

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    excuse me?? I HAVE NEVER told anyone to leave the forum as far as i remember. If you have proof then POST THEN DAMN THING AND STOP WHINING ABOUT IT.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for the rest of you. Do you see what the left is now doing openly?? It's the truth what the elmo pervert has done but one cannot mention which side of the political spectrum they are on...UNLESSOFCOURSEYOUAREAREPUBLICANDONOR and then it can be mentioned in the article alerting everyone to your anti-social behavior. I have a link to that if i absolutely have to post it. I realize i don't have to do that with the right. They actually are aware of what is going on in the world. The other side. not so much.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Kizzume's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 185x in 118 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    excuse me?? I HAVE NEVER told anyone to leave the forum as far as i remember. If you have proof then POST THEN DAMN THING AND STOP WHINING ABOUT IT.
    You've done it to 3 people since I've been here. You did it to me when I posted one of my first threads where I was saying that this forum is primarily right wing. But whatever, you're the Cigar of the right, actually you're worse than Cigar, but whatever.
    Sorry--but I do not accept the idea that being intolerant of intolerance is THE SAME THING as being intolerant of anything else.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    for the rest of you. Do you see what the left is now doing openly??
    No. I don't. The left isn't openly doing anything except in the minds of paranoid delusional right-wing wackos.
    It's the truth what the elmo pervert has done but one cannot mention which side of the political spectrum they are on...UNLESSOFCOURSEYOUAREAREPUBLICANDONOR and then it can be mentioned in the article alerting everyone to your anti-social behavior. I have a link to that if i absolutely have to post it. I realize i don't have to do that with the right. They actually are aware of what is going on in the world. The other side. not so much.
    So the article doesn't mention the person's political affiliation. That doesn't mean there's some sort of left-wing conspiracy.
    Sorry--but I do not accept the idea that being intolerant of intolerance is THE SAME THING as being intolerant of anything else.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 978
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Kabuki Joe's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 758x in 591 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conley View Post
    Why do you think he'll walk on this?

...because he's not a Sandusky...Sandusky was destined to loose because he was plain creepy...other people, like Sam Adams the GAY mayor of Portland OR, aren't creepy enough looking so people kinda sorta don't want to go after them...like I have said too many times to count there will be a case that will blow this wide open when the right child and adult make it to the soptlight, mark my words it will change everything we now do in this situation...

Kabuki Joe

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,631
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    patrickt's Avatar Senior Member
    Living in Oaxaca, Mexico, born in Memphis and worked in Colorado
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,009x in 3,481 Posts
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Little Dictator View Post
    A 16 yr old cannot consent to sex. But like Calypso said - this guy will walk right out of this.

Let's go back and count the scandals in this administration that no one has followed up on. This $#@! starts at the top. Poor leadership leads to this kind of behavior by the underlings.
    In most states a 16-year old can consent to sex but many states have a requirement that the two parties be within a certain range of years. A 29-year difference exceeds all statutory requirements that I'm familiar with. The general opinion is that a 45-year old is too experienced and too sophisticated for a 16-year old to have much of a chance.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conley View Post
    Why do you think he'll walk on this?
    For the same reasons Roman Polanski walked on rape of a 13-year old. He was a creative genius, the liberals loved him, and he was an innocent victim of the wily 13-ear old. I can see the mouthpiece for Elmo on The View now with Whoopi and the gang crying over the horrible injustice.

Kizzume, what do you think the chances are of someone working on Sesame Street and being heard on PBS is a conservative?
    Last edited by patrickt; 11-12-2012 at 04:18 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Kabuki Joe (11-12-2012)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    For the same reasons Roman Polanski walked on rape of a 13-year old. He was a creative genius, the liberals loved him, and he was an innocent victim of the wily 13-ear old. I can see the mouthpiece for Elmo on The View now with Whoopi and the gang crying over the horrible injustice.

Kizzume, what do you think the chances are of someone working on Sesame Street and being heard on PBS is a conservative?
    The chances are probably high that he's liberal, but that doesn't mean anything. This isn't like a right winger who speaks against homosexuality getting caught in a public restroom with a "wide stance".

I really can't see anyone defending this.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizzume View Post
    The chances are probably high that he's liberal, but that doesn't mean anything. This isn't like a right winger who speaks against homosexuality getting caught in a public restroom with a "wide stance".

I really can't see anyone defending this.
    I was chatting with a friend and a man I didn't know, but my friend did, sat at our table and proceeded to rant about the unfair laws that prohibit a mature man from having sex with a young man. I asked what he meant by mature and young man. He said he was mature and 14 or 15 would be a young man. I said, "You aren't mature. You are well past your use-by date. You shelf life has long ago expired. You are $#@!ing old. And, a 14-year old boy is a young man only in a polite sense. You are a pedophile and I don't intend to listen to this crap."

My friend never said a word. I asked him later if he approved of that and he said, "No, but I'm gay and I'm hesitant to criticize another gay." Too bad. Gay doesn't mean pedophile.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Kabuki Joe (11-12-2012)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I was chatting with a friend and a man I didn't know, but my friend did, sat at our table and proceeded to rant about the unfair laws that prohibit a mature man from having sex with a young man. I asked what he meant by mature and young man. He said he was mature and 14 or 15 would be a young man. I said, "You aren't mature. You are well past your use-by date. You shelf life has long ago expired. You are $#@!ing old. And, a 14-year old boy is a young man only in a polite sense. You are a pedophile and I don't intend to listen to this crap."

My friend never said a word. I asked him later if he approved of that and he said, "No, but I'm gay and I'm hesitant to criticize another gay." Too bad. Gay doesn't mean pedophile.
    I'm disturbed by how many people are actually pedophiles. There are a LOT of them--they don't necessarily act out on it, and they usually don't try to argue to make kid-adult sex legal, but there are just so many of them--and I don't mean just gays--although to be honest, the rare times I've ever run across people trying to argue making adult-kid sex legal, they've always been gay (but that doesn't mean that much because I've hung out with some strange gay subcultures and haven't done the same in straight subcultures).
    Last edited by Kizzume; 11-12-2012 at 04:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread