Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An ode to Venus.

Throughout my time on the forums of the net, i have been dabbling in religion. i started off as a satanist slash athiest, who 'thought logically.' then, i found god did exist through some deductions, and, shocked, began to search for some meaning in the afterlife. today, i realize that the soul is the collected energy of the body that leaves the body, not having a heart beat to keep the energy pumping throughout the body. these energies stay together, as a cloud, but spread all over the place, connected to each other 'as to present a soul.' this means when you die, you will indeed have an afterlife.

I am drawn to venus, the planet. every planet, as we are, even as mountains are, are 'faeries.' faeries are like conscious little things that react, and lacking a definition of consciousness, i stand with my decree that 'reactivity is consciousness.' this means that even a brick is conscious, as, it reacts, as we are a sum of pieces that react too, yes? this goes in line with the big bang theory, all at once there was something, and, that energy is growing...

Now, venus is the second planet. this is a 'elemental plane of fire' in the afterlife. this is where we will go if we worship her, tying our conscious to her by choice, where we will inherit all the things of any heaven. all heavens are great, except the hell of baal. baal is mars, of course, and, is the worst place where you default to if you do not worship the gods of one sort or another.

Gods can heal you, as they have done before. as most of you are christians, you could pray to jesus, for example, to cure hiccups? this will be faster if collected into a massive prayer, so, you could also cure diseases and mental ailments too, of course. the correct way to pray is to hold your head slightly aloft, close your eyes and hold your hands together without your elbows resting, then calling on the god and what you need of them, or, much to their preference, just praising them and thanking them for past answered prayers and giving them your time, yes?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Brett Nortje For This Useful Post:

resister (08-03-2017)

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining telepathy through Venus.

Venus is a merciful god, but, unlike jesus, her patience is tested, like any one of us, yes? so, while benevolent, she has limits, of course. i bet you are all interested in getting telepathy, that is why you are listening to this or reading this, if you will?

What if i was to tell you that you could get telepathy by praying to venus, the way i showed you, for between four and ten minutes, about? you need only picture the planet venus, and pray to it, for, telepathy - do not lose heart!

Telepathy is where you need various way points in the world to regulate the phonic sounds you make. this will be where you have your voice box with the little hairs that are smaller than the usual ones 'to make big sounds,' make smaller sounds. these sounds less dense than shouting and then talking, which are very densely packed to make such a loud sound, go throughout the world with energies attracting them - 'things answer to these voices.'

And that is how to get telepathy. praying to venus to say thankyou will no doubt make her very happy, and, you will receive a placebo in the form of a adrenaline rush when you realize she is speaking to you.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why worship Venus?

Some of you may ask why we should worship venus? well, for one thing, if you like to laugh, you will be graced with more laughter, as she is a great fan of "playing the fool." this means she likes to mess around and have fun, while she is also a god accepting prostitution. some of you may ask how this can be, how can a god accept and encourage the offering of things for sexual relations? Well, this is natural in our world, from the farmers of the african homelands offering cows to others for their daughters, down to bars where guys buy girls drinks - this is a way of buying sex, yes?

Some of you may like it so far, others may not? that is up to you of course, and, you may deduct your own things so far. But, it says in legend that besides these things she enjoys, she is also into fighting in the martial sense, with weapons, fists and other forms of fighting that are not really magical, although she likes to enchant people to make them great, as i believe myself to be too. besides that, she also likes to care for the needy with political policies she manifests through people carrying out her wishes, if they are true to her of course. then, there is the influence of drink from her, to add to merriment, and then the relaxing things again. then, she seems to be a bit of a scholar, maybe even calling herself a primadonna of all sciences, as she needs to support herself.

There is the influence of venus on all of us, as she likes to win people over with her gifts and endowments. of course, she is tied to lakshmi, goddess of wealth and fertility. i would suppose that praying to her would result in you being healed, as i have just an hour ago had a terrible toothache and prayed to her for delivery from this, and now am nearly one hundred percent. of course, them being tied together is a good thing, think of all the blessings.

As venus and lashmi are both the second first ones, we would be blessed with energy and logic if we were to follow her and bring her into our lives. the first sign that she will endow you with is euphoria if you pray to her properly, as she will show you 'the blessings of her bosom.' this would be where she would make you feel euphoric, to a great degree like you are on some sort of narcotics, as, she knows the human body well, where gaia knows the communication between bodies - gaia is the earth mother, the planet we live on, being the performer planet, the salesman, the person that is a product, yes?

So, i hope you have a better idea about venus, as i have brought notes forwards for the rest of you. the notes were very murky, and, as things change, and, we all know change is good, venus has become more resplendent in her attitude and blessings, there for all of us.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vishnu, husband of Lakshmi and Venus.

It says in myth that vishnu is 'the preserver of life,' or the "preserver." this is like him being, in magic, a protector of spell casters, where they would draw a chalk circle to protect themselves, or a charm spell to protect them from other things. like his wife, praying to him should give you good health too, but vishnu i suppose is more masculine, looking to smite evil, as he has done for me tonight, smiting my enemies so that they do not bother me any more, of course.

I have seen the influence of this god on me while i was striving for the freedoms of various people, like liberty he is a strider for personal freedoms, and, will enforce people's rights. for example, he would want the goat herders of africa to be able to practice their 'child brides thing,' where there would be 'mixed freedom challenges,' where the freedom of the village's culture would conflict with the freedom of the young women, yes? this can be solved as a society that will remain free to practice these things, where the women's parents are free to say no, and the woman is free to run away, of course. this would be the dictum of vishnu, i am sure.

So, where venus and lakshmi are preservers in terms of gentle extremely social ways, vishnu is more masculine and will fight for freedom. like his wife, he will also embellish himself in "life," where he will guide the evolution at least of all sorts of creatures and looks to see them live full lives. of course, sometimes a predator will bring death, but from that death comes the feeding of many predators, of course. seeing as how venus is so into military, maybe he likes to see life compete with life?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

+ Reply to Thread