Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Photographic memories.

This is something that everybody should crave - imagine being able to remember everything? Imagine, for example, and, this is a pet fantasy of mine, if you could read each humanity science in college once and write the exam the next day? That would be something special yes? Imagine that with formulas too, for real sciences like engineering... yes, we could revolutionize the state of society with something like that!

So, what is a memory? There has been lots of research into this, the say it has to do with brain functions, of course. If the memories are stored in the brain though, this is a 'nerve' that feels sensations and stores them, with them circulating and keeping feelings alive. Instead of analysing how we remember how to speak, let's try to hard wire memories to our capacity to walk, yes? This would make this recollection so natural that we could easily recall these impulses, of course.

So, how do we walk? It is tied to our senses, so, let's make is based on senses? Now, we cannot base it on smell or something, as we would have trouble taking these things into exam halls, so that is out. Maybe we could use an old trick of mine - if you think of 'a sum' or a word, and you repeat the thing you want to remember just after that word, all to yourself, then there is a good chance you could remember it, as, this is a relay.

For example, I want to remember my mother's telephone number. So, instead of memorizing it as 'mom's number,' I would say, [mom] = [5] = xxx, yes? This would be a three step memorizing module, of course.

If we were to analyse that further, it would be down to a cluttered process, so let's try to make it 'biological?' Wait, I will leave that for another time! The best way to do it so far is to use alpha numerics to code the letters of the name of the equation to the numbers or values or key words.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Brett Nortje For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (03-09-2018)

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 879
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,087x in 12,282 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Not everybody has film.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 792
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    rcfieldz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,126x in 894 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure people with PTSD wish their memory wasn't so clear.

+ Reply to Thread