User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Why Is America So Bad at Promoting Democracy in Other Countries?

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 475
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesYour first GroupTagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Refugee's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,643x in 1,183 Posts
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    I do not have time now but I will try to read this at a later time . I have some trouble associating Marxism with such a large royal class ( the super rich) as we have. In the meantime I think my definition of "corporatism" explains many of our ills and that we must turn to localism not globalism . To individualiy not sameness for the answers.
    For freedom to live the megacorps must die!
    Communism was never anything other than a takeover producing a new set of elite and always, wherever it happened, ending in a dictatorship. The bait was that everyone would get something for nothing, very popular in an age of absolute monarchies and absolute poverty (which is the age they were designed for), but still popular today as the have-nots are taken in by it. Of course, it's had to change it’s name and update itself from communism, to liberal fascism to progressivism, but the same people are behind it, as the video explains.

We can all see the bankers, corporations and politicians getting filthy rich, while the poor get poorer, but why is that happening? By accident? It’s not just the US either, what is happening where you are is going on right across the western world and it’s not a coincidence.

The warnings have been going on for decades, but it’s only now that people are beginning to wake up. I’m not asking you to believe what you read in those previous links either, you’re old enough to decide for yourself, but there is a very real possibility that having done so, you’ll begin to look at the world around you in a very new light and begin to see the relationship between cultural Marxism and progressivism.
    Last edited by Refugee; 08-15-2017 at 09:50 AM.
    Change My World - Surviving Modernity (a collection of explanatory articles)

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 572
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Ivan88's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 342x in 302 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    America is a captive country controlled by Communist regimes that seek to compel all nations to bow to Talmudist control.
    This came about chiefly by 3 entities in the Book of Revelation:
    THE DRAGON is all the pretenders adhering to the doctrines of the Pharisees, Scribes and Sadducees that drive the beast and false prophet into biological and political plagues and pestilence of continuous wars and mass murder of the innocent.

THE FALSE PROPHET is apostate Mid-Eastern, European & American churches, who embraced the doctrines of the Pharisees and their defunct program, making the world drunk with the wine of anti-Christ false doctrine and example.

THE BEAST is one having horns like a lamb – the world Christian superpowers who have embraced Phariseeism and it’s derivatives, controlled by the money changers and led to do their bidding, especially in war. From Christ's Message to the 7 Churches @ https://raifwp.wordpress.com/ by The Royal American Institute For World Peace
    Last edited by Ivan88; 08-16-2017 at 12:03 PM.

Original Ranter
    V.I.P
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 55,000x in 38,071 Posts
    Mentioned
    2046 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's discuss the OP and not nonsense.
    Alea iacta est

Check out the blog.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Refugee (08-16-2017)

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 730
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,109x in 3,234 Posts
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Of course Marxism has super rich, as do all systems . However as I said if you had read my statement it is the large number of super rich that I find unmarxist.

Secondly , I'd love to address your tired "stop buying their products " meme. But I have. Many times . And as you know I recently told you I was done enabling your tactics of asking the same already answered questions again and again and then lying about or ignoring the fact that you had been answered. Exactly the tactics you utilized in the above post. I also would not be suprised if others began to deal with your antics in a similar way.
    Then you'd be stuck actually having to debate us on content. And if you could do that well at all , you would never have sunk to the tactics described above.

Thirdly, DON'T walk into my house.
    Your house......that is linked into the internet using what IS?
    Your house......powered or gassed by what power company?
    Your house......that has a fridge, oven, microwave, washing machine, dryer, hot water heater, made by whom?
    Your house......used who's paint, lumber, brick, siding, or metal?
    Your house......that I don't have to go into.....because a megacorporation product sits in your front driveway.
    Your house......has how many accounts? Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, HBO, Cable TV. Use Fed Ex or UPS donttread?

You provide no answers. Your point on megacorps and the bloviating you do could be summed up nicely. Sheer hypocrisy. Do as I say, not as I do nonsense. Moving on.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 2,077
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,621x in 5,761 Posts
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Refugee View Post
    Communism was never anything other than a takeover producing a new set of elite and always, wherever it happened, ending in a dictatorship. The bait was that everyone would get something for nothing, very popular in an age of absolute monarchies and absolute poverty (which is the age they were designed for), but still popular today as the have-nots are taken in by it. Of course, it's had to change itís name and update itself from communism, to liberal fascism to progressivism, but the same people are behind it, as the video explains.

We can all see the bankers, corporations and politicians getting filthy rich, while the poor get poorer, but why is that happening? By accident? Itís not just the US either, what is happening where you are is going on right across the western world and itís not a coincidence.

The warnings have been going on for decades, but itís only now that people are beginning to wake up. Iím not asking you to believe what you read in those previous links either, youíre old enough to decide for yourself, but there is a very real possibility that having done so, youíll begin to look at the world around you in a very new light and begin to see the relationship between cultural Marxism and progressivism.

But we didn't get here through Marxism or communism. We got here through Capitalism. Unchecked all economic sysytems devised to date will lead to two classes because of the the greed and power lust among those all sytems tend to put in charge because they want it badly enough to do anything to get that power.
    How do we fix that? Choose government officals by lottery perhaps ? I am very interested in your take on this as sometimes I think I'm the only one who sees that all political systems empower the wrong people and crash. Maybe the corrupt chase power more than power actually corrupts when it has proper checks and limitations built in.
    Last edited by donttread; Today at 06:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread