User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 91 to 100 of 100

Thread: Taxes will be going up :)

  1. #91
    Points: 481, Level: 4
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Cali's Avatar Junior Member
    Karma
    208
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    22
    Points
    481
    Level
    4
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 7x in 4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    I am very dissapointed with how many people I see with the comments like "it is my body, I choose whether to get rid of the baby or not, is ONLY between the woman and her doctor" ========== NO! bull$#@!, it is not $#@! between you and your doctor ONLY, it is also between YOU and the Father of the baby in your stomach.

    It take two to make a baby, I don't care if he is your one night stand, or your boyfriend, or your husband. If you get pregnant, you don't run to the doctors and get it out of you, you better talk to him first. You two sit down, discuss it, and ask HIS opinions on how he feel about you want an abortion.

    I'm sick dissapointed with those selfish women who loves free contraceptive and free stuff from Obamacare, and think they are have every rights to make every decission. And, I certainly look down on those women who just run to abortion without even discuss it with the baby father. Oh, and is this Obamacare going to give free abortion cost too?

    I have see this with my own eyes. I know someone who secretly went get abortion without letting her boyfriend knows, he found out afterward and he totally break down, collapse, he just wish she would at least talk to him first.
    But then I know someone who just barely graduated high school, got pregnant, still keep the baby and give birth. She say she knows the consequences of how this baby might affect her life since she so young, but she never regret the decission she make of bring her baby to life.

    What ever it is, is NOT just your choice, so don't even try to scream "woman rights", it our "body", we are the SOLY only one who make the decission. This just show how SELFISH you are! Don't be a selfish brat!

    Should at least talk to the baby father first, if you two already discuss this and agree on abortion, Hey, if that what you choose, then that is what you choose. I can say I don't like abortion, that is my viewpoints, but you also entitle to yours. Just don't make the decission on your own, one day you might regret it, and if you love your man, don't let him be the one that in shock after find out you got abortion without even let him know you pregnant.
    Last edited by Cali; 11-15-2012 at 12:27 AM.

  2. #92
    Points: 1,218, Level: 7
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Montoya's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    -485
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    807
    Points
    1,218
    Level
    7
    Thanks Given
    162
    Thanked 131x in 104 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    I am very dissapointed with how many people I see with the comments like "it is my body, I choose whether to get rid of the baby or not, is ONLY between the woman and her doctor" ========== NO! bull$#@!, it is not $#@! between you and your doctor ONLY, it is also between YOU and the Father of the baby in your stomach.

    It take two to make a baby, I don't care if he is your one night stand, or your boyfriend, or your husband. If you get pregnant, you don't run to the doctors and get it out of you, you better talk to him first. You two sit down, discuss it, and ask HIS opinions on how he feel about you want an abortion.

    I'm sick dissapointed with those selfish women who loves free contraceptive and free stuff from Obamacare, and think they are have every rights to make every decission. And, I certainly look down on those women who just run to abortion without even discuss it with the baby father. Oh, and is this Obamacare going to give free abortion cost too?

    I have see this with my own eyes. I know someone who secretly went get abortion without letting her boyfriend knows, he found out afterward and he totally break down, collapse, he just wish she would at least talk to him first.
    But then I know someone who just barely graduated high school, got pregnant, still keep the baby and give birth. She say she knows the consequences of how this baby might affect her life since she so young, but she never regret the decission she make of bring her baby to life.

    What ever it is, is NOT just your choice, so don't even try to scream "woman rights", it our "body", we are the SOLY only one who make the decission. This just show how SELFISH you are! Don't be a selfish brat!

    Should at least talk to the baby father first, if you two already discuss this and agree on abortion, Hey, if that what you choose, then that is what you choose. I can say I don't like abortion, that is my viewpoints, but you also entitle to yours. Just don't make the decission on your own, one day you might regret it, and if you love your man, don't let him be the one that in shock after find out you got abortion without even let him know you pregnant.
    It's none of your $#@!ing business.

  3. #93
    Points: 481, Level: 4
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Cali's Avatar Junior Member
    Karma
    208
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    22
    Points
    481
    Level
    4
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 7x in 4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    It's none of your $#@!ing business.
    Wao, OK. If I was a man, I found find it to be extremely difficult to communicate with you. If you a woman, I truely wish your future husband much luck, since this selfish, bratty attitude with you will probably drive all the decent men away. And if you already married, I wonder if you talking to your husband with this attitude everyday?
    And yup, is none of F*** my business, and it is also none of your F*** business that I am here excercise my rights to speak my opinion and say what I believe in.
    Anyways, I'm not here to fight. I'm just here to learn and just exchange viewpoints.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cali For This Useful Post:

    Agravan (11-15-2012),Calypso Jones (11-15-2012),Mainecoons (11-15-2012)

  5. #94
    Points: 30,718, Level: 42
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Agravan's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    7994
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    5,365
    Points
    30,718
    Level
    42
    Thanks Given
    2,594
    Thanked 1,827x in 1,329 Posts
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    It's none of your $#@!ing business.
    Montoya, are all leftists just natural born $#@!s or do you have to attend special $#@! training courses?
    Democrats believe that "politics is war by other means." And they are at war with America, with common sense and even common decency. Those who would mount an effective opposition had better have a high tolerance for slime, slander and abuse.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agravan For This Useful Post:

    Calypso Jones (11-15-2012),Mainecoons (11-15-2012)

  7. #95
    Points: 40,744, Level: 49
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,106
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    patrickt's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    9417
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    U. S. Citizien living in Oaxaca
    Posts
    9,084
    Points
    40,744
    Level
    49
    Thanks Given
    474
    Thanked 3,283x in 2,336 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Wao, OK. If I was a man, I found find it to be extremely difficult to communicate with you. If you a woman, I truely wish your future husband much luck, since this selfish, bratty attitude with you will probably drive all the decent men away. And if you already married, I wonder if you talking to your husband with this attitude everyday?
    And yup, is none of F*** my business, and it is also none of your F*** business that I am here excercise my rights to speak my opinion and say what I believe in.
    Anyways, I'm not here to fight. I'm just here to learn and just exchange viewpoints.
    Montoya might be a male but he certainly isn't a man.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

    Agravan (11-15-2012)

  9. #96
    Points: 25,712, Level: 39
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Kabuki Joe's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    5035
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Points
    25,712
    Level
    39
    Thanks Given
    2,015
    Thanked 758x in 591 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    I am very dissapointed with how many people I see with the comments like "it is my body, I choose whether to get rid of the baby or not, is ONLY between the woman and her doctor" ========== NO! bull$#@!, it is not $#@! between you and your doctor ONLY, it is also between YOU and the Father of the baby in your stomach.

    It take two to make a baby, I don't care if he is your one night stand, or your boyfriend, or your husband. If you get pregnant, you don't run to the doctors and get it out of you, you better talk to him first. You two sit down, discuss it, and ask HIS opinions on how he feel about you want an abortion.

    I'm sick dissapointed with those selfish women who loves free contraceptive and free stuff from Obamacare, and think they are have every rights to make every decission. And, I certainly look down on those women who just run to abortion without even discuss it with the baby father. Oh, and is this Obamacare going to give free abortion cost too?

    I have see this with my own eyes. I know someone who secretly went get abortion without letting her boyfriend knows, he found out afterward and he totally break down, collapse, he just wish she would at least talk to him first.
    But then I know someone who just barely graduated high school, got pregnant, still keep the baby and give birth. She say she knows the consequences of how this baby might affect her life since she so young, but she never regret the decission she make of bring her baby to life.

    What ever it is, is NOT just your choice, so don't even try to scream "woman rights", it our "body", we are the SOLY only one who make the decission. This just show how SELFISH you are! Don't be a selfish brat!

    Should at least talk to the baby father first, if you two already discuss this and agree on abortion, Hey, if that what you choose, then that is what you choose. I can say I don't like abortion, that is my viewpoints, but you also entitle to yours. Just don't make the decission on your own, one day you might regret it, and if you love your man, don't let him be the one that in shock after find out you got abortion without even let him know you pregnant.
    ...it's about power...nothing more, nothing less...


    Kabuki Joe

  10. #97
    Points: 25,712, Level: 39
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Kabuki Joe's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    5035
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Points
    25,712
    Level
    39
    Thanks Given
    2,015
    Thanked 758x in 591 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Wao, OK. If I was a man, I found find it to be extremely difficult to communicate with you. If you a woman, I truely wish your future husband much luck, since this selfish, bratty attitude with you will probably drive all the decent men away. And if you already married, I wonder if you talking to your husband with this attitude everyday?
    And yup, is none of F*** my business, and it is also none of your F*** business that I am here excercise my rights to speak my opinion and say what I believe in.
    Anyways, I'm not here to fight. I'm just here to learn and just exchange viewpoints.

    ...I'm pretty sure, either way male or female, he/she is a man hater...


    Kabuki Joe

  11. #98
    Points: 25,712, Level: 39
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Kabuki Joe's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    5035
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Points
    25,712
    Level
    39
    Thanks Given
    2,015
    Thanked 758x in 591 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Montoya might be a male but he certainly isn't a man.

    ...wow...someone that's picked up a little on what I have been saying...


    Kabuki Joe

  12. #99
    Points: 18,550, Level: 32
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 1,100
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    4465
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
    Posts
    3,755
    Points
    18,550
    Level
    32
    Thanks Given
    673
    Thanked 1,086x in 816 Posts
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    50
    It's about the feds power. It's about destruction of the family. Hence the destruction of society. It is about Uncle Sugar being the daddy and taking care of women with a little w. And men with a little 'm'. and when the plan is fulfilled, you are no long 'men' or 'women'. You are 'the masses'. faceless, nameless, painless.

  13. #100
    Points: 25,712, Level: 39
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,238
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Kabuki Joe's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    5035
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Points
    25,712
    Level
    39
    Thanks Given
    2,015
    Thanked 758x in 591 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    It's about the feds power. It's about destruction of the family. Hence the destruction of society. It is about Uncle Sugar being the daddy and taking care of women with a little w. And men with a little 'm'. and when the plan is fulfilled, you are no long 'men' or 'women'. You are 'the masses'. faceless, nameless, painless.

    ...honestly I don't think it has anything to do with the feds, it's about people not wanting to be told what to do...it's all over our society from religion to public schools...


    Kabuki Joe

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Forum Topsite Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO