Cali's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7x in 4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am very dissapointed with how many people I see with the comments like "it is my body, I choose whether to get rid of the baby or not, is ONLY between the woman and her doctor" ========== NO! bull$#@!, it is not damn between you and your doctor ONLY, it is also between YOU and the Father of the baby in your stomach.

It take two to make a baby, I don't care if he is your one night stand, or your boyfriend, or your husband. If you get pregnant, you don't run to the doctors and get it out of you, you better talk to him first. You two sit down, discuss it, and ask HIS opinions on how he feel about you want an abortion.

I'm sick dissapointed with those selfish women who loves free contraceptive and free stuff from Obamacare, and think they are have every rights to make every decission. And, I certainly look down on those women who just run to abortion without even discuss it with the baby father. Oh, and is this Obamacare going to give free abortion cost too?

I have see this with my own eyes. I know someone who secretly went get abortion without letting her boyfriend knows, he found out afterward and he totally break down, collapse, he just wish she would at least talk to him first.
    But then I know someone who just barely graduated high school, got pregnant, still keep the baby and give birth. She say she knows the consequences of how this baby might affect her life since she so young, but she never regret the decission she make of bring her baby to life.

What ever it is, is NOT just your choice, so don't even try to scream "woman rights", it our "body", we are the SOLY only one who make the decission. This just show how SELFISH you are! Don't be a selfish brat!

Should at least talk to the baby father first, if you two already discuss this and agree on abortion, Hey, if that what you choose, then that is what you choose. I can say I don't like abortion, that is my viewpoints, but you also entitle to yours. Just don't make the decission on your own, one day you might regret it, and if you love your man, don't let him be the one that in shock after find out you got abortion without even let him know you pregnant.
    Last edited by Cali; 11-15-2012 at 12:27 AM.