Cali's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7x in 4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am very dissapointed with how many people I see with the comments like "it is my body, I choose whether to get rid of the baby or not, is ONLY between the woman and her doctor" ========== NO! bull$#@!, it is not damn between you and your doctor ONLY, it is also between YOU and the Father of the baby in your stomach.

It take two to make a baby, I don't care if he is your one night stand, or your boyfriend, or your husband. If you get pregnant, you don't run to the doctors and get it out of you, you better talk to him first. You two sit down, discuss it, and ask HIS opinions on how he feel about you want an abortion.

I'm sick dissapointed with those selfish women who loves free contraceptive and free stuff from Obamacare, and think they are have every rights to make every decission. And, I certainly look down on those women who just run to abortion without even discuss it with the baby father. Oh, and is this Obamacare going to give free abortion cost too?

I have see this with my own eyes. I know someone who secretly went get abortion without letting her boyfriend knows, he found out afterward and he totally break down, collapse, he just wish she would at least talk to him first.
    But then I know someone who just barely graduated high school, got pregnant, still keep the baby and give birth. She say she knows the consequences of how this baby might affect her life since she so young, but she never regret the decission she make of bring her baby to life.

What ever it is, is NOT just your choice, so don't even try to scream "woman rights", it our "body", we are the SOLY only one who make the decission. This just show how SELFISH you are! Don't be a selfish brat!

Should at least talk to the baby father first, if you two already discuss this and agree on abortion, Hey, if that what you choose, then that is what you choose. I can say I don't like abortion, that is my viewpoints, but you also entitle to yours. Just don't make the decission on your own, one day you might regret it, and if you love your man, don't let him be the one that in shock after find out you got abortion without even let him know you pregnant.
    Last edited by Cali; 11-15-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Montoya's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 131x in 104 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    I am very dissapointed with how many people I see with the comments like "it is my body, I choose whether to get rid of the baby or not, is ONLY between the woman and her doctor" ========== NO! bull$#@!, it is not damn between you and your doctor ONLY, it is also between YOU and the Father of the baby in your stomach.

It take two to make a baby, I don't care if he is your one night stand, or your boyfriend, or your husband. If you get pregnant, you don't run to the doctors and get it out of you, you better talk to him first. You two sit down, discuss it, and ask HIS opinions on how he feel about you want an abortion.

I'm sick dissapointed with those selfish women who loves free contraceptive and free stuff from Obamacare, and think they are have every rights to make every decission. And, I certainly look down on those women who just run to abortion without even discuss it with the baby father. Oh, and is this Obamacare going to give free abortion cost too?

I have see this with my own eyes. I know someone who secretly went get abortion without letting her boyfriend knows, he found out afterward and he totally break down, collapse, he just wish she would at least talk to him first.
    But then I know someone who just barely graduated high school, got pregnant, still keep the baby and give birth. She say she knows the consequences of how this baby might affect her life since she so young, but she never regret the decission she make of bring her baby to life.

What ever it is, is NOT just your choice, so don't even try to scream "woman rights", it our "body", we are the SOLY only one who make the decission. This just show how SELFISH you are! Don't be a selfish brat!

Should at least talk to the baby father first, if you two already discuss this and agree on abortion, Hey, if that what you choose, then that is what you choose. I can say I don't like abortion, that is my viewpoints, but you also entitle to yours. Just don't make the decission on your own, one day you might regret it, and if you love your man, don't let him be the one that in shock after find out you got abortion without even let him know you pregnant.
    It's none of your $#@!ing business.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Cali's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7x in 4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    Wao, OK. If I was a man, I found find it to be extremely difficult to communicate with you. If you a woman, I truely wish your future husband much luck, since this selfish, bratty attitude with you will probably drive all the decent men away. And if you already married, I wonder if you talking to your husband with this attitude everyday?
    And yup, is none of F*** my business, and it is also none of your F*** business that I am here excercise my rights to speak my opinion and say what I believe in.
    Anyways, I'm not here to fight. I'm just here to learn and just exchange viewpoints.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cali For This Useful Post:

Agravan (11-15-2012),Calypso Jones (11-15-2012),Mainecoons (11-15-2012)

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Agravan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,832x in 1,330 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    Montoya, are all leftists just natural born $#@!s or do you have to attend special $#@! training courses?
    Democrats believe that "politics is war by other means." And they are at war with America, with common sense and even common decency. Those who would mount an effective opposition had better have a high tolerance for slime, slander and abuse.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agravan For This Useful Post:

Calypso Jones (11-15-2012),Mainecoons (11-15-2012)

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,631
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    patrickt's Avatar Senior Member
    Living in Oaxaca, Mexico, born in Memphis and worked in Colorado
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,009x in 3,481 Posts
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wao, OK. If I was a man, I found find it to be extremely difficult to communicate with you. If you a woman, I truely wish your future husband much luck, since this selfish, bratty attitude with you will probably drive all the decent men away. And if you already married, I wonder if you talking to your husband with this attitude everyday?
    And yup, is none of F*** my business, and it is also none of your F*** business that I am here excercise my rights to speak my opinion and say what I believe in.
    Anyways, I'm not here to fight. I'm just here to learn and just exchange viewpoints.
    Montoya might be a male but he certainly isn't a man.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Agravan (11-15-2012)

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 978
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Kabuki Joe's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 758x in 591 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...it's about power...nothing more, nothing less...

Kabuki Joe

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...I'm pretty sure, either way male or female, he/she is a man hater...

Kabuki Joe

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Montoya might be a male but he certainly isn't a man.

...wow...someone that's picked up a little on what I have been saying...

Kabuki Joe

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's about the feds power. It's about destruction of the family. Hence the destruction of society. It is about Uncle Sugar being the daddy and taking care of women with a little w. And men with a little 'm'. and when the plan is fulfilled, you are no long 'men' or 'women'. You are 'the masses'. faceless, nameless, painless.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    It's about the feds power. It's about destruction of the family. Hence the destruction of society. It is about Uncle Sugar being the daddy and taking care of women with a little w. And men with a little 'm'. and when the plan is fulfilled, you are no long 'men' or 'women'. You are 'the masses'. faceless, nameless, painless.

...honestly I don't think it has anything to do with the feds, it's about people not wanting to be told what to do...it's all over our society from religion to public schools...

Kabuki Joe

+ Reply to Thread