User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Fox News Alert!

  1. #11
    Points: 141,125, Level: 90
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 1,925
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Cigar's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    13364
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Land of Lincoln
    Posts
    29,918
    Points
    141,125
    Level
    90
    Thanks Given
    540
    Thanked 2,508x in 2,078 Posts
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    Still trying to deflect and change the subject when you get cornered, I see.
    My thread My Rules
    If you find yourself Angry, Bitter and Vindictive every day, all day on Political Forums because you no longer feel privileged or because you lost an Election over 5 years ago then you really need a life.

  2. #12
    Points: 11,087, Level: 25
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 663
    Overall activity: 96.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassYour first Group1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Akula's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1934
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,317
    Points
    11,087
    Level
    25
    Thanks Given
    1,272
    Thanked 621x in 457 Posts
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    My thread My Rules
    sure..sure..whatever you say, boy.

  3. #13
    Points: 15,750, Level: 30
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 700
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    keymanjim's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3671
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,220
    Points
    15,750
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    956
    Thanked 822x in 572 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    My thread My Rules
    Really? Let's see you kick someone off this thread.

    It would be online equivalent of watching a monkey try to fuck a football.

  4. #14
    Points: 141,125, Level: 90
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 1,925
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Cigar's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    13364
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Land of Lincoln
    Posts
    29,918
    Points
    141,125
    Level
    90
    Thanks Given
    540
    Thanked 2,508x in 2,078 Posts
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by keymanjim View Post
    Really? Let's see you kick someone off this thread.

    It would be online equivalent of watching a monkey try to fuck a football.
    If you find yourself Angry, Bitter and Vindictive every day, all day on Political Forums because you no longer feel privileged or because you lost an Election over 5 years ago then you really need a life.

  5. #15
    Points: 15,750, Level: 30
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 700
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    keymanjim's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3671
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,220
    Points
    15,750
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    956
    Thanked 822x in 572 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    That's so cute. Do you have any more childhood photos?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keymanjim For This Useful Post:

    Akula (11-14-2012),Jenda (11-14-2012)

  7. #16
    Points: 141,125, Level: 90
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 1,925
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Cigar's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    13364
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Land of Lincoln
    Posts
    29,918
    Points
    141,125
    Level
    90
    Thanks Given
    540
    Thanked 2,508x in 2,078 Posts
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by keymanjim View Post
    That's so cute. Do you have any more childhood photos?


    Can't ... Forum Rules and Size Restrictions
    If you find yourself Angry, Bitter and Vindictive every day, all day on Political Forums because you no longer feel privileged or because you lost an Election over 5 years ago then you really need a life.

  8. #17
    Points: 38,437, Level: 47
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    patrickt's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    9133
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    U. S. Citizien living in Oaxaca
    Posts
    8,502
    Points
    38,437
    Level
    47
    Thanks Given
    413
    Thanked 3,008x in 2,135 Posts
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    101
    Cut Cigar some slack. It's tough to be covering up for President Obama covering up. It's like pumping out a septic tank: dirty work but someone has to do it.

  9. #18
    Points: 15,750, Level: 30
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 700
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    keymanjim's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3671
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,220
    Points
    15,750
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    956
    Thanked 822x in 572 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    Can't ... Forum Rules and Size Restrictions
    You should lose some weight.

  10. #19
    Points: 32,076, Level: 43
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 374
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    exotix's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    5569
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Starz Fall on Alabama !
    Posts
    5,660
    Points
    32,076
    Level
    43
    Thanks Given
    257
    Thanked 418x in 364 Posts
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    62
    I haven't watched Faux since Rummy declared the WMD's were somewhere east, west, north and south of Baghdad & Tikrit ...


    What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception

    http://www.amazon.com/What-Happened-.../dp/B002XULZ36

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steve-..._b_115099.html


    By Scott McClellan


    Faux Noize ~ Bush Neocon War Crimes propaganda

    Talking Point ~ An idea which may or may not be factual, meant to provide the most effective attack to saturate discourse and frame a debate.
    When used politically, the purpose is to propagandize by continuous repetition within media outlets until accepted as fact.

  11. #20
    Points: 38,437, Level: 47
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    patrickt's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    9133
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    U. S. Citizien living in Oaxaca
    Posts
    8,502
    Points
    38,437
    Level
    47
    Thanks Given
    413
    Thanked 3,008x in 2,135 Posts
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    101
    MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, PBS, CNN, Reuters, AP, and Pravda on the left.

    Fox on the right.

    And the left can't stand the competition. Truth does win out.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Linksgrower Forum Topsite Critical Acclaim
Top Ron Paul Sites - Ranking the best Ron Paul related Freedom and Liberty Websites
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO