Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 25x in 16 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The question of secession

You know? I wanted to take a moment, and appreciate the conservative members of this forum. While I, obviously, do not agree with the views of many of you, I am impressed, and gladdened to see that no one on this forum is so ignorant, childish, or hateful that they have seen fit to jump on this "take our toys, and run away from home" insanity.

There is a whole cross-section of inbred, bible-thumping, Constitution-hating traitors who are seriously talking about carving up the nation that I fought, and bled for like a gods damned Christmas $#@!ing Turkey, all because "their guy didn't win"! As someone who fought, and bled for this great nation, I am very glad that none of the members of this forum appear to fall ito that category. I thank you, and appreciate you.
    You don't get to vote for the party that supported, and legislated government forced vaginal probes, and then claim to oppose Obama because he represents "increased government control, and power".

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Czernobog For This Useful Post:

Evan Mazepa (11-15-2012),oceanloverOH (11-13-2012)

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,273x in 3,200 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know? I wanted to take a moment, and appreciate the conservative members of this forum. While I, obviously, do not agree with the views of many of you, I am impressed, and gladdened to see that no one on this forum is so ignorant, childish, or hateful that they have seen fit to jump on this "take our toys, and run away from home" insanity.
    Our money is not "toys", we do not wish to share it with you and if we want to take our money out of the union then we have a right to secede. You do not wish to meet the demands of the people or respect the constitution, therefor some people are going to leave. If you want to change the country from the fundamentals, then you can't expect everyone to go along, there's going to be ramifications, sorry, that's the way it is.

There is a whole cross-section of inbred, bible-thumping,
    Namecalling won't get you anywhere. Believe me, I've tried.
    Constitution-hating traitors
    Well now this is interesting. The party of "$#@! the Constitution" is calling us Constitution haters? Tell me, where in the constitution does it say that our government must provide healthcare? Where does it say that the incumbent party can have murals and posters inside polling places during election periods?
    Where does it say that our government can tax the $#@! out of anyone who makes a profit and "give it back to the people" in the form of cell phones for minorities in battleground states?

who are seriously talking about carving up the nation that I fought, and bled for like a gods damned Christmas $#@!ing Turkey, all because "their guy didn't win"! As someone who fought, and bled for this great nation, I am very glad that none of the members of this forum appear to fall ito that category. I thank you, and appreciate you.
    Thank you for your service. I'm sorry we don't agree.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Carygrant's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 282x in 246 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People like the above Poster will simply be removed and silenced if necessary .Dozens of different ways of doing that .
    They have nothing to offer and cannot contemplate abiding to the Rule of Law . Meanwhile they will be tolerated in the short term as most will shut up once they run out of initial steam .
    Then a few good slaps sorts out the Sheep from the Goats .

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe you've heard of The Declaration of Independence? It starts out like this:
    When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
    Why are you against independence? We don't want to depend on the government like Liberals do. The fact of the matter is you demonize conservatives every day and now it becomes apparent that you don't want us here except to leech money from us to fund your entitlements and your abortions. Is this logical?

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,120
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Deadwood's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,752x in 1,198 Posts
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassrootsConservative View Post
    Our money is not "toys", we do not wish to share it with you and if we want to take our money out of the union then we have a right to secede. You do not wish to meet the demands of the people or respect the constitution, therefor some people are going to leave. If you want to change the country from the fundamentals, then you can't expect everyone to go along, there's going to be ramifications, sorry, that's the way it There is secession and there is economic secession. It happens. When a business climate becomes uncomfortable businesses often take their money elsewhere, which is why, if you want to know, there are no jobs in the US.

And you are right. There is no law, no way to prevent investors from taking their money where they like. Mr. Obama always likes to paint these "investors" and the 1%; truth is they are you and me, through mutual funds, union retirement funds and other investment options....

So, no, no one's going anywhere; their just putting their money in a safer bank.

Well now this is interesting. The party of "$#@! the Constitution" is calling us Constitution haters? Tell me, where in the constitution does it say that our government must provide healthcare? Where does it say that the incumbent party can have murals and posters inside polling places during election periods?
    Where does it say that our government can tax the $#@! out of anyone who makes a profit and "give it back to the people" in the form of cell phones for minorities in battleground states?

Thank you for your service. I'm sorry we don't agree.

There is secession and there is economic secession. It happens. When a business climate becomes uncomfortable businesses often take their money elsewhere, which is why, if you want to know, there are no jobs in the US.

And you are right. There is no law, no way to prevent investors from taking their money where they like. Mr. Obama always likes to paint these "investors" and the 1%; truth is they are you and me, through mutual funds, union retirement funds and other investment options....

So, no, no one's going anywhere; their just putting their money in a safer bank.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Cigar's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,276x in 9,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    1541 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    GTFO ... and STFU ... Enjoy Canada

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,120
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Deadwood's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,752x in 1,198 Posts
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carygrant View Post
    People like the above Poster will simply be removed and silenced if necessary .Dozens of different ways of doing that .
    They have nothing to offer and cannot contemplate abiding to the Rule of Law . Meanwhile they will be tolerated in the short term as most will shut up once they run out of initial steam .
    Then a few good slaps sorts out the Sheep from the Goats .
    My my, threats of physical violence from a two bit, sawed off little illiterate turd from behind a computer screen a half world away.

But then what do you expect from a guy who suggests a recovering heart patient take an overdose

Yeah, Cary the Scary...........figured you for a slapper, hair puller too.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deadwood For This Useful Post:

GrassrootsConservative (11-13-2012),Jenda (11-13-2012)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,397
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    bladimz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,497x in 1,146 Posts
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have read that there are like, 20 states that are petitioning the US government to secede:

Secession petitions filed in 20 states

In the wake of last week's presidential election, thousands of Americans have signed petitions seeking permission for their states to peacefully secede from the United States. The petitions were filed on We the People, a government website.

States with citizens filing include Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. Oddly, folks from Georgia have filed twice. Even stranger, several of the petitions come from states that went for President Barack Obama.

The petitions are short and to the point. For example, a petition from the Volunteer State reads: "Peacefully grant the State of Tennessee to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government." Of all the petitions, Texas has the most signatures so far, with more than 23,000.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...190210006.html
    It's not surprising that some individuals would worship the option of leaving the union, but the thought of actual petitions created and circulated for signatures, is incredibly stupid on so many levels.

Here is a tongue-in-cheek reply to those who want to secede:
    Dear red states…

Dear Red States:

We’re ticked off at your Neanderthal attitudes and politics and we’ve decided we’re leaving.

We in the Blue States intend to form our own country. In case you aren’t aware, that includes California, Hawaii, Oregon [although per my link, Oregon has petitioned for secession since President Obama was re-elected], Washington, Minnesota, Colorado, Michigan, Illinois, New Mexico, and the rest of the Northeast.

We believe this split will be beneficial to the nation and especially to the people of the new country of the Enlightened States of America (E.S.A.)...

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/2012...ar-red-states/
    With all due respect to you and your service to our nation, i'm beginning to believe that maybe our country is too large and too ideologically divided to remain a single, unified United States. I wish i felt differently.
    Please note: verbage enclosed by < > indicates sarcasm

"There's class war alright. But it's my class that's making the war. And we're winning it." - Warren Buffet

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bladimz For This Useful Post:

Chris (11-13-2012),GrassrootsConservative (11-13-2012)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    There is secession and there is economic secession. It happens. When a business climate becomes uncomfortable businesses often take their money elsewhere, which is why, if you want to know, there are no jobs in the US.

Yep. The problem is exactly where Obama's tactics are, he paints these people as greedy and selfish and yet... they're his bank, or as that one woman said after the first election "his secret stash"

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Carygrant's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 282x in 246 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassrootsConservative View Post
    Maybe you've heard of The Declaration of Independence? It starts out like this:

Why are you against independence? We don't want to depend on the government like Liberals do. The fact of the matter is you demonize conservatives every day and now it becomes apparent that you don't want us here except to leech money from us to fund your entitlements and your abortions. Is this logical?

If idiots and suckers want to act like chumps , don't disappoint them .

+ Reply to Thread