Thanks Given
    Thanked 493x in 293 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The battle for the West.

http://www.europeancivilwar.com/oh-m...reats-to-west/

I pray this is true and that Trump really gets the battle he is in. the guy who wrote the memo should be Vice President.

Here's the start.

POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE by Rich Higgins
    BACKGROUND. The Trump administration is suffering under withering information campaigns designed to first undermine, then delegitimize and ultimately remove the President. Possibly confusing these attacks with an elevated interplay of otherwise normal D.C. partisan infighting and adversarial media relations, the White House response to these campaigns reflects a political advocacy mindset that it is intensely reactive, severely under-inclusive and dangerously inadequate to the threat. If action is not taken to re-scope and respond to these hostile campaigns very soon, the administration risks implosion and subsequent early departure from the White House.
    This is not politics as usual but rather political warfare at an unprecedented level that is openly engaged in the direct targeting of a seated president through manipulation of the news cycle. It must be recognized on its own terms so that immediate action can be taken. At its core, these campaigns run on multiple lines of effort, serve as the non-violent line of effort of a wider movement, and execute political warfare agendas that reflect <>cultural Marxist outcomes. The campaigns operate through narratives.
    Because the hard left is aligned with Islamist organizations at local (ANTIFA working with Muslim Brotherhood doing business as MSA and CAIR), national (ACLU and BLM working with CAIR and MPAC) and international levels (OIC working with OSCE and the UN), recognition must given to the fact that they seamlessly interoperate at the narrative level as well. In candidate Trump, the opposition saw a threat to the “politically correct” enforcement narratives they’ve meticulously laid in over the past few decades. In President Trump, they see a latent threat to continue that effort to ruinous effect and their retaliatory response reflects this fear.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Croft For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And yet people laugh when someone mentions a coup! That is exactly what is going on. Should they succeed in removing him, we will see violence the likes of which have never been seen, here.
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

4. The Following User Says Thank You to resister For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (08-18-2017)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,392x in 27,950 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Croft View Post
    I pray this is true and that Trump really gets the battle he is in. the guy who wrote the memo should be Vice President.
    Here's the start.
    POTUS & POLITICAL WARFARE by Rich Higgins
    BACKGROUND. The Trump administration is suffering under withering information campaigns designed to first undermine, then delegitimize and ultimately remove the President. Possibly confusing these attacks with an elevated interplay of otherwise normal D.C. partisan infighting and adversarial media relations, the White House response to these campaigns reflects a political advocacy mindset that it is intensely reactive, severely under-inclusive and dangerously inadequate to the threat. If action is not taken to re-scope and respond to these hostile campaigns very soon, the administration risks implosion and subsequent early departure from the White House.
    This is not politics as usual but rather political warfare at an unprecedented level that is openly engaged in the direct targeting of a seated president through manipulation of the news cycle. It must be recognized on its own terms so that immediate action can be taken. At its core, these campaigns run on multiple lines of effort, serve as the non-violent line of effort of a wider movement, and execute political warfare agendas that reflect <>cultural Marxist outcomes. The campaigns operate through narratives.
    Because the hard left is aligned with Islamist organizations at local (ANTIFA working with Muslim Brotherhood doing business as MSA and CAIR), national (ACLU and BLM working with CAIR and MPAC) and international levels (OIC working with OSCE and the UN), recognition must given to the fact that they seamlessly interoperate at the narrative level as well. In candidate Trump, the opposition saw a threat to the “politically correct” enforcement narratives they’ve meticulously laid in over the past few decades. In President Trump, they see a latent threat to continue that effort to ruinous effect and their retaliatory response reflects this fear.
    Succinctly, this is a coup attempt. It is an act of war against Americans and must be put down with force. Find the coup plotters. Indict them, arrest them, try them, convict them, and execute them.
    Last edited by MisterVeritis; 08-18-2017 at 12:50 PM.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 414
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Croft's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by resister View Post
    And yet people laugh when someone mentions a coup! That is exactly what is going on. Should they succeed in removing him, we will see violence the likes of which have never been seen, here.
    I know. Because it's the only way that will be left. They're intensifying their control by using the nazi narrative to kick people off twitter, demonetize them on youtube and shut down blogs. They found controlling the msm wasn't enough to stop Trump from winning so they immediately moved to attack his support online. I watched them start straight after the election. Once you're awake to it it's horrible to watch them at work. And the great brainwashed just run right along with it.
    But I've also thought that if they do get rid of Trump they must know there'll be war. Sixty million voted for him and rejected their rule. They must just be confident they'll win a shooting war.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Croft For This Useful Post:

resister (08-18-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Succinctly, this is a coup attempt. It is n act of war against Americans and must be put down with force. Find the coup plotters. indict them, arrest them, try them, convict them, and execute them.
    I wish. I'd love to see the Fed bankers executed. But how? They filled the judiciary with political activism that would block every effort to investigate them.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know. Because it's the only way that will be left. They're intensifying their control by using the nazi narrative to kick people off twitter, demonetize them on youtube and shut down blogs. They found controlling the msm wasn't enough to stop Trump from winning so they immediately moved to attack his support online. I watched them start straight after the election. Once you're awake to it it's horrible to watch them at work. And the great brainwashed just run right along with it.
    But I've also thought that if they do get rid of Trump they must know there'll be war. Sixty million voted for him and rejected their rule. They must just be confident they'll win a shooting war.
    I know which way the LEO's and national guard reservist and local militia will go around here! Democrat voters are small minority here and my town is armed to the teeth. I'm not to worried about seeing anything pop off around here but I can and most certainly will defend my property and fellow Arcadians.
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by resister View Post
    I know which way the LEO's and national guard reservist and local militia will go around here! Democrat voters are small minority here and my town is armed to the teeth. I'm not to worried about seeing anything pop off around here but I can and most certainly will defend my property and fellow Arcadians.
    Good. Everyone has to have that attitude.

Because I think a war is inevitable. And if the US gets free it'll probably have to liberate Europe again. It's going to be a century of big events that's for certain.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Croft For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (08-18-2017),resister (08-18-2017)

tPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,629x in 25,166 Posts
    Mentioned
    892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish. I'd love to see the Fed bankers executed. But how? They filled the judiciary with political activism that would block every effort to investigate them.
    ...the Fed bankers executed...?
    Huh?
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disgusting, the left are acting like animals, Trump has my full support, hes not the best but hes better than the scumbags attacking him and lieing and exaggerating and hiding the truth.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have the bankers executed ? Yo thats a bit extreme and I hope you were just procrastinating.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

+ Reply to Thread