User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspected Florida Cop Killer Claimed To Be Member Of Black Extremist Group

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suspected Florida Cop Killer Claimed To Be Member Of Black Extremist Group

No liberal outrage over these executions in the news

The Florida man who allegedly ambushed and killed two Kissimmee police officers Friday night is a self-professed member of a black extremist group who appears to have been upset by last week’s events in Charlottesville, Va. Everett Glenn Miller, 45, was arrested and charged with first degree murder in the killing of Officers Sam Howard and Matthew Baxter.
    Miller, who goes by the name Malik Mohammad Ali on Facebook, allegedly ambushed and shot the officers as they were responding to a disturbance call.
    Miller, a Marine veteran, allegedly opened fire on the officers before they could draw their service weapons. He fled and was arrested several hours later. Police found two guns on Miller.
    Baxter was a three-year veteran on the police force. Howard was a 10-year veteran.
    Miller’s recent Facebook posts, which were first identified by the website Heavy.com, may provide some insight into what motivated him to ambush and kill the two officers.
    His posts show anger towards police officers, President Trump, and white people, as well as frustration over the events last week in Charlottesville, where a man attending a white nationalist rally plowed his car into a crowd of protesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer.
    “Damn Terrorist…White Terrorist in America. Be on the look out for white males that look like him,” Miller wrote in a post earlier this week along with a photo of James Fields, the 20-year-old white nationalist who has been charged with second-degree murder in Heyer’s death.
    On the same day, Miller posted anti-white sentiments on Facebook.
    “White parents taught you to hate my skin color. Thats why..i always say white ppl hate. My parents told me to be scared of white ppl. Why..cause why [sic] ppl kill,” he wrote.
    “When them ni$$@ wake up..its going to be some hell to answer for. You only can poke a tie up dog for so long. Once that chain breaks its over. Wake up America before its too late.”
    In another post, Miller appeared to suggest that police officers are racist.
    “Cops are not Racist..that was 50 years..we treat n****** good. We let them play sports. $#@! you..rich $#@!s,” he wrote.
    Notably, Howard, the police officer Miller allegedly killed, is black.
    Miller also described himself as a Moor, a member of the Moorish Nation, a sovereign citizen group with black nationalist roots.
    Miller claimed to be a Moor in a post claiming that he needed “a warrior Queen to help me rule my castle.”
    “I am a moor..I need a Warrior Queen becuse [sic]..I am a King of know person..i am a King of Myself. I am A Moor!” he wrote above a picture of Black Panther activist Angela Davis.
    Miller appears to be an avid gun collector. Under the Youtube account name Top Scout 0241, Miller posted several videos testing firearms at a shooting range with members of his family.

Last year, another self-professed Moor killed three police officers in Baton Rouge.
    Gavin Long, who was also a former Marine, ambushed and killed the officers last July 17. Long, who was a member of the Washitaw Nation, a Moorish sect, appeared to have been motivated by the shooting of Alton Sterling, a black man who was killed by Baton Rouge police on July 5, 2016.
    Long made videos in which he railed against police officers and referred to white people as “crackers.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/su...tremist-group/
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    exotix's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,534x in 7,660 Posts
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Florida man who allegedly ambushed and killed two Kissimmee police officers Friday night is a self-professed member of a black extremist group who appears to have been upset by last week’s events in Charlottesville, Va.

Looks like this wouldn't have happened if the Nazi's and Klansman stayed home.
    'How and Why ?' ~ Einstein

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,522
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,997x in 18,679 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But, that can't be, there are no black extremist groups.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    But, that can't be, there are no black extremist groups.
    Im sure some $#@! will blame it on the White Supremists in Charlotte
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

resister (08-19-2017)

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Im sure some $#@! will blame it on the White Supremists in Charlotte
    See post # 2, troll done rolled.
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

8. The Following User Says Thank You to resister For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (08-19-2017)

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,522
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,997x in 18,679 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You probably won't hear any outrage from the left over this..... they'll turn and twist it so out of context, it'll end up looking like the fault of, a white supremacist, the cop, or, Trump...... maybe even, all three.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

resister (08-19-2017)

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,156
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,440x in 9,812 Posts
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    No liberal outrage over these executions in the news

The Florida man who allegedly ambushed and killed two Kissimmee police officers Friday night is a self-professed member of a black extremist group who appears to have been upset by last week’s events in Charlottesville, Va. Everett Glenn Miller, 45, was arrested and charged with first degree murder in the killing of Officers Sam Howard and Matthew Baxter.
    Miller, who goes by the name Malik Mohammad Ali on Facebook, allegedly ambushed and shot the officers as they were responding to a disturbance call.
    Miller, a Marine veteran, allegedly opened fire on the officers before they could draw their service weapons. He fled and was arrested several hours later. Police found two guns on Miller.
    Baxter was a three-year veteran on the police force. Howard was a 10-year veteran.
    Miller’s recent Facebook posts, which were first identified by the website Heavy.com, may provide some insight into what motivated him to ambush and kill the two officers.
    His posts show anger towards police officers, President Trump, and white people, as well as frustration over the events last week in Charlottesville, where a man attending a white nationalist rally plowed his car into a crowd of protesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer.
    “Damn Terrorist…White Terrorist in America. Be on the look out for white males that look like him,” Miller wrote in a post earlier this week along with a photo of James Fields, the 20-year-old white nationalist who has been charged with second-degree murder in Heyer’s death.
    On the same day, Miller posted anti-white sentiments on Facebook.
    “White parents taught you to hate my skin color. Thats why..i always say white ppl hate. My parents told me to be scared of white ppl. Why..cause why [sic] ppl kill,” he wrote.
    “When them ni$$@ wake up..its going to be some hell to answer for. You only can poke a tie up dog for so long. Once that chain breaks its over. Wake up America before its too late.”
    In another post, Miller appeared to suggest that police officers are racist.
    “Cops are not Racist..that was 50 years..we treat n****** good. We let them play sports. $#@! you..rich $#@!s,” he wrote.
    Notably, Howard, the police officer Miller allegedly killed, is black.
    Miller also described himself as a Moor, a member of the Moorish Nation, a sovereign citizen group with black nationalist roots.
    Miller claimed to be a Moor in a post claiming that he needed “a warrior Queen to help me rule my castle.”
    “I am a moor..I need a Warrior Queen becuse [sic]..I am a King of know person..i am a King of Myself. I am A Moor!” he wrote above a picture of Black Panther activist Angela Davis.
    Miller appears to be an avid gun collector. Under the Youtube account name Top Scout 0241, Miller posted several videos testing firearms at a shooting range with members of his family.

Last year, another self-professed Moor killed three police officers in Baton Rouge.
    Gavin Long, who was also a former Marine, ambushed and killed the officers last July 17. Long, who was a member of the Washitaw Nation, a Moorish sect, appeared to have been motivated by the shooting of Alton Sterling, a black man who was killed by Baton Rouge police on July 5, 2016.
    Long made videos in which he railed against police officers and referred to white people as “crackers.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/su...tremist-group/
    Killing cops is bad, just like running over counter protesters is bad. Both should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Also, no one has said there are no liberal or black extremist geoups, just that they are far less prominent than the alt right nutjobs.
    People who think a movie about plastic dolls is trying to turn their kids gay or trans are now officially known as

Barbie Q’s

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Crepitus For This Useful Post:

Safety (08-20-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    Killing cops is bad, just like running over counter protesters is bad. Both should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Also, no one has said there are no liberal or black extremist geoups, just that they are far less prominent than the alt right nutjobs.
    Just far more violentAttachment 19531

14. The Following User Says Thank You to resister For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (08-19-2017)

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,156
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,440x in 9,812 Posts
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by resister View Post
    Just far more violentAttachment 19531
    That is incorrect. The right has been responsible for far more deaths and violence than the left.

Anti abortion murders, the Oklahoma City bombing, Larry Shoemake, Eric Rudolph, Benjamin Nathaniel Smith, Buford furrow, the Knoxville unitarian universalism church, Dylan roof, and many more I'm sure I am forgetting.

How many left wing extremist attacks can you think of?
    People who think a movie about plastic dolls is trying to turn their kids gay or trans are now officially known as

Barbie Q’s

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Crepitus For This Useful Post:

Safety (08-20-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    That is incorrect. The right has been responsible for far more deaths and violence than the left.

Anti abortion murders, the Oklahoma City bombing, Larry Shoemake, Eric Rudolph, Benjamin Nathaniel Smith, Buford furrow, the Knoxville unitarian universalism church, Dylan roof, and many more I'm sure I am forgetting.

How many left wing extremist attacks can you think of?
    Link? Left wing parrot point! (Don't worry about proving it) Show me a "Nazi" throwing IED's at Americans, on American streets?

+ Reply to Thread