Look Out – Release The Angry Black Man

President Obama on Wednesday defended Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations and a possible replacement for Hillary Clinton as secretary of state, against criticism from Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on the Benghazi attacks in Libya.

"If Sen. McCain and Sen. Graham want to go after somebody, they should go after me," Obama told reporters at the White House. "I'm happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the U.N. ambassador? Who had nothing to do with Benghazi? To besmirch her reputation? It's outrageous."

He further added that if the senators are going after Rice "because they think she's an easy target," "hen they've got a problem with me."

Graham and McCain objected to any talk of Rice as secretary of state at a press conference on the Hill earlier on Wednesday, with Sen. Graham saying she is "so disconnected from reality that I don’t trust her." McCain maintained that they would "do whatever is in our power," alluding to a filibuster, to block Rice should Obama decide to go forth with the nomination.

Read more: http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.co...-mccain-graham

That right MF'ers; John McCain maybe a Hero ... but he's an Old Hero.

My Man ... now that's how I'd handle these SOB ... don't have to worry about a re-election.