Yes, Maine Republican Party Chairman Charlie Webster is troubled by the fact that "dozens of black people" voted in rural areas this year, which he sees as problematic because "nobody" in those towns "knows anyone who's black." Asked to identify which towns, the state GOP official refused.
So, let me get this straight. President Obama won the state of Maine by a 56% to 41% margin. In terms of raw popular votes, the Democrat's advantage was well over 100,000 votes in the state.

But for the chairman of the Maine Republican Party, the real outrage here is that "dozens of black people," who some local Republicans didn't recognize, cast ballots on Election Day.

Webster added, "I'm not politically correct." Ya don't say.

I'm trying to imagine the thought process that leads a Republican official to think this way. In this guy's mind, Democrats were so worried about losing Maine -- which hasn't been competitive in 20 years, and which borders an actual swing state -- that they sent hordes of mysterious African-American voters into small rural towns to cast ballots. This, according to the chairman of the state's Republican Party, was the fiendish plan Dems cooked up to win a state they were going to win anyway.

Just, wow.

http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/20...s-black-people

You have to admit ... Republicans sure the hell are entertaining. It's going to be run ... making run of Republicans for the next 4 years.