Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Female wrestler in violent in-ring attack

This is violent, wow, I doubt she will work again who would want to be in the ring with her.

Video at link
    Professional wrestler Sexy Star, who has appeared on Lucha Underground, is being accused of purposely injuring an opponent during a four-way women’s match for the Reina de Reinas Championship on Saturday.

In the TripleMania XXV event in Mexico City, Star battled for the championship with Rosemary, Lady Shani, and Ayako Hamada. Besides beefing with Shani during the match, which caused the pair to go off-script and actually get into it, Star went totally off the rails when she unexpectedly held Rosemary in an armbar at the end of the match.
    In the video, Rosemary clearly taps out and the referee acknowledges that. But Star continues to yank on Rosemary’s arm well after she tapped out, until the referee physically intervenes and pulls Star off of her. As it turned out, that move was not supposed to happen, according to PWInsider, and it caused Rosemary significant damage, including discoloration and swelling around her elbow that is feared to be a triceps tear.

That move by Star didn’t sit well with numerous wrestlers, and many offered support to Rosemary while calling out Star.
    “Sending love to my girl @WeAreRosemary the whole wrestling world is behind you!! No room for bullies in this business,” tweeted Paige.
    “Sexy Star will never set foot in one of my locker rooms. I hope others follow suit,” said Cody Rhodes in a tweet.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/female-...n-ring-attack/
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,156
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,440x in 9,812 Posts
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umm ok.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised you watch professional wrestling. It goes hand in hand with the Daily Caller addiction as far as honesty and credibility goes.

Anyway, hope she gets better.
    People who think a movie about plastic dolls is trying to turn their kids gay or trans are now officially known as

Barbie Q’s

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crepitus first of all I do not watch wresting, secondly the first time you or any one of your liberal friends can produce any evidence the daily caller printed fake news like

Your, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post and New York times who have posted apologies and retractions and more than one each.
    I will not post anything from their site again

All my threads are from legitimate sites, for your info that same video was in the New York Post and other publications
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,623x in 14,844 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    This is violent, wow, I doubt she will work again who would want to be in the ring with her.

Video at link
    Professional wrestler Sexy Star, who has appeared on Lucha Underground, is being accused of purposely injuring an opponent during a four-way women’s match for the Reina de Reinas Championship on Saturday.

In the TripleMania XXV event in Mexico City, Star battled for the championship with Rosemary, Lady Shani, and Ayako Hamada. Besides beefing with Shani during the match, which caused the pair to go off-script and actually get into it, Star went totally off the rails when she unexpectedly held Rosemary in an armbar at the end of the match.
    In the video, Rosemary clearly taps out and the referee acknowledges that. But Star continues to yank on Rosemary’s arm well after she tapped out, until the referee physically intervenes and pulls Star off of her. As it turned out, that move was not supposed to happen, according to PWInsider, and it caused Rosemary significant damage, including discoloration and swelling around her elbow that is feared to be a triceps tear.

That move by Star didn’t sit well with numerous wrestlers, and many offered support to Rosemary while calling out Star.
    “Sending love to my girl @WeAreRosemary the whole wrestling world is behind you!! No room for bullies in this business,” tweeted Paige.
    “Sexy Star will never set foot in one of my locker rooms. I hope others follow suit,” said Cody Rhodes in a tweet.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/female-...n-ring-attack/
    What ? Real violense in a fake violense "sport"?

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 1,850
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesYour first GroupRecommendation First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Adelaide's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,450x in 11,739 Posts
    Mentioned
    1723 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Maybe she's on steroids or something.

I have told the story before, but I had joined the wrestling team (real wrestling) in high school and only knew how to do a half nelson. I was only on the team for like, one week, when a big event was held at my high school and I had a match right at lunch time. Most people from my year came to watch. I threw the girl really hard and she broke her arm landing on it wrong. Then I threw myself on top of her and managed to break it again. She was screaming bloody murder at this point but I thought it was like a Serena Williams kind of thing where she was screaming her aggression. So, then I tried to put her in a half nelson and somehow manage to dislocate her elbow (which was destabilized by the breaks). I had no idea the referee or my coach or her coach were yelling at me to stop. Tunnel vision, I suppose.

I sent her flowers. Well, my coach sent her flowers. I quit after that. My coach was also my auto teacher so when I leisurely wandered into auto class predictably late the next day I received a standing ovation from the all-male class and my coach/teacher called me "killer" after that. ("Oh, don't give killer the sledgehammer - she might crush your skull," and "Oh, look at the killer go, she's probably disconnecting the brake pads.")

+ Reply to Thread