Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'True languages.'

I have been dispensing my knowledge of linguistics to eager people out there to understand true meaning, and have remembered that this was something that caught my eye as probably my impression of the original language of angles that came to be. i believe it hold the keys to natural circuitry where merely shaping the circuits like the symbols of this image will result in the language hopefully carrying out all the characters of our language. in the end, i want a list of 'natural' science symbols too, for easier programming languages and circuit boards, where the shapes will show the intent to the computer, or, the computer will be able to merely understand easily.

So, here is the "nug soth" alphabet;

So, as we can see, the angles are based on, and they all have angles, angles a right handed person would use for the expression of said syllables, of the phonetic sort. if we were to observe that they feel so natural, we could show that the reverse of the syllables is covered here, with a being down and o being up, yes? z also sounds like it would fall to the ground... man these babylonians were evil! reversing everything like this!

So, to find the true meaning, we need to take this and reverse it. it would be useful in deciphering body language and stuff too, but our goal is for the future, yes? this would be where we need to, for our processors, have a digital clock style processor for processing these languages instead of merely switching on and off, as illustrated by this language, of course.

Then, we could also model buildings to spell out messages, like the masons do, or with art, of course. simply spelling our words in the right directions and sequences would suffice i am sure.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Brett Nortje For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (08-31-2017)

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Surface level social mathematics.

I was plotting the occurrence of events in the world from a personal level, and, came to the conclusion it goes deeper than surface level social mathematics. social mathematics, remember, is where the course of actions can be plotted by knowing a few of them, and, working the rest out.

So, it follows that an action will be processed and bring about a reaction, yes? this will be processed and bring about another reaction, and eventually we will have a conclusion that will bring about an event. that we have already found to be true, and, it is rather obvious, but's delve deeper into it?

If we were to observe that everything that we do affects those around us by the way we do them, we might be able to see that we will be affecting ourselves by the way we do things? this means that if we do something, it will boomerang, socially, and affect us back. if we look for a reaction, we will get one, be it a reaction we want, do not want, an over reaction or a dismissal - a dismissal would be like a rich man walking past a beggar pretending not to notice them, yes?

The way it works is that if you were to try to craft a reaction, you may succeed or may not succeed. you must remember all your 'actions' of the past will affect the reaction you get from the person that you are trying to affect or have a conversation with, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Geometry in languages.

It is said that art can affect your emotions, and emotions are the core of your understanding of the world, so, art and written language leads to a whole world of understanding things as simple as 'looking at a tree on a hill.' This would lead to understanding many things about the world around you, as, the whole world is interlaced and will affect each other thing significantly, or slightly, with fifty shades of grey in between... the degree of which I am not sure at present.

So, to understand the written languages of our medium of the European alphabet, the one everyone uses with their tablets and digital devices, we would need to understand what you are 'supposed to see' when you see the letter - is it a figment of nature? Is it related to the natural world, or, is it some cook trying to be fancy? I hope it is the prior, as, the cook will have messed it up for all the ages!

If we were to observe the letter "s," this is obviously shaped like a snake and makes a "Sss" sound, yes? This would make sense. Then there is the "X" which we would dismiss as it is confusing, an "nx" sound coming from our mouths when we see it. So, how then does the rest of the alphabet make sense - does it make sense or is it just 'some scribbling?'

Maybe if we were to observe that there is a definite reversal at "d" and "b," where "d" begins with the high note, then 'ends dead,' and the b starts dead, and ends with the nice sound of emphasis, there might be a lead!

I think I have it, it might be where you curl your tongue, and the shapes it takes when you speak! This would make sense, to a point, and these sounds are not based on language, language is based on these sounds, of course.

Now, if we take the 'emotional base' for this, and the sounds made by a 'human tongue,' then we could easily see how this could become a new computer language, where the things we still need to deliver to a computer are emotions, or, goals for it to 'feel idle or for,' or, 'sleep?' Then, there are the definite slow forming things around the rest of the universe, where we could put our tongue motions to any scene, yes? These scenes would unravel to provide a scientific form of divining, of course, and we could plot our path as a family, a country or humanity.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have through, some simple thought processes, decided to try my hand at how Ancient Latin affects the culture of Italy during the Roman times. I have a theory where the way people speak affects their culture through the expressions they make affecting the lives they lead - if a language is full of short low sounds that remind you of violence, then the culture will be affected so that it will be simple, less stressful and more violent, yes? Conversely, if the language is complicated, it will lead to a stressed culture, and, they will be long winded in their thinking, as, it is not simple, so will lead to a slow down of ideas, I reckon...

So, here is the ancient Latin alphabet;

Ancient latin.jpg

As you can see by the alphabet, all of the letters, thirty six of them, come down to a system of lines, yes? I don't see any curves, so, it would be easier for a child to learn this language as to write it. Reading a page like this would lead to a simple way of thinking, as the images are not that hard to 'take in or absorb.' This means that they will lead to a rapid reading rate, but, they will be, with thirty six letters, very wide in regards to definition, meaning they will have lots of 'sounds' and so forth. These sounds will make up words, and, those words will be easy to read, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More on Nug Soth...

With the Nug Soth labguage, there seems to be, viola, twenty four letters! This means that it will divide into twelve, and, that means it will be able to be covered by the 'horoscope and months systems,' where the twelve times two equals twenty four, and, that is also 'digital time.'

Then, there is room for, as was depicted on "Tomb Raider," hands of a clock!

Also, as I previously found, if you face either true north or map north, there will be room to emulate the language with your hands, of course, in a 'dance' where you communicate with the universe.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

+ Reply to Thread