User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1,000 ballots found in Broward County Florida warehouse...

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    wazi99's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 82x in 54 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1,000 ballots found in Broward County Florida warehouse...

LAUDERHILL, Fla. (WSVN) -- Nearly a thousand ballots that were not included in Florida's final count have been found in a warehouse in Broward County.
    Tuesday morning and into the night, there was a buzz of activity at the Voting Equipment Center in Lauderhill, a week after the general election. There was a recount going on for two commission seats that were too close to call, one in Hallandale Beach and another in Dania Beach. Workers had to count those votes manually.
    Also keeping elections officials busy is the fact that 963 filled ballots were found in a warehouse. The supervisor of elections, Dr. Brenda Snipes, said this happens all the time, especially when dealing with paper ballots. Her department is not the only one to have seen more ballots added to the final number after the election, and they have until Nov. 18 to certify all the votes.
    This makes you wonder how many other ballets went 'missing' in Florida from other Democratic areas. It was so close it would be easy to hide enough ballets to move it one way or the other.

What about in Philadelphia where Romney got zero votes in 59 voting district? Even in LA and New York Romney took a good chunk of votes in every voting district.

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes. Read more here: http://articles.philly.com/2012-11-1...y-voter-id-law
    What are the odds...

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 995
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    User with most referrers
    Trinnity's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,832x in 1,323 Posts
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Cheating the vote is a long standing strategy with the dems on local and state levels, and with advocacy groups like ACORN. They've been doing it a long time and they are organized. It's all under the table of course. I think they stole this election. DNC, corruption be thy name.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Cali's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7x in 4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh talking about ballot, I have a question. Maybe someone can help me out, or explain to me. I am still confuse till now, eventhough Election is over.
    I live in Los Angeles County, California, USA.

The official ballot that I get from the Los Angeles County mail to my house,I also take this ballot to the polling place. On the ballot where you vote for president, it say vote one:
    13---Obama and 19---- Romney
    That means since I voted for Romney, I push the pen mark on the hole with the number 19

I screenshot that ballot PDF page for you see, the official ballot: Click link to view: http://s8.postimage.org/jrcy7scg5/Lo...Ballot2012.jpg
    I found this PDF copy of the Official Los Angeles County at: http://www.lavote.net/locator/
    This was exactly like the ballot that I get when I go to vote.

Then after election I go online just searching around, and I found this page: http://www.businessweek.com/articles...n-the-internet
    Which also show the Ballot in Los Angeles, which I am SHOCK! Because it is 180 degree different than the Official ballot I got. From this site, it show that
    13---- Romney
    19----- Obama

I don't know why it is backward to what I have in my ballot. Perhaps, Los Angeles county or locals change canidate names possition on their ballot? Or maybe different cities in Los Angeles, got different names possition version?

Can you please check the links I posted, and explain to me. Is really bothering me.
    Last edited by Cali; 11-15-2012 at 01:10 AM.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Cali's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7x in 4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um, no one can answer my question above? Really appreciated if anyone could answer it, I still wondering about this.

I'm sorry to bump this thread.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,118x in 94,140 Posts
    Mentioned
    2547 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds strange. But I never voted in Cali. That is different than any state that I have voted in. Louisiana is close- they assign numbers to each candidate, and in the adds they always make sure to use the number- because there are so many illiterate people in Louisiana.

Vote for #15.....

+ Reply to Thread