Evan Mazepa (11-15-2012)
You've become incoherent. Your "Black Studies" apparently didn't include learning the english language..and sorry..I don't speak ebonics...
and then this;Originally Posted by cigar
You just don't make sense
byOriginally Posted by cigar
1 [bahy] Show IPA preposition, adverb, adjective, noun, plural byes.
preposition 1. near to or next to: a home by a lake.
2. over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
3. on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
4. to and beyond the vicinity of; past: He went by the church.
5. within the extent or period of; during: by day; by night.
adverb 25. near; in the immediate vicinity; at hand: The school is close by.
26. to and beyond a point near something; past: The car drove by.
27. aside; away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
28. over; past: in times gone by.
29. by me, a. (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
b. (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.