User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 190

Thread: I see Netanyahu is betting on war to get himself re-elected.

  1. #21
    Points: 16,101, Level: 30
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3523
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
    Posts
    3,293
    Points
    16,101
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    662
    Thanked 917x in 684 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Awryly View Post
    They sound just like the Jews.

    Which is sort of ironic.
    you do not know what you are talking about. You're just an angry little boy with a big ole chip on your shoulder and you don't know jack.

  2. #22
    Points: 16,101, Level: 30
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3523
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
    Posts
    3,293
    Points
    16,101
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    662
    Thanked 917x in 684 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    41
    Plus. The arabs never owned that land.

  3. #23
    Points: 13,028, Level: 27
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awryly's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    976
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    12,000 merciful miles from the US
    Posts
    3,031
    Points
    13,028
    Level
    27
    Thanks Given
    74
    Thanked 146x in 132 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Plus. The arabs never owned that land.

    Oh Jeez. That hoary old myth.
    Come sit down beside me I said to myself
    And although it doesn't make sense
    I held my own hand as a small sign of trust
    And together I sat on the fence


    Anon. Very anon.

  4. #24
    Points: 16,101, Level: 30
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3523
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
    Posts
    3,293
    Points
    16,101
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    662
    Thanked 917x in 684 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Awryly View Post
    Oh Jeez. That hoary old myth.
    Post yer Flink.

  5. #25
    Points: 16,101, Level: 30
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3523
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
    Posts
    3,293
    Points
    16,101
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    662
    Thanked 917x in 684 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    41
    God promised Israel, Genesis 15:18 declares, "To your descendants [Abraham's] I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates." God later confirms this promise to Abraham's son Isaac, and Isaac's son Jacob (whose name was later changed to Israel). When the Israelites were about to invade the Promised Land, God reiterated the land promise, as recorded in Joshua 1:4, "Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates — all the Hittite country — to the Great Sea on the west."

    With Genesis 15:18 and Joshua 1:4 in mind, the land God gave to Israel included everything from the Nile river in Egypt to Lebanon (North to South) and everything from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River (West to East). So, what land has God stated belongs to Israel? All of the land modern Israel currently possesses, plus all of the land of the Palestinians (the West Bank and Gaza), plus some of Egypt and Syria, plus all of Jordan, plus some of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Israel currently possesses only a fraction of the land God has promised. But if they want to keep pushing it, Israel WILL have it in the End.

  6. #26
    Points: 13,028, Level: 27
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awryly's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    976
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    12,000 merciful miles from the US
    Posts
    3,031
    Points
    13,028
    Level
    27
    Thanks Given
    74
    Thanked 146x in 132 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Post yer Flink.
    Why are you so keen to promote one minor group of Canaanites against all the rest?
    Come sit down beside me I said to myself
    And although it doesn't make sense
    I held my own hand as a small sign of trust
    And together I sat on the fence


    Anon. Very anon.

  7. #27
    Points: 13,028, Level: 27
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awryly's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    976
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    12,000 merciful miles from the US
    Posts
    3,031
    Points
    13,028
    Level
    27
    Thanks Given
    74
    Thanked 146x in 132 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    God promised Israel, Genesis 15:18 declares, "To your descendants [Abraham's] I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates." God later confirms this promise to Abraham's son Isaac, and Isaac's son Jacob (whose name was later changed to Israel). When the Israelites were about to invade the Promised Land, God reiterated the land promise, as recorded in Joshua 1:4, "Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates — all the Hittite country — to the Great Sea on the west."

    With Genesis 15:18 and Joshua 1:4 in mind, the land God gave to Israel included everything from the Nile river in Egypt to Lebanon (North to South) and everything from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River (West to East). So, what land has God stated belongs to Israel? All of the land modern Israel currently possesses, plus all of the land of the Palestinians (the West Bank and Gaza), plus some of Egypt and Syria, plus all of Jordan, plus some of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Israel currently possesses only a fraction of the land God has promised. But if they want to keep pushing it, Israel WILL have it in the End.
    Why should anyone take any notice of a prehistoric version of the da Vinci code?
    Come sit down beside me I said to myself
    And although it doesn't make sense
    I held my own hand as a small sign of trust
    And together I sat on the fence


    Anon. Very anon.

  8. #28
    Points: 13,028, Level: 27
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awryly's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    976
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    12,000 merciful miles from the US
    Posts
    3,031
    Points
    13,028
    Level
    27
    Thanks Given
    74
    Thanked 146x in 132 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by wvtravlr View Post
    Bibi Netanyahu...is about to give the world a lesson on leadership.

    Pay attention..

    This hasn't been seen since "Churchill the drunk"

    But a very effective drunk at that..

    The Israeli Nazi is about to try to drag Obama into a war.

    I imagine Obama is smart enough to not be so enticed.
    Come sit down beside me I said to myself
    And although it doesn't make sense
    I held my own hand as a small sign of trust
    And together I sat on the fence


    Anon. Very anon.

  9. #29
    tPF Moderator
    Original Ranter
    V.I.P
    Points: 203,278, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Peter1469's Avatar Moderator Representative
    Karma
    44337
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    44,277
    Points
    203,278
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    19,090
    Thanked 14,048x in 10,225 Posts
    Mentioned
    940 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by Awryly View Post
    The Israeli Nazi is about to try to drag Obama into a war.

    I imagine Obama is smart enough to not be so enticed.
    Obama won't lift a hand to save Israel. Not that Israel needs his hand. It can take care of itself.

  10. #30
    Points: 16,101, Level: 30
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3523
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
    Posts
    3,293
    Points
    16,101
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    662
    Thanked 917x in 684 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Awryly View Post
    Why should anyone take any notice of a prehistoric version of the da Vinci code?
    i notice you have no link.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Forum Topsite Critical Acclaim
Top Ron Paul Sites - Ranking the best Ron Paul related Freedom and Liberty Websites
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO