Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Non performing personal loans.

This is where the bank loans money to the person or entity, and, they do not pay the money back, even with repossession. this is a big drawback in the third world, especially uganda, where ten percent of loans that need to be paid back this year were not.

There is a way out of this, even without deferring repossession. if you were to observe that money is a made up thing in the bank, and, there is not enough paper money in the world to, for example, endow the whole of the u.s.a. with paper money, as there is literally trillions of dollars in circulation, then it would make sense to observe that money is a 'imaginary barter system.'

This means that we could just wipe the debt away and say the money was repaid, yes? what is the difference, the money was owed, it is not there, and, poof it is there. i think these laws get in the way of the private sector, as, it was created in the loan, and, loaned to others, to create more loans, often the fastest way money grows in any country.

Of course, that might be denied, which means we need a new plan, yes? this could be achieved by observing that the reason these loans are not paid back is because of a hole in their income or such. this could be alleviated by the bank buying goods from the entity that folded, at cost price, thereby allowing good business practice, with a penalty on their original loan, of course. this would shore up the business for further dealings, which are taxed, so there is something in it for the state - there is a building and bank account, it gets taxed, do you want to see it operating?

But, there is the problem of salaries 'going down the toilet.' this would be where the person lending the money would need an income, and, often they are fired with businesses folding, or, especially in africa, socio economic factors. this can be solved by them repaying their loan with their package, unless they are fired, in which case - that they are fired? - they could work for the bank as 'sales reps?' they could earn a minimum wage with a 'bread line package,' and, they could earn commission on that with good results.t he backing of the bank will allow them to buy and sell in bulk, they will have incentive to work hard, and they will be able to focus having the bare essentials. of course, this will attract people to lend money from the bank just to get the credit and package, but, this could be stopped by approving loans, of course. this would mean they would have to sell things for the bank, from the entities they are buying from, those businesses that are not performing, of course. this might mean excess staff, but, this could be helped by having the personal loans stacked onto the business and the business having these 'new eager recruits' being employed in businesses under administration, or, new start ups they are expected to run.

Of course, there will be further failures, let's say that also 'turns to junk?' this could be solved by franchises being set up by the bank and having them work there to pay back the loans they made a long time ago, as, franchises, properly researched, can deliver services to persons with needs. basically, the banks are essential in providing new jobs to the country, making money for themselves through sales or income, and otherwise making a difference, through researching how to create profit yielding undertakings instead of worrying about and getting staff involved in lower dividend yielding tasks.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,058x in 24,884 Posts
    Mentioned
    887 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sounds like 2008..... Credit over-exposure is a major problem in today's society. I run reports on people that sue my clients and I'm astounded at the level of debt that people have. I have preached to my children: debt is bad.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,470
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Perianne's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,534x in 1,379 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    This sounds like 2008..... Credit over-exposure is a major problem in today's society. I run reports on people that sue my clients and I'm astounded at the level of debt that people have. I have preached to my children: debt is bad.
    How can you just do that?

tPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,058x in 24,884 Posts
    Mentioned
    887 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    How can you just do that?
    Docket reports -- The court dockets around here are public record. People get sued and get judgments against them. It is incredible.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,470
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Perianne's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,534x in 1,379 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    Docket reports -- The court dockets around here are public record. People get sued and get judgments against them. It is incredible.
    Forgive my ignorance...

You can run credit reports as part of lawsuits? Or am I mistaken in what you are saying?

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,593x in 94,421 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nonperforming loans are a major problems globally. That is why many see hard economic times coming.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

+ Reply to Thread