Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brett's simplified equations.

I am so sick of seeing people fail maths and other technical subjects because the maths is too complicated. students sit in tests and exams all day long trying to cram these ancient formulas into their minds, and, recite them, yes? i am going to make it much easier to do anything maths related, with previous foundations i have forged, and, new ideas and spins on them to make it easier to do these equations. i am, ultimately, hoping that instead, as i found it hard to do, recite formulas from my memory, have the examiners put the frigging problem down on the test for them to 'sort out,' yes?

Let's start with some college physics? this would be ampere's circuital law, of course, and works with electricity and stuff, actually, let's understand what we are trying to achieve first, so that kids can grasp what the whole problem is about?

Quote Originally Posted by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ampère%27s_circuital_law
    In classical electromagnetism, Ampère's circuital law (not to be confused with Ampère's force law that André-Marie Ampèrediscovered in 1823[1]) relates the integrated magnetic field around a closed loop to the electric current passing through the loop. James Clerk Maxwell (not Ampère) derived it using hydrodynamics in his 1861 paper "On Physical Lines of Force"[2] and it is now one of the Maxwell equations, which form the basis of classical electromagnetism.
    So, we are trying to find the force of the field in resistance, or, ultimately, the draw factor too, but in this case, the push between the two points or fields. this would be where you get force pushing from two points and need to balance it to get energy out of it to power stuff, especially useful with electric engines, where the parts move due to magnetism affecting moving parts, where electricity merely 'charges them.'

If we were to observe this, the original formula, we would find that, since [d] = [d], and [dl] must be similar to [ds] or, that [bdl] must be similar to [jds], then this funny little thing in front of [c] = that [u] thing, to the power of zero, being nothing, yes? this means that [3s] * [j] * [d] = [2c] * [b] * [l], which means that... aha, a prime number! this means that [prime] * [2x] * [variable or something?]... okay...

[3x], as the [i] would direct [x], as it has a 'guideline' for [x], would result in [3i] * [prime]. this could be further managed by renaming it [4n] or four times prime, yes? this prime number could be found by taking the guidelines of a recurring number in d in the previous two sections of the forumla, where d was found to be a part of [2x] * [3x] * [4x], of course.

This means that [4n] = [24x] or, that [3i] + [prime or n] = [24x], or, that [24x]...

I think the prime number is [3s] / [2] as the middle entry finds that the 'first s thing' is two dimensional, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fluid dynamics: Bernoulli's principle.

In fluid dynamics, the pressure put on the pipes carrying the fluid needs to not exceed the density of the pipes with the pressure being put on the pipes with the engine, in cars, pushing the fluids through the pipes. in a combustion engine, as there are no fluids in a electric engine, and in hydrodynamics, maybe with pipes for plumbing, this would be be very important. where the pressure of an engine pushing cold water through them is quite easier to find out, the pressure of boiling oil is quite another - remember the power of the combustion engine comes from the heating of the oil to make steam that pushes the engine's gears with the pressure of the steam escaping, of course.

So, if we were to observe the following equation;

Then, we could say that [v or volume] + [y / 2 - 1 * p / 2] = [yp / 2] - 1 + [v], of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Brett Nortje For This Useful Post:

resister (09-25-2017)

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bret, please think about a way to make a compact gun that uses hydraulics! I have a nitro piston 22 pellet gun but it takes a $#@!ing lever with about an 8 inch stroke with a 30 pound $#@!ing force. File the idea and let the guy in the back room, work on it!

I think you will come up with a great design!
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

+ Reply to Thread