User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mythical creatures - becoming a mythical creature, hopefully, seeing some change...

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mythical creatures - becoming a mythical creature, hopefully, seeing some change...

Okay, i have been toying with my ideas about how the world works, and have come to the conclusion that it must be possible to become a mythical creature, as, due to people getting magic tattoos, they have taken on more personality for those animals. this is evident in everyone that gets the tattoo, and lights a candle to stimulate the tattoo, thereby lighting the candle and igniting the image to a common language of nature, seeing that face and the face of the creature, with a placebo added for more effects, of course.

So, if it works for tattoos, it might work for this 'myth weaving.' imagine a blessed world like the one in the "book of enoch" of the barred materials of the people that wrote the bible? this would see a resurgence of life vibrance and a resurgence for lady venus, my god, of course. let it be known i am doing this because i am bored, and, she is doing this because she loves to play, okay?

Now, it follows that all mutants in marvel are born that way, and develop due to their habitat and experiences. some are chosen, but, some are incarnated that way. this means that it is possible, with that logic, to be a mutant, if it is genetic. have you heard about those psychic people of area fifty one that do these things? strange, isn't it?

Anyway, my scientific method and reasoning is that if the cells of the body deviate from normal functions, they will take on new functions. this could include anything naturally occurring in our world, from shouting with great volume to break a glass ceiling - maybe even a solid wall eventually? - to starting a fire with focus of the mind, of course.

So, if we were to observe that cells have functions, and, these functions we want are not naturally occurring, then we can manipulate the system to produce these effects and so forth by changing the functions of them. imagine we could give off a shock wave - we can rub our hands together to give a static shock... what if we could just give off the shock, like a eel? how about the functions of sonar... these waves are forceful as we 'feel' them coming back at us, so carry mass, so could bring down walls, yes?

Now, if we were to observe that eating certain foods is the only sure way to change the cells, as then they will take on the fuels of those fuels and divide into new cells, with new functions, that 'we will have to learn to use,' if they are connected to organs and the nervous system, of course, then we must observe this is where we puke up what we are not hard wired to digest. problem. the problem is solved by snorting the right 'fuels,' or matter that we want our cells to mix with, which might make us totally sick, or, the impurities that attract us, like the stuff in sugar that makes it taste nice, the stuff we poop out, and that would lend to us the mutations of the kind the fuels bring about.

But, what sort of things do they bring about? i suppose if we snorted 'boiled bat mouth,' we could have sonar, yes? this would bring those cells as if 'copied,' to our own bodies and energy centres. eating is slow, sniffing is faster, contaminating is fastest.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brett this thread has me baffled May I ask your age ?
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 879
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,087x in 12,282 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Brett's posts are always fascinating, though I'll confess that I seldom have the time to study and fully absorb them...and when I do, I usually find them to be somewhat over my head, or at least outside any realm of expertise or experience that I might possess. I have a feeling that he would be a wonderful writer of fiction - no disrespect intended. His command of language and breadth of imagination are exceptional.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Brett Nortje (09-24-2017)

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 64 tattoos, please tell i'm not going to turn into one!
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lupines, lycanthropes and werewolves.

These are like people that change into wolves and take on their attributes, as well as some magical ones. i reckon that, seeing as how people can activate magic, these creatures have some metaphysical abilities that they are not aware of, of course. if we want to become a werewolf, what would it do to us?

Well, legend has it that werewolves were a part of history, i mean, most myths come from real things - i doubt some old man was walking around in wolf furs biting people? these are said to be quite moral creatures, as they serve the wild, where they have been researched by people who wrote guides on werewolves, with the help of historians and folklore tales to guide them. so, first we will have something moral, before we look to something 'free,' yes?

So, some folklore tells us that people upon full moon can become wolves and run very fast, maybe even "giving into the beast." this is where the wolf genes will become dominant, and, then push the human genes into a recessive state, by, connecting with the organs and pushing the human cells into the centre of the blood stream. this would be where they have less contact with the body, therefore the nervous system, therefore the rest of the body and brain, yes? of course, this is just a loose theory, and, would be great to prove right or wrong, of course.

Then, if the bodies are changing, what happens when they mix? well, then you get a half wolf half man, of course. the magical attributes, like from folk lore, could come from the proven magical workings i have done, where the mixture of these two minds will bring the comprehension of the human mind to a new understanding of 'the cells it has,' and, the easier activation, due to a 'lesser psyche,' of real magic powers, as in human form just much easier to do, of course. this would be where we could, for example, control wasps by grunting to their wings, that feel and are used to communicate int he nest, especially with bees, and then under the 'trusted influence of a wolf,' being a part of their world, they might respond.

~ Okay, great, that sounds nice, now how do i become a bloody werewolf? that was all i wanted, no need to justify myself so much!

To become a werewolf, we need to mix genes with them, maybe through a blood transfusion or direct injection of blood? they say when a werewolf bites someone, and the person bites them back, then the "curse" is relayed to the other party. but, i would go with a safe clean blood transfusion, and, a bit of other things that are wolf like where the two parties can share the same body, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medusa.

Medusa are snake like women, usually, that paralyse the other party by looking into their eyes. there are certain snakes that do this, but, seeing as how they are enchanting the prey they are have to move slowly, coiling into the perfect striking position, of course. this means that it should be possible, with 'the right vibes,' to do this with eye contact between people, yes? this would be energy the snake gives off through it's physical image, a ratio in angles to shock the 'prey,' stunning them with fear, by having their faces rearranged to get this effect, of course.

So, some greek women might want to embrace the medusa effect for fun or something, i am not sure why, i am sure it would go down better with the men? this is part of their heritage and folklore, so, using plastic surgery to get this effect - you know when you see some people for the first time, you are stunned? - would be a good starting point. besides that, you need the 'body language,' so "composure" is important too.

~ Let's see, facial angles, vibes of energy and posture, got it!

Then, if we were to use snake d.n.a. of the face, as the face is similar to the face genes of the human body, as they are both the sensory headquarters, so snake blood and cells would easily find it's way to the face, we also need to modify the bones of the face, yes? this is not true, the skin can expand and stuff to make new angles, and, then 'expressions through practice.' to make the practice work better, we could easily look into the mirror to figure out what our most alluring or hostile expressions look like, and decide which angle to take, "presence" or "potency?"

Last thing to do is get the energy right, by, sending sound waves to 'the prey.' this could be done by making appropriate sounds very softly, humming or hissing as need be, of course. this also needs practice, but the face needs to be done physically to make the right effects manifest.

Now, you might think it is good news to scare people, some do, others don't. if you scare someone, you probably won't be able to scare them again, so if it is some rapist coming at you, make sure you give them a swift kick in the groin, as, that is probably the only chance you are going to get!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 792
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    rcfieldz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,126x in 894 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uh uhuh uhuh.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rcfieldz For This Useful Post:

Brett Nortje (09-24-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Becoming an angel.

I believe that, seeing as how Venus has already taken a woman I know of to be one of her angels, that she has taken on wings and does not really need to sleep, that I could also make angels! This is because through the time I have 'won over many faeries with my debating' as we learn together how they work. They collect around me and we develop together to become more conscious of the world around us.

So, I was wondering if I could make angels? This could be done by collecting faeries around the people I had in mind, the Scion Kai of the dojo that is near to me, as they have great self control, and, exhibit a lot of my magical teachings, of course. They would need to collect the faeries, in physics and chemistry terms, to their backs, to weave together to form wings, out of gases that take on certain colours.

~ Claire has multicoloured wings that are truly magical! They change colour when she wants them to, or, to her mood, defaulting to yellow, of course.

'Locking the wings in there' could be done by bonding with them. That can be done by absorbing them into you, or, having them forced to bond with you. This is possible by having myself order them to stay, or, donating my own faeries or manna to them. The problem is my magic is locked into a talisman via a computer read out or a cell phone, maybe I should make an oath not to break this pact and then they can fly around as per normal angel's flying and other things?

So locking them there could be done by bonding the particles via magnetism or electromagnetism via their unique bodies read out, or, as long as they are alive, they will have these wings? Maybe if we could collect them to the person's make up, they would follow them, because I lend them my aura, where they would take on an aura similar to mine because they are under my influence?

Hell, then they could use the faeries for anything! This would be like flying to a ledge on a building and turning to a whip to ensnare criminals, viva batman style movie! Let me go try...
    !! Thug LIfe !!

+ Reply to Thread