User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is it assumed that if you are liberal, you're poor?

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silvereyes View Post
    This $#@! RIGHT $#@!ING HERE is bull$#@!. "Some liberals....you suppose actually." Oh but y'all never talk $#@! about "us" do y'all? That's what I keep hearing. That liberals are quick to insult and attack and pubs only do it as retaliation. That is just pure d $#@!ed up BULL$#@!. What the hell do you call this??? It's blatantly rude as $#@!, arrogant, and condescending.
    Do y'all even read the crap y'all say???

So, tell me...who are you retaliating against because I sure as $#@! didn't see you/y'all talked to and about like this crap?
    Flaming hypocrite is thy name. Put that shoe on and lace that $#@! up because it fits you perfectly.
    Does a rant like that make you feel powerful or deflated? Christ woman, we are talking here, not fist fighting. When you post this strongly we think you are unhinged or drinking. Nothing wrong with drinking BTW.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmyz For This Useful Post:

Kalkin (10-18-2017),resister (10-18-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't ask for a pass, sweetums. Never. You are the one who says liberals insult and attack. What should I be GRATEFUL for? The insults y'all toss out regularly? Surely you don't expect that? Do you? Funny thing is that it's not true. Your posts I read today were clear out of nowhere...their only purpose was to be hateful and insulting. Now, if you really want to get on your high horse with this hissy fit then go ahead. It won't change the fact that you like handing out snark but don't like it returned. There is an easy fix for that: don't mimic and act like some of these guys here who can't post without conveying some degree of spite and hate aimed at liberals or the left. You seem really cool and smart. So I am pretty sure that you are above that stuff. I'm sorry I made you mad, I really am, but to malign libs about insulting and attacking WHILE YOU DO IT is beneath you. Unless I'm totally mistaken and you really do hate the left and want them dead? I just didn't see you like that.
    You are attacking the guys on tPF?
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doublejack View Post
    well that escalated quickly
    my junk is ugly

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

Cthulhu (10-18-2017),Doublejack (10-18-2017),resister (10-18-2017)

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    silvereyes's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,850x in 4,472 Posts
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
    Does a rant like that make you feel powerful or deflated? Christ woman, we are talking here, not fist fighting. When you post this strongly we think you are unhinged or drinking. Nothing wrong with drinking BTW.
    It's irks me when people accuse liberals of insulting and attacking for no reason when I've seen the same people do it at the same time. It's frustrating.
    At the end of the day...I am still glad that I am me. Tail and all.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 3,963
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,647x in 14,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
    I'm getting seriously sick of this crap.

Yes, when I was young, my family disowned me because I was gay at 19. I ended up homeless a few times. But I never took one penny from anyone.

I made a vow to myself that I would never depend on anyone else for the rest of my life.

I am now 50 years old, have always paid my own way, have a great home, and just bought close to my dream car.

Gonna be honest, the goal is a Porsche 911. But settling for an Audi A3. Yeah, not that close to the goal.

My family came here right before WW2 from Germany. I was always taught about the terrible things our people did. Most of my family got out, but if I'm honest, some did not.

Some of my ancestors were Nazis. As you can imagine, that's not a fun thing to live with.

My dad has refused to go back to Germany to this day.

I decided I needed to go a few years ago. We have family there who I had never met. I went after the wall fell and met them. It was pretty great, we had fun, but they all said to me, "Herr Lee, this country has healed. We will never do what we did again, I can see you are worried in your eyes."

And I was worried, but Berlin is beautiful. My relatives were great, they took me all over Berlin.

Do you think those rich Hollywood libs hire democrat or republician tax attorneys?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's irks me when people accuse liberals of insulting and attacking for no reason when I've seen the same people do it at the same time. It's frustrating.
    Liberals are dry rub barbecueists dont you know. They just dont get it. Jemmenies woman.... dont you get that a strong man that has a gun and a dick is better than a man with a pamphlet?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are attacking the guys on tPF?
    Did I say that? No, what I said is that it's annoying watching members gripe about and accuse libs of insulting or attacking people when, at the same time, that person griping is guilty of doing exactly that. It also irks me to see a group of pubs belittle and talk $#@! about another lib poster...volleying back and forth about that person saying ugly and rude just for the $#@! of it...talking about and around them like they are invisible. I don't know how they justify that in their heads. "Omg, those evil liberals are poopyheads and they said mean things and and and I hope they all die!" How would YOU like seeing that people here actually want to see you to die?

*Sigh*
    Over and out. Y'all just keep high fiving each other's anti-liberal posts. Keep wishing liberals would die. I, for one, have never wished death upon nor hoped any con/pub would be harmed...but I'm in the violent group.
    Wow.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liberals are dry rub barbecueists dont you know. They just dont get it. Jemmenies woman.... dont you get that a strong man that has a gun and a dick is better than a man with a pamphlet?
    God damn it! I almost choked on my water!

TMI. O.o

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,139
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cthulhu's Avatar Senior Member
    The spaces between cognitive thought and passive nightmares
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,079x in 5,392 Posts
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This $#@! RIGHT $#@!ING HERE is bull$#@!. "Some liberals....you suppose actually." Oh but y'all never talk $#@! about "us" do y'all? That's what I keep hearing. That liberals are quick to insult and attack and pubs only do it as retaliation. That is just pure d $#@!ed up BULL$#@!. What the hell do you call this??? It's blatantly rude as $#@!, arrogant, and condescending.
    Do y'all even read the crap y'all say???

So, tell me...who are you retaliating against because I sure as $#@! didn't see you/y'all talked to and about like this crap?
    Flaming hypocrite is thy name. Put that shoe on and lace that $#@! up because it fits you perfectly.
    This is why conservatives and liberals equally vex me.

Both are guilty of the same crimes they accuse each other of.

I can't pick either side because they both suck.

Sent from my evil cell phone.
    "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6:12

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cthulhu For This Useful Post:

Doublejack (10-19-2017),silvereyes (10-19-2017)

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did I say that? No, what I said is that it's annoying watching members gripe about and accuse libs of insulting or attacking people when, at the same time, that person griping is guilty of doing exactly that. It also irks me to see a group of pubs belittle and talk $#@! about another lib poster...volleying back and forth about that person saying ugly and rude just for the $#@! of it...talking about and around them like they are invisible. I don't know how they justify that in their heads. "Omg, those evil liberals are poopyheads and they said mean things and and and I hope they all die!" How would YOU like seeing that people here actually want to see you to die?

*Sigh*
    Over and out. Y'all just keep high fiving each other's anti-liberal posts. Keep wishing liberals would die. I, for one, have never wished death upon nor hoped any con/pub would be harmed...but I'm in the violent group.
    Wow.
    Oh please, the $#@! I get makes me laugh. Hear that? It is my eyes rolling....
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

+ Reply to Thread