eninn's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Quran uses the word ‘We’ when quoting Allah. Does that mean that Muslims believe in more than one God?
    Islam adheres to uncompromising monotheism. It teaches that God is One and indivisible. In the Quran, God often refers to Himself as "We". But it does not mean that there is more than one God. The reference of God to Himself as "We" in many Quranic verses is necessarily understood in the Arabic language to denote power and grandeur, as opposed to the more intimate singular form, "I", used in specific instances.
    In some languages there are two types of plural form. One is related to quantity and used to refer to two or more persons, places or things. The other kind of plural is one of majesty, power and distinction. For example, in proper English, the Queen of England refers to herself as ‘we’. This is known as the ‘royal plural’. Rajeev Gandhi, the ex-Prime Minister of India used to say in Hindi, "Hum dekhna chahte hain". "We want to see." ‘Hum’ means ‘we’, which is again a royal plural in Hindi language. Similarly, when God refers to Himself in the Quran, He sometimes uses the Arabic word 'nahnu', meaning ‘We’. It does not indicate a plurality of number but the plurality of power and majesty.
    The oneness of God is stressed throughout the Quran. A clear example is in this short chapter “Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)
    Converting To Islam Saved My Life

Christian converts to Islam (Alhamdullih)|| 2016 – YouTube

‪ why christians convert to islam watch this video‏

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 1,100
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Quran uses the word ‘We’ when quoting Allah. Does that mean that Muslims believe in more than one God?
    Islam adheres to uncompromising monotheism. It teaches that God is One and indivisible. In the Quran, God often refers to Himself as "We". But it does not mean that there is more than one God. The reference of God to Himself as "We" in many Quranic verses is necessarily understood in the Arabic language to denote power and grandeur, as opposed to the more intimate singular form, "I", used in specific instances.
    In some languages there are two types of plural form. One is related to quantity and used to refer to two or more persons, places or things. The other kind of plural is one of majesty, power and distinction. For example, in proper English, the Queen of England refers to herself as ‘we’. This is known as the ‘royal plural’. Rajeev Gandhi, the ex-Prime Minister of India used to say in Hindi, "Hum dekhna chahte hain". "We want to see." ‘Hum’ means ‘we’, which is again a royal plural in Hindi language. Similarly, when God refers to Himself in the Quran, He sometimes uses the Arabic word 'nahnu', meaning ‘We’. It does not indicate a plurality of number but the plurality of power and majesty.
    The oneness of God is stressed throughout the Quran. A clear example is in this short chapter “Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)
    Converting To Islam Saved My Life

Christian converts to Islam (Alhamdullih)|| 2016 – YouTube

‪ why christians convert to islam watch this video‏

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Quran says that Allah is merciful and that He
    gives severe punishment. So is He forgiving or is He vengeful?
    The Quran mentions many times that God is the Most Merciful. In fact, all except one of the 114 chapters of the Quran begin with Bismillaahi Aahmaani Arraheem, which means, "I begin with the name of God, the Entirely Merciful and the Especially Merciful".

These two descriptions of God are sometimes translated as "The Compassionate, the Merciful"; however in Arabic grammar, both names are an intensive form of the word "merciful". Rahmaan means merciful to all creation, and justice is part of this mercy. Raheem means merciful especially to the believers and forgiveness is part of this mercy. A complimentary and comprehensive meaning is intended by the use of both of them together. In addition, Allah speaks of His forgiveness throughout the Quran. In fact, God's mercy and forgiveness have been mentioned together more than 70 times in the Quran. Allah repeatedly reminds us saying “Tell My servants that I am indeed the Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful; And that My Penalty will be indeed the most grievous Penalty.” (Quran 15:49-50)
    Allah is just, and His justice necessitates that He reward those who obey and serve Him and punish those who disobey and rebel against Him. If Allah did not punish the sinful, wicked and evil people who deserve to be punished, it would not be justice.

When punishment for wrongdoing is certain, it serves to deter potential offenders. In contrast, if Allah forgave everyone and punished no one, there would be no reason for legislation, ethics or even morality. Life on earth would be chaotic and nothing short of anarchy. True justice, with its true rewards and just penalties can only be found with Allah, and that is what He has

promised in the Quran “We shall set up scales of justice for the Day of Judgment, so that not a soul will be dealt with unjustly in the least, and if there be (no more than) the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it (to account): and enough are We to take account.” (Quran 21:47)
    Allah forgives all those who repent and correct themselves at any stage in their lives, and He has invited all people to His abundant forgiveness and mercy:
    Say: ‘O My slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful. And return (in repentance) to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped. And follow the best of what was revealed to you from your Lord before the punishment comes upon you suddenly, while you do not perceive. (Quran 39:53-5)

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. "Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped. "And follow the best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you - of a sudden while ye perceive not!- "Lest the soul should (then) say: 'Ah! Woe is me!- In that I neglected (my duty) towards Allah, and was but among those who mocked!'- "Or (lest) it should say: 'If only Allah had guided me, I should certainly have been among the righteous!'

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,756x in 15,337 Posts
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why Muslims are converting to Christianity. ............. “We are in a time of the first ever mass conversions of Muslims,” Father Mitch Pacwa SJ told me in a phone interview. “God is doing a mighty work among them.” Pacwa said he began hearing talk of conversions to Christianity around 2005 on Al Jazeera Television, the Arabic news satellite TV channel with 80 bureaus around the world. “They were reporting on the mass conversions of Muslims—as many as 6-8 million—in sub-Saharan, Africa, and they have repeated the warning every year,” he said. “I’ve confirmed it with Africans I know who have told me again and again about conversions in places like Nigeria, Uganda, Mali … that’s why Boko Haram has become so active. They are actually quite scared and trying to terrorize. But the very act of terrorizing people has ended up with people becoming more disgusted with Islam.” ................. http://m.ncregister.com/blog/armstro...record-numbers
    It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hanger4 For This Useful Post:

Archangel (01-21-2018),Refugee (01-22-2018)

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Archangel's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8x in 7 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Testimony from Former Muslim Imam who became a Christian by the Quran -

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

hanger4 (01-22-2018)

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesYour first GroupTagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Refugee's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,259x in 1,583 Posts
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya reap what you sow and that’s how Islam works, by submission and not faith, working in places where dissent equals death. It’s why it never takes off in any numbers in democratic societies and why Islamic countries stay backward and violent. It’s not by coincidence that mass immigration is all one way to non-Islamic societies that have Human Rights and away from the barbaric terrorism, stoning and mutilations.

That’s my anti ‘jihad’ for today. Read Refugees perspective.

Muslim terrorism: The reality behind western propaganda

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Refugee For This Useful Post:

hanger4 (01-22-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all Muslim countries non-Muslims live in safety
    good treatment of Muslims
    As evidenced by the people who work and live in the land of Islam
    These people do not want to go home
    For the mercy of Islam and good treatment

And his Muslim treatment is good among them and the Muslims

All of that media distort the image of Islam

Governments criminals working with America, Jews and Russia
    To sabotage the Muslim countries, whether in Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, Syria
    Egypt and others
    people went from the hell of wars
    After the destruction of their country
    the West criminals the reason

Islam and Human Rights
    The Quran and Sunnah encourage Muslims to respect the life and property of all mankind.
    In an Islamic State these rights are considered sacred, whether a person is Muslim or not.
    Islam protects honor, forbids insulting others, and/or making fun of them.

Islam rejects certain individuals or nations being favored because of their wealth, power, and/or race.
    All Muslims believe that Allah created all humans free and equal, only to be distinguished from each other on the basis of God-consciousness or piety and never on the basis of race, color or ethnicity.

Islam is a practical religion that respects all human beings and it was revealed for all mankind. Its message is that of peace and submission to Allah. Muslims believe in all the Prophets mentioned in the Bible, and the Quran. The Quran shares many moral teachings of the Old Testament and the New Testament. These three religions (and their books) were founded upon the revelations by One True God, Allah

Jihad in the Bible
    Let us see what the Bible has to say about Jihad in the meaning of war and violence. The following verses are from the Bible, New International Version (NIV), 1984
    "Do not allow a sorceress to live. Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death. Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed." [Exodus 22:18-20]

"This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.' The Levites did as Moses commanded and that day about three thousand of the people died." [Exodus 32:27-28]
    "The LORD said to Moses, 'Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods

as plunder. They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. (Moses ordered) "Now kill all the boys. And kill every women who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." [Numbers 31:1-18]
    (Jesus said) "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them - bring them here and kill them in front of me." [Luke 19:27]
    "He (Jesus) said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." [Luke 22:36]

see here
    Islamic Story of Yvonne Ridley Captive Taliban

إمرأة أمريكية تصدع بالحق نحن هم الإرهابيون|American woman cracked right we are the terrorists

ضابط امريكي بالعراق يرمي نجومه لاجل الاسلام

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Muslims worship prophet Muhammad!
    Muslims do not worship Muhammad in any way. They believe that he was the last messenger sent by Allah and like all His other prophets and messengers, he was a human being. However, some people mistakenly assume that Muslims worship Muhammad and this is one of the reasons that Muslims were erroneously called "Mohammedans".

Muhammad, like Jesus, never claimed divine status. He called people to worship Almighty Allah alone, and he continually emphasized his humanity. In order to prevent his deification, Prophet Muhammad always said to refer to him as "Allah's slave and messenger". He said – “Do not adulate me as the Christians adulated Jesus son of Mary. I am Allah's slave and messenger.”

Muhammad was chosen to be Allah's final messenger and to communicate His message to us, not only in words, but also as a living example of its practical application. Muslims love and respect him because of his impeccable and upright moral character and because he conveyed the truth from Allah - which is the pure monotheism of Islam.
    Muslims strive to follow the great example of Prophet Muhammad but do not worship him in any way. Islam teaches Muslims to respect all of Allah's prophets and messengers. However, respecting and loving them does not mean worshipping them. Muslims know that all worship and prayer must be directed to Allah alone.
    In fact, the worship of Muhammad - or anyone else – along with, or instead of, Almighty Allah is considered an unpardonable sin in Islam. Even if a person claims to be Muslim but worships or prays to anything other than God, it invalidates one's claim to Islam. The Declaration of Faith makes it clear that Muslims must worship Allah alone.
    Most Muslims find it rather odd that their religion, which strikes a remarkable balance between faith and deeds, are sometimes accused of being "fatalistic". Perhaps this misconception came about because Muslims are known to say "All praise is due to Allah" whenever anything good or bad happens. This is because Muslims know that everything comes from God, the Creator of the universe, and occurs by His will. Thus, a Muslim worries less about material matters and views earthly life in a proper perspective. A true Muslim relies completely on Allah and knows that whatever happens is always for the best, whether one recognizes it or not, so one graciously accepts whatever cannot be changed.

This does not mean that Muslims should simply await destiny and take no action in life. On the contrary, Islam demands action and effort to change every undesirable situation. To be more precise, action is a required part of one's faith. If human beings did not have the ability to act, it would be unjust for Allah to expect them to do and to avoid certain things. Far from being "fatalistic", Islam teaches that man's main obligation in life is to act and exert effort in obedience to God.

Islam teaches that human beings should take positive action in this life and supplement it with prayer. Some people are lazy and careless and then blame the negative result on destiny or fate. Some even say that, if Allah had willed, they would not have sinned or committed crimes. All of these arguments are completely erroneous, because Allah has taught us how to live and has ordered us to always do what is right. Allah has not ordered us to do anything that we are unable to do or prohibited anything that we cannot avoid, because His justice is complete and perfect. Each individual is held responsible within the limits of their ability and not beyond it.
    كيف تدعوا إلى الاسلام How To Call People To Islam 1

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Archangel's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8x in 7 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do Muslims, Jews, and Christians worship the same God?

The teachings that Muslims and Christians serve the same God are heretical to the Bible. The Bible teaches that anyone who denies that Jesus is the Christ is a liar and has the spirit of the antichrist (1 John 2:22): “Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.”

The God in the Bible is called the God of the Jews, an impossibility with Allah. They are called his chosen people, but they are not Allah’s chosen. Allah commands the Muslim to not take the Jews or Christians as friends (Sura.5:51 disdains the Jews). Mohammed said, “The last hour will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims kill them.” (Mishkat Al Masabih Sh.M. Ashraf pp.147, 721, 810-11, 1130). So how could Israel inherit the land or any of God’s promises from Allah, if Allah is their God? Clearly he is not the same God of the Bible.
    While the Quran states that Muslims, Jews and Christians worship the same God (Sura 29:46 ), Islamic tradition teaches that only Muslims will be admitted to Paradise. Jews and Christians are to be excluded.

When compared with the Jewish and Christian scriptures, the teachings of Quran show that Allah is not the same God worshipped by Jews and Christians.

The god of Islam, Allah, is most definitely not the God of the Bible. We find that Allah is presented in the Koran as an autocratic ruler who is aloof and arbitrary (Sura 5:40 ). Allah is unknowable whereas the God of the Bible is knowable (2 Timothy 1:12 ). Allah is impersonal, unlike the personal God the Scriptures reveal (1 Peter 5:6-7). Allah is unitarian (Sura 4:48 ) whereas the God of the Bible is trinitarian (2 Corinthians 13:14 ). Here is what the Koran says about the God of the Bible (Sura 4:171 ): “Believe in Allah and say not ‘Trinity.’ Cease! It is better for you! Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from his transcendent majesty that he should have a son.”

Allah is capricious (Sura 2:284 ), whereas the true God is trustworthy. And Allah is never anywhere presented as a god of love — which is the essence of the nature of the true God (1 John 4:7-16 ).
    Allah is a false 'god' and is not the Great God of the Bible.

https://righterreport.com/2011/08/21...-the-same-god/

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    ...We find that Allah is presented in the Koran as an autocratic ruler who is aloof and arbitrary (Sura 5:40 ). Allah is unknowable whereas the God of the Bible is knowable (2 Timothy 1:12 ). [...]

As it says, he is autocratic, aloof and arbitrary, as he may even be found in some of the videos posted in this same thread. He could eat a sandwich while shooting Iraqi soldiers for how they 'slandered' Allah God. On both sides of the U.S. Presidential campaign trail he has worked. Has anyone else ever been so subscribed?

He is known as the antichrist. He has even posed as a white nationalist. But this is a joke because it isn't. With all the money in the whole world, what did he once write? He has written lots of things, is probably at this same site. People will give him reputation points for his posts and even argue with him. Life certainly is ironic.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

+ Reply to Thread