Members banned from this thread: Newpublius and Common Sense


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 616

Thread: Judge Roy Moore accused of having sex with a Minor

  1. #531
    Points: 88,447, Level: 72
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 1,303
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2611190
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    38,515
    Points
    88,447
    Level
    72
    Thanks Given
    18,419
    Thanked 17,670x in 11,896 Posts
    Mentioned
    853 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    16 is age of consent Alabama, it doesn't matter whether or not you find that disgusting or disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Are you saying the law is the law?
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    Are you saying I disagree with the removal of Moore from the State SC twice ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    I don't think so, I just asked if you are advocating for the law being the law, irregardless of outside influences.
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    Then you had no point or rebutal in response to my post you quoted.

    If you were baiting me be specific, maybe I'll bite ........ or not.
    Yes, there was a point, as evidenced in the quotes above, I specifically asked if you are saying the law that is written is the law. I find the effort you are undertaking to obfuscate from answering a simple yes or no question to be troublesome.
    Nobody is holding a gun to your head. If you don't like what I post, ignore me. I'll post what I want, when I want, and where I want, regardless of how you or anyone else feels about it.

    - GA

  2. #532
    Points: 6,321, Level: 18
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    669
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    862
    Points
    6,321
    Level
    18
    Thanks Given
    72
    Thanked 659x in 432 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With all the sexual deviancy the left pushes one wonders why all of a sudden they have integrity?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier8 For This Useful Post:

    Abby08 (11-14-2017)

  4. #533
    Points: 60,550, Level: 60
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,800
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    210362
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mountains of WNC
    Posts
    23,750
    Points
    60,550
    Level
    60
    Thanks Given
    12,077
    Thanked 11,471x in 7,758 Posts
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Yes, there was a point, as evidenced in the quotes above, I specifically asked if you are saying the law that is written is the law. I find the effort you are undertaking to obfuscate from answering a simple yes or no question to be troublesome.
    I responded to this post;

    Originally Posted by Superbadbrutha
    So in your twisted mind it's ok for a 32yr old man to be buddy buddy with HS girls.

    Your response to mine doesn't make sense.
    It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

  5. #534
    Points: 88,447, Level: 72
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 1,303
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2611190
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    38,515
    Points
    88,447
    Level
    72
    Thanks Given
    18,419
    Thanked 17,670x in 11,896 Posts
    Mentioned
    853 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    I responded to this post;

    Originally Posted by Superbadbrutha
    So in your twisted mind it's ok for a 32yr old man to be buddy buddy with HS girls.

    Your response to mine doesn't make sense.
    Your response to SBB was "16 is age of consent Alabama, it doesn't matter whether or not you find that disgusting or disagree.". My question to you was asking if you are saying the law is the law, end of discussion. I know you understood the question clearly, but for some reason are not wanting to answer.
    Nobody is holding a gun to your head. If you don't like what I post, ignore me. I'll post what I want, when I want, and where I want, regardless of how you or anyone else feels about it.

    - GA

  6. #535
    Points: 60,550, Level: 60
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,800
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    210362
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mountains of WNC
    Posts
    23,750
    Points
    60,550
    Level
    60
    Thanks Given
    12,077
    Thanked 11,471x in 7,758 Posts
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Your response to SBB was "16 is age of consent Alabama, it doesn't matter whether or not you find that disgusting or disagree.". My question to you was asking if you are saying the law is the law, end of discussion. I know you understood the question clearly, but for some reason are not wanting to answer.
    Then it's a silly question, yes the law is the law and yes there are most always extenuating circumstances both pro and con.

    "I know you understood the question clearly, but for some reason are not wanting to answer."

    Stop being an arse.
    It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

  7. #536
    Points: 132,650, Level: 87
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 3,400
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    249896
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton Washington or Sayulita Mexico depending on the time of year.
    Posts
    58,328
    Points
    132,650
    Level
    87
    Thanks Given
    6,816
    Thanked 18,858x in 14,349 Posts
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Amazing how all the liars have the same sources...."allegedly"...so she thought decades later was the time to bring it up...kinda odd....
    I have no idea who's lying. I have no reason to believe or disbelieve either party in this. I do hope the truth is eventually uncovered and made public.

  8. #537
    Points: 88,447, Level: 72
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 1,303
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2611190
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    38,515
    Points
    88,447
    Level
    72
    Thanks Given
    18,419
    Thanked 17,670x in 11,896 Posts
    Mentioned
    853 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    Then it's a silly question, yes the law is the law and yes there are most always extenuating circumstances both pro and con.

    "I know you understood the question clearly, but for some reason are not wanting to answer."

    Stop being an arse.
    No, it isn't silly, because I have found out by participating here, that you have to set the record straight verbatim so that in later discussions there is no ambiguity. Political discussions are not a zero sum game and how one responds in one topic should transfer over to other discussions, don't you agree?
    Nobody is holding a gun to your head. If you don't like what I post, ignore me. I'll post what I want, when I want, and where I want, regardless of how you or anyone else feels about it.

    - GA

  9. #538
    Points: 60,550, Level: 60
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,800
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    210362
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mountains of WNC
    Posts
    23,750
    Points
    60,550
    Level
    60
    Thanks Given
    12,077
    Thanked 11,471x in 7,758 Posts
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    No, it isn't silly, because I have found out by participating here, that you have to set the record straight verbatim so that in later discussions there is no ambiguity. Political discussions are not a zero sum game and how one responds in one topic should transfer over to other discussions, don't you agree?
    So, you want me to stop pointing out lies or misstatements because it harms or spoils someone's interpretation ?? Sorry, no, the best course is the truth concerning facts.
    It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

  10. #539
    Points: 88,447, Level: 72
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 1,303
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2611190
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    38,515
    Points
    88,447
    Level
    72
    Thanks Given
    18,419
    Thanked 17,670x in 11,896 Posts
    Mentioned
    853 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    So, you want me to stop pointing out lies or misstatements because it harms or spoils someone's interpretation ?? Sorry, no, the best course is the truth concerning facts.
    I'm at a loss as to where you got that idea, what does that have to do with my comment?
    Nobody is holding a gun to your head. If you don't like what I post, ignore me. I'll post what I want, when I want, and where I want, regardless of how you or anyone else feels about it.

    - GA

  11. #540
    Points: 23,305, Level: 37
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,045
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    leekohler2's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    35019
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,148
    Points
    23,305
    Level
    37
    Thanks Given
    800
    Thanked 2,379x in 1,894 Posts
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    With all the sexual deviancy the left pushes one wonders why all of a sudden they have integrity?
    Who on the left has ever advocated for rape or child abuse?

    And really, the ones who gave up their morality in order to elect public officials are you guys.
    I'm prancing like a pony.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO