Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    Safety, who said anything about Nazi benevolence or implied anything even remotely along this lines? No one, right? Of course not. So why did you lie? Your penchant for dishonesty does give you something in common with Polly but let me give you some advice on the house: never stick your dick into crazy.
    That's some good advice!
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,804
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    IMPress Polly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,643x in 4,358 Posts
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Ravens Fan

Mister D wrote:
    I brought up a larger and more interesting question. Do you have an opinion on anything here or are you just here to be Polly's black knight?
    Question 2: do you make a complete of yourself for all the white girls? lol
    Your penchant for dishonesty does give you something in common with Polly but let me give you some advice on the house: never stick your dick into crazy.
    Chris wrote, in answer to Mister D's last remark:
    That's some good advice!
    Okay, I don't care if I get in trouble for making this public because something must be said here and I have the sneaking suspicion that if I don't say it publicly, where everyone can see, the behavorial pattern won't change.

As we can see in the above examples supplied by Mister D and Chris, the fact that you singled out Safety specifically and exclusively for moderation seems rather...mmm...politically motivated is the nicest way I can think of to say what I'm thinking. You proclaimed that Safety had gone off topic and personally attacked others. What do you call the above quotations from Mister D, who personally attacked not only Safety in reply, but also me, and in particularly offensive ways (sexual, racialized, and gendered)?

This is a behavioral pattern from our moderators, and it has gotten noticeably worse of late. I don't know if that reflects the fact that our moderators seem to all be Trump voters or if instead there's a unrealized double-standard going on here with respect to race and gender, or if it's a combination of both of those things, but there is definitely some inconsistency in the enforcement of forum rules going on. I have (mostly) let these things go up to now, but this case is unusually outrageous and frankly the last straw for me. I hope it's not too offensive to kindly request that our moderators check their motives a little more often. Or better yet, add a more progressive voice or two to the team so they can check your motives for you.

Again, I'm sorry to go off my own topic and break the rules by posting this in public, but this is something I really want to say not just to you, but also to all of our moderators, and I really feel strongly that it needs to be at least seen by everyone as well. Threadban me or worse if you want. Whatever cost is attached to making this post is worth it. This kind of BLATANT discrimination against our more left-leaning members needs to be addressed and it needs to stop right now.
    Last edited by IMPress Polly; 11-14-2017 at 03:52 PM.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IMPress Polly For This Useful Post:

Agent Zero (11-15-2017),AZ Jim (11-15-2017),Bethere (11-15-2017),nic34 (11-27-2017),Safety (11-14-2017),spunkloaf (06-06-2018)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,473x in 36,448 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    @Ravens Fan

Okay, I don't care if I get in trouble for making this public because something must be said here and I have the sneaking suspicion that if I don't say it publicly, where everyone can see, the behavorial pattern won't change. As we can see in the above examples supplied by Mister D, the fact that you singled out Safety for moderation seems rather...mmm...politically motivated is the nicest way I can think of to say what I'm thinking. You proclaimed that Safety had gone off topic and personally attacked others. What do you call the above quotations from Mister D, who personally attacked not only Safety in reply, but also me, and in particularly offensive ways (sexual, racialized, and gendered)?

This is a behavioral pattern from our moderators, and it has gotten noticeably worse of late. I don't know if that reflects the fact that our moderators seem to all be Trump voters or if instead there's a unrealized double-standard going on here with respect to race and gender, or if it's a combination of both of those things, but there is definitely some inconsistency going on. I have (mostly) let these things go up to now, but this case is unusually outrageous and frankly the last straw for me. I hope it's not too offensive to kindly request that our moderators check their motives a little more often. Or better yet, add a more progressive voice or two to the team.

Again, I'm sorry to go off my own topic and break the rules by posting this in public, but this is something I really want to say not just to you, but also to all of our moderators, and I really feel strongly that it needs to be at least seen by everyone as well. Threadban me or worse if you want. Whatever cost is attached to making this post is worth it. This kind of BLATANT discrimination against our more left-leaning members needs to be addressed and it needs to stop right now.
    Safety parachuted into the conversation and initiated the exchange. When he does that he'll get it back in spades...oops there I go again. lol The mods acted appropriately.

Get over yourself.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,804
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    IMPress Polly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,643x in 4,358 Posts
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mister D wrote:
    Safety parachuted into the conversation and initiated the exchange. When he does that he'll get it back in spades...oops there I go again.
    Oh you didn't stop at go after him in some unusually despicable ways, even for you. You went after me too, calling me names and sexualizing my whole existence.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IMPress Polly For This Useful Post:

spunkloaf (06-06-2018)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh you didn't just go after him. You went after me too, calling me names and sexualizing my whole existence.
    Names like what? Maoist? lol You attacked Chris and I. Polly, you're a very weak girl who can't handle it when she isn't taken seriously. You won't be taken seriously when you say crazy $#@!. Get used to it.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Kalkin (11-27-2017)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sexualizing my whole existence lol

~Alain de Benoist

Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,900x in 54,717 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh you didn't stop at go after him in some unusually despicable ways, even for you. You went after me too, calling me names and sexualizing my whole existence.
    What? Where? Who?

We did go after some of your premises, and I did wonder why you are against the alt-right using identity politics.

Be glad you have some opposition. How boring an echo chamber.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Ravens Fan

Okay, I don't care if I get in trouble for making this public because something must be said here and I have the sneaking suspicion that if I don't say it publicly, where everyone can see, the behavorial pattern won't change.

As we can see in the above examples supplied by Mister D and Chris, the fact that you singled out Safety specifically and exclusively for moderation seems rather...mmm...politically motivated is the nicest way I can think of to say what I'm thinking. You proclaimed that Safety had gone off topic and personally attacked others. What do you call the above quotations from Mister D, who personally attacked not only Safety in reply, but also me, and in particularly offensive ways (sexual, racialized, and gendered)?

This is a behavioral pattern from our moderators, and it has gotten noticeably worse of late. I don't know if that reflects the fact that our moderators seem to all be Trump voters or if instead there's a unrealized double-standard going on here with respect to race and gender, or if it's a combination of both of those things, but there is definitely some inconsistency in the enforcement of forum rules going on. I have (mostly) let these things go up to now, but this case is unusually outrageous and frankly the last straw for me. I hope it's not too offensive to kindly request that our moderators check their motives a little more often. Or better yet, add a more progressive voice or two to the team so they can check your motives for you.

Coupled with the fact that I submitted a report expressing exactly that, with nothing done, fuels my suspicion for the longest time that there isn't a level playing field.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

spunkloaf (06-06-2018)

Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,900x in 54,717 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Ravens Fan

You cite me as saying "That's some good advice!" I didn't say it.

Am I targeted in your personal attack here because I disagree politically with you?

As I've suggested before , if you would reply with quote you wouldn't make such errors.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    You cite me as saying "That's some good advice!" I didn't say it.

Am I targeted in your personal attack here because I disagree politically with you?

As I've suggested before , if you would reply with quote you wouldn't make such errors.
    But you had a Hitler avatar at one point, didn't you?

~Alain de Benoist

+ Reply to Thread