Members banned from this thread: IMPress Polly


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 106

Thread: Wolfenstein 2: Anti-White?

  1. #71
    Points: 69,314, Level: 64
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,636
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    151916
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Arcadia Fl
    Posts
    25,163
    Points
    69,314
    Level
    64
    Thanks Given
    19,363
    Thanked 7,897x in 6,091 Posts
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    Safety, who said anything about Nazi benevolence or implied anything even remotely along this lines? No one, right? Of course not. So why did you lie? Your penchant for dishonesty does give you something in common with Polly but let me give you some advice on the house: never stick your dick into crazy.
    That's some good advice!
    I believe in the Sun, even at night. I believe in love, even when I am alone. I believe in God, even when He is silent. (Especially , then)




  2. #72
    Points: 52,439, Level: 55
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    IMPress Polly's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    152683
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    4,398
    Points
    52,439
    Level
    55
    Thanks Given
    4,804
    Thanked 4,103x in 2,352 Posts
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Ravens Fan

    Mister D wrote:
    I brought up a larger and more interesting question. Do you have an opinion on anything here or are you just here to be Polly's black knight?
    Question 2: do you make a complete of yourself for all the white girls? lol
    Your penchant for dishonesty does give you something in common with Polly but let me give you some advice on the house: never stick your dick into crazy.
    Chris wrote, in answer to Mister D's last remark:
    That's some good advice!
    Okay, I don't care if I get in trouble for making this public because something must be said here and I have the sneaking suspicion that if I don't say it publicly, where everyone can see, the behavorial pattern won't change.

    As we can see in the above examples supplied by Mister D and Chris, the fact that you singled out Safety specifically and exclusively for moderation seems rather...mmm...politically motivated is the nicest way I can think of to say what I'm thinking. You proclaimed that Safety had gone off topic and personally attacked others. What do you call the above quotations from Mister D, who personally attacked not only Safety in reply, but also me, and in particularly offensive ways (sexual, racialized, and gendered)?

    This is a behavioral pattern from our moderators, and it has gotten noticeably worse of late. I don't know if that reflects the fact that our moderators seem to all be Trump voters or if instead there's a unrealized double-standard going on here with respect to race and gender, or if it's a combination of both of those things, but there is definitely some inconsistency in the enforcement of forum rules going on. I have (mostly) let these things go up to now, but this case is unusually outrageous and frankly the last straw for me. I hope it's not too offensive to kindly request that our moderators check their motives a little more often. Or better yet, add a more progressive voice or two to the team so they can check your motives for you.

    Again, I'm sorry to go off my own topic and break the rules by posting this in public, but this is something I really want to say not just to you, but also to all of our moderators, and I really feel strongly that it needs to be at least seen by everyone as well. Threadban me or worse if you want. Whatever cost is attached to making this post is worth it. This kind of BLATANT discrimination against our more left-leaning members needs to be addressed and it needs to stop right now.
    Last edited by IMPress Polly; 11-14-2017 at 03:52 PM.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IMPress Polly For This Useful Post:

    Agent Zero (11-15-2017),AZ Jim (11-15-2017),Bethere (11-15-2017),Safety (11-14-2017)

  4. #73
    Original Ranter
    Points: 198,695, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    388438
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    79,008
    Points
    198,695
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    15,369
    Thanked 25,380x in 18,403 Posts
    Mentioned
    827 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    @Ravens Fan







    Okay, I don't care if I get in trouble for making this public because something must be said here and I have the sneaking suspicion that if I don't say it publicly, where everyone can see, the behavorial pattern won't change. As we can see in the above examples supplied by Mister D, the fact that you singled out Safety for moderation seems rather...mmm...politically motivated is the nicest way I can think of to say what I'm thinking. You proclaimed that Safety had gone off topic and personally attacked others. What do you call the above quotations from Mister D, who personally attacked not only Safety in reply, but also me, and in particularly offensive ways (sexual, racialized, and gendered)?

    This is a behavioral pattern from our moderators, and it has gotten noticeably worse of late. I don't know if that reflects the fact that our moderators seem to all be Trump voters or if instead there's a unrealized double-standard going on here with respect to race and gender, or if it's a combination of both of those things, but there is definitely some inconsistency going on. I have (mostly) let these things go up to now, but this case is unusually outrageous and frankly the last straw for me. I hope it's not too offensive to kindly request that our moderators check their motives a little more often. Or better yet, add a more progressive voice or two to the team.

    Again, I'm sorry to go off my own topic and break the rules by posting this in public, but this is something I really want to say not just to you, but also to all of our moderators, and I really feel strongly that it needs to be at least seen by everyone as well. Threadban me or worse if you want. Whatever cost is attached to making this post is worth it. This kind of BLATANT discrimination against our more left-leaning members needs to be addressed and it needs to stop right now.
    Safety parachuted into the conversation and initiated the exchange. When he does that he'll get it back in spades...oops there I go again. lol The mods acted appropriately.

    Get over yourself.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  5. #74
    Points: 52,439, Level: 55
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    IMPress Polly's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    152683
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    4,398
    Points
    52,439
    Level
    55
    Thanks Given
    4,804
    Thanked 4,103x in 2,352 Posts
    Mentioned
    470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mister D wrote:
    Safety parachuted into the conversation and initiated the exchange. When he does that he'll get it back in spades...oops there I go again.
    Oh you didn't stop at go after him in some unusually despicable ways, even for you. You went after me too, calling me names and sexualizing my whole existence.

  6. #75
    Original Ranter
    Points: 198,695, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    388438
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    79,008
    Points
    198,695
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    15,369
    Thanked 25,380x in 18,403 Posts
    Mentioned
    827 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    Oh you didn't just go after him. You went after me too, calling me names and sexualizing my whole existence.
    Names like what? Maoist? lol You attacked Chris and I. Polly, you're a very weak girl who can't handle it when she isn't taken seriously. You won't be taken seriously when you say crazy $#@!. Get used to it.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  7. #76
    Original Ranter
    Points: 198,695, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    388438
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    79,008
    Points
    198,695
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    15,369
    Thanked 25,380x in 18,403 Posts
    Mentioned
    827 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sexualizing my whole existence lol
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  8. #77
    Points: 387,473, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    387384
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    130,737
    Points
    387,473
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    12,138
    Thanked 34,951x in 26,052 Posts
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    Oh you didn't stop at go after him in some unusually despicable ways, even for you. You went after me too, calling me names and sexualizing my whole existence.
    What? Where? Who?

    We did go after some of your premises, and I did wonder why you are against the alt-right using identity politics.

    Be glad you have some opposition. How boring an echo chamber.
    Edmund Burke: "In vain you tell me that Artificial Government is good, but that I fall out only with the Abuse. The Thing! the Thing itself is the Abuse!"

  9. #78
    Points: 85,922, Level: 71
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 1,328
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2610464
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    37,067
    Points
    85,922
    Level
    71
    Thanks Given
    17,558
    Thanked 16,944x in 11,367 Posts
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    @Ravens Fan









    Okay, I don't care if I get in trouble for making this public because something must be said here and I have the sneaking suspicion that if I don't say it publicly, where everyone can see, the behavorial pattern won't change.

    As we can see in the above examples supplied by Mister D and Chris, the fact that you singled out Safety specifically and exclusively for moderation seems rather...mmm...politically motivated is the nicest way I can think of to say what I'm thinking. You proclaimed that Safety had gone off topic and personally attacked others. What do you call the above quotations from Mister D, who personally attacked not only Safety in reply, but also me, and in particularly offensive ways (sexual, racialized, and gendered)?

    This is a behavioral pattern from our moderators, and it has gotten noticeably worse of late. I don't know if that reflects the fact that our moderators seem to all be Trump voters or if instead there's a unrealized double-standard going on here with respect to race and gender, or if it's a combination of both of those things, but there is definitely some inconsistency in the enforcement of forum rules going on. I have (mostly) let these things go up to now, but this case is unusually outrageous and frankly the last straw for me. I hope it's not too offensive to kindly request that our moderators check their motives a little more often. Or better yet, add a more progressive voice or two to the team so they can check your motives for you.

    Again, I'm sorry to go off my own topic and break the rules by posting this in public, but this is something I really want to say not just to you, but also to all of our moderators, and I really feel strongly that it needs to be at least seen by everyone as well. Threadban me or worse if you want. Whatever cost is attached to making this post is worth it. This kind of BLATANT discrimination against our more left-leaning members needs to be addressed and it needs to stop right now.
    Coupled with the fact that I submitted a report expressing exactly that, with nothing done, fuels my suspicion for the longest time that there isn't a level playing field.
    Nobody is holding a gun to your head. If you don't like what I post, ignore me. I'll post what I want, when I want, and where I want, regardless of how you or anyone else feels about it.

    - GA

  10. #79
    Points: 387,473, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    387384
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    130,737
    Points
    387,473
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    12,138
    Thanked 34,951x in 26,052 Posts
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
    @Ravens Fan









    Okay, I don't care if I get in trouble for making this public because something must be said here and I have the sneaking suspicion that if I don't say it publicly, where everyone can see, the behavorial pattern won't change.

    As we can see in the above examples supplied by Mister D and Chris, the fact that you singled out Safety specifically and exclusively for moderation seems rather...mmm...politically motivated is the nicest way I can think of to say what I'm thinking. You proclaimed that Safety had gone off topic and personally attacked others. What do you call the above quotations from Mister D, who personally attacked not only Safety in reply, but also me, and in particularly offensive ways (sexual, racialized, and gendered)?

    This is a behavioral pattern from our moderators, and it has gotten noticeably worse of late. I don't know if that reflects the fact that our moderators seem to all be Trump voters or if instead there's a unrealized double-standard going on here with respect to race and gender, or if it's a combination of both of those things, but there is definitely some inconsistency in the enforcement of forum rules going on. I have (mostly) let these things go up to now, but this case is unusually outrageous and frankly the last straw for me. I hope it's not too offensive to kindly request that our moderators check their motives a little more often. Or better yet, add a more progressive voice or two to the team so they can check your motives for you.

    Again, I'm sorry to go off my own topic and break the rules by posting this in public, but this is something I really want to say not just to you, but also to all of our moderators, and I really feel strongly that it needs to be at least seen by everyone as well. Threadban me or worse if you want. Whatever cost is attached to making this post is worth it. This kind of BLATANT discrimination against our more left-leaning members needs to be addressed and it needs to stop right now.


    You cite me as saying "That's some good advice!" I didn't say it.

    Am I targeted in your personal attack here because I disagree politically with you?

    As I've suggested before , if you would reply with quote you wouldn't make such errors.
    Edmund Burke: "In vain you tell me that Artificial Government is good, but that I fall out only with the Abuse. The Thing! the Thing itself is the Abuse!"

  11. #80
    Original Ranter
    Points: 198,695, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    388438
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    79,008
    Points
    198,695
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    15,369
    Thanked 25,380x in 18,403 Posts
    Mentioned
    827 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    You cite me as saying "That's some good advice!" I didn't say it.

    Am I targeted in your personal attack here because I disagree politically with you?

    As I've suggested before , if you would reply with quote you wouldn't make such errors.
    But you had a Hitler avatar at one point, didn't you?
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO