Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post
    So you don’t have one. Ok
    I suppose this is another lamo attempt at Gotchya? Failed, like all your others. Let me know when you are the DMV lady or I run for POTUS, hmm kay!
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    I have been personally called a *igger on this forum, tell me again when someone referred you to cracker?
    Crep called me a redneck drunk last night. I could not refute him because I was drunk. But my Yankee roots bristled with the redneck part lol. Redneck is synonymous with cracker but I dont care what white-boy slur is attached to me really. Ya takes some and ya gives some on the ole tPF as far as I am concerned.

IIRC Resister has referred to himself as a Florida Cracker in the past. @resister... am I remembering correctly?
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyz For This Useful Post:

resister (11-14-2017)

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
    Crep called me a redneck drunk last night. I could not refute him because I was drunk. But my Yankee roots bristled with the redneck part lol. Redneck is synonymous with cracker but I dont care what white-boy slur is attached to me really. Ya takes some and ya gives some on the ole tPF as far as I am concerned.

IIRC Resister has referred to himself as a Florida Cracker in the past. @resister... am I remembering correctly?
    Fl cracker, refers to my roots, much like a cracker house (which fl crackers, lived in) A Fl cracker, was a cattlemen that drove the pioneers, sorry excuse for cattle, thru the swamps, with whips.

Since I am 4th generation, and make and use whips, guess I am as close to a cracker, as it gets, these days. My dad visited today, from Tampa. He invest in cattle futures, he was talking about investing in 2,000 head in buffalo OK.

How times have changed, my father is very wealthy. If it goes right, he will make over 200,000 on those cattle. Long way from a hard scrabble, cracker.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by resister View Post
    Fl cracker, refers to my roots, much like a cracker house (which fl crackers, lived in) A Fl cracker, was a cattlemen that drove the pioneers, sorry excuse for cattle, thru the swamps, with whips.

Since I am 4th generation, and make and use whips, guess I am as close to a cracker, as it gets, these days. My dad visited today, from Tampa. He invest in cattle futures, he was talking about investing in 2,000 head in buffalo OK.

How times have changed, my father is very wealthy. If it goes right, he will make over 200,000 on those cattle. Long way from a hard scrabble, cracker.
    All this time I thought cracker referred to saltines being white like being called wonder bread or living in a wonder bread suburb like I heard when I was kid.

Thanks for the history lesson. I would proudly accept the moniker as you have but alas, as I am in the Arizona sun, the redneck thing will probably stick to me.
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All this time I thought cracker referred to saltines being white like being called wonder bread or living in a wonder bread suburb like I heard when I was kid.

Thanks for the history lesson. I would proudly accept the moniker as you have but alas, as I am in the Arizona sun, the redneck thing will probably stick to me.
    Whatever you are, be proud of your heritage. Don't let anyone, take it from you.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, in the wrong use, cracker is a slur. I laugh when I am called a cracker "your damn, $#@!ing, right I am"

+ Reply to Thread