User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: White-born man claims he's 'transracial,' identifies as Filipino

  1. #21
    Points: 235,592, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 94.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Common's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    320519
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    41,729
    Points
    235,592
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    15,037
    Thanked 22,565x in 15,100 Posts
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
    No, it does not mean its a slippery slope. And seriously, what does anyone care what this guy does? He's kooky, so are a plenty of other people. Big deal.
    You need to read more than flaming left wing sites lee, then you would realize this not only happens to often to be comfortable but professors promote it
    "The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it"



    George Orwell

  2. #22
    Points: 235,592, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 94.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Common's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    320519
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    41,729
    Points
    235,592
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    15,037
    Thanked 22,565x in 15,100 Posts
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Now the road is open to claiming I'm a lesbian black transgender Jew.

    Finally, scholarships...

    Sent from my evil cell phone.
    Then you would be a democrat
    "The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it"



    George Orwell

  3. #23
    Points: 39,395, Level: 48
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 755
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cthulhu's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    72050
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The spaces between cognitive thought and passive nightmares
    Posts
    12,806
    Points
    39,395
    Level
    48
    Thanks Given
    9,619
    Thanked 7,181x in 4,826 Posts
    Mentioned
    567 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Then you would be a democrat
    Perhaps, but at least college and small business start ups would be paid for.

    Sent from my evil cell phone.
    "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

    Ephesians 6:12

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cthulhu For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (11-13-2017)

  5. #24
    Points: 17,085, Level: 31
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 365
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Kalkin's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18277
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,942
    Points
    17,085
    Level
    31
    Thanks Given
    5,254
    Thanked 3,374x in 2,252 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reality means that people don't get to arbitrarily choose biological designations. Sadly, liberals don't get along well with reality.
    "An army, great in space, may offer opposition in a brief span of time.
    One man, brief in space, must spread his opposition
    across a period of many years if he is
    to have a chance of succeeding"

    ~RZ67~

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalkin For This Useful Post:

    donttread (11-13-2017),stjames1_53 (11-13-2017)

  7. #25
    Points: 86,689, Level: 71
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 561
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    76885
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    28,888
    Points
    86,689
    Level
    71
    Thanks Given
    3,689
    Thanked 8,850x in 6,645 Posts
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Some one explain to me why Im wrong in believing that this liberal change your gender at will and gender neutral thing is just STUPID.

    Heres a white guy says hes transracial. No you are not $#@!, you are a white caucausian male, even you scream from the rooftoops your a whatever.

    Now that's something you don't hear every day.
    Ja Du recently sat down with WTSP to discuss his racial identity, telling the outlet that although he was born a white man named Adam, he feels Filipino. He now identifies as transracial.
    "Whenever I'm around the music, around the food, I feel like I'm in my own skin," he said.

    "I'd watch the history channel sometimes for hours you know whenever it came to that and you know nothing else intrigues me more but things about Filipino culture."

    He can often be found driving around his native Tampa, Fla., in a purple Tuk Tuk, a three-wheeled vehicle often used as public transportation in the Philippines.

    I have to admit he does look Phillipino <smirk>



    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3629551

    This was bound to happen sonner or later. For some reason recent generations are loaded with attention $#@!s and we keep fueling their illness

  8. #26
    Points: 23,305, Level: 37
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,045
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    leekohler2's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    35019
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,148
    Points
    23,305
    Level
    37
    Thanks Given
    800
    Thanked 2,379x in 1,894 Posts
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    You need to read more than flaming left wing sites lee, then you would realize this not only happens to often to be comfortable but professors promote it
    And who really gives a s*** what other people do? This amount to a big fat zero affect on anyone's life. The guy's a wacko- so what? He's not hurting anyone. If this is what gets your undies in a bunch, you need to do some soul-searching.
    I'm prancing like a pony.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to leekohler2 For This Useful Post:

    silvereyes (11-13-2017)

  10. #27
    Points: 34,132, Level: 45
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,318
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    34859
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    12,810
    Points
    34,132
    Level
    45
    Thanks Given
    20,948
    Thanked 5,872x in 4,326 Posts
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
    And who really gives a s*** what other people do? This amount to a big fat zero affect on anyone's life. The guy's a wacko- so what? He's not hurting anyone. If this is what gets your undies in a bunch, you need to do some soul-searching.
    evolutional theory or creationist?
    Everything is on its way to somewhere
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

  11. #28
    Points: 9,904, Level: 23
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    45734
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    New Mexico and Arizona
    Posts
    4,512
    Points
    9,904
    Level
    23
    Thanks Given
    3,691
    Thanked 3,238x in 2,133 Posts
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people need to practice what they preach....sheesh!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (11-13-2017)

  13. #29
    Points: 112,536, Level: 81
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 1,114
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    450916
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    40,200
    Points
    112,536
    Level
    81
    Thanks Given
    7,334
    Thanked 23,640x in 14,914 Posts
    Mentioned
    885 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
    He's kooky...
    You hateful bigot.
    Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me.
    --Immanuel Kant

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (11-14-2017)

  15. #30
    Points: 32,646, Level: 44
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,304
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    4035
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    6,761
    Points
    32,646
    Level
    44
    Thanks Given
    7,741
    Thanked 3,866x in 2,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Some one explain to me why Im wrong in believing that this liberal change your gender at will and gender neutral thing is just STUPID.

    Heres a white guy says hes transracial. No you are not $#@!, you are a white caucausian male, even you scream from the rooftoops your a whatever.

    Now that's something you don't hear every day.
    Ja Du recently sat down with WTSP to discuss his racial identity, telling the outlet that although he was born a white man named Adam, he feels Filipino. He now identifies as transracial.
    "Whenever I'm around the music, around the food, I feel like I'm in my own skin," he said.

    "I'd watch the history channel sometimes for hours you know whenever it came to that and you know nothing else intrigues me more but things about Filipino culture."

    He can often be found driving around his native Tampa, Fla., in a purple Tuk Tuk, a three-wheeled vehicle often used as public transportation in the Philippines.

    I have to admit he does look Phillipino <smirk>



    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3629551
    Welcome to Leftworld.

    laugh til it hurts.jpg
    De Oppresso Liber



+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO