User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: FBI: Anti-White Hate Crimes Are The Fastest Growing Racial Hate Crimes In America

  1. #1

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 251,927, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    322920
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    44,578
    Points
    251,927
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    910
    Thanked 2,121x in 1,273 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    FBI: Anti-White Hate Crimes Are The Fastest Growing Racial Hate Crimes In America

    FBI: Anti-White Hate Crimes Are The Fastest Growing Racial Hate Crimes In America

    Then start prosecuting them for hate crimes

    A new FBI report indicates that hate crimes committed against white Americans are the fastest growing racial hate crimes in the United States.
    The FBI report on 2016 Hate Crime Statistics shows that in 2016, there were 876 reported anti-white hate crime offenses in the United States. In 2015, this number was 734, indicating a 19.34 percent increase.
    There were more racial hate crime offenses altogether in 2016 compared to 2015.
    There were 4,029 single-bias incidents that targeted “Race/Ethnicity/Ancestry” in 2015, compared to 4,229 in 2016.
    Anti-Hispanic or Latino hate crimes also increased in 2016. In 2015, the number of offenses targeting Hispanic/Latino Americans was 379. In 2016, that increased to 449, an increase of 18.46 percent. Anti-Black hate crimes actually declined by three offenses.

    These statistics suggest that the most vulnerable target for racial hate crimes in 2016 were not racial minority groups, but white Americans.

    http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/13/fb...es-in-america/
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    GROUCHO MARX,

  2. #2
    Points: 45,246, Level: 51
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    5707
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,619
    Points
    45,246
    Level
    51
    Thanks Given
    11,844
    Thanked 5,538x in 3,794 Posts
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not surprising considering the left's Perpetual Victim Industry is booming....
    De Oppresso Liber



  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Useful Post:

    Croft (11-13-2017),stjames1_53 (11-14-2017)

  4. #3
    Points: 68,393, Level: 63
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    resister's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    153995
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Arcadia Fl
    Posts
    29,321
    Points
    68,393
    Level
    63
    Thanks Given
    23,069
    Thanked 9,976x in 7,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This just confirms the obvious.

  5. #4
    Points: 14,073, Level: 28
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    70553
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    2,595
    Points
    14,073
    Level
    28
    Thanks Given
    652
    Thanked 1,091x in 798 Posts
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh? And who exactly is perpetuating these crimes? Could it be other whites? And how does one even define a white for that matter? Of course Jewish and Muslims are white so maybe this stat then makes a bit of sense, but like all posting from right wing ideologues, it is the poor emasculated white male syndrome once again. Jeez, when did white America get so crazy and weak? A few links below.

    And hate and terror come in all forms, mostly from the right, just a few below.

    "I'm here because our republican values are number one, standing up for local white identity, our identity is under threat, number two, the free market, and number three, killing Jews." Sean Patrick Nielsen, Charlottesville [Video on Washpo]

    'A Dark and Constant Rage: 25 Years of Right-Wing Terrorism in the United States' https://www.adl.org/education/resour...-united-states

    'White Terrorism' https://www.juancole.com/2011/01/white-terrorism.html

    "Most Terrorists In The U.S. Are Right Wing, Not Muslim: Report" http://www.newsweek.com/right-wing-e...-bannon-628381

    'The Numbers Don’t Lie: White Far-Right Terrorists Pose a Clear Danger to Us All' https://theintercept.com/2017/05/31/...ger-to-us-all/

    'U.S. sees 300 violent attacks inspired by far right every year' https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/u-...ght-every-year

    "Terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992. Terrorists with unknown or other motivations were the least deadly. Islamists swamped them all." https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi.../#1cb9015d1e74

    'US Press once again Declines to Call White Terrorism in Kansas, Nevada, White Terrorism' https://www.juancole.com/2014/04/dec...sm-kansas.html

    “It’s one of those persistent symbols that come up every election cycle,” says Kaaryn Gustafson, author of Cheating Welfare: Public Assistance and the Criminalization of Poverty. “This image of the lazy African-American woman who refuses to get a job and keeps having kids is pretty enduring. It’s always been a good way to distract the public from any meaningful conversations about poverty and inequality.”" http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/

    'Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump' http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...-racism-hate/#

    “It’s one of those persistent symbols that come up every election cycle,” says Kaaryn Gustafson, author of Cheating Welfare: Public Assistance and the Criminalization of Poverty. “This image of the lazy African-American woman who refuses to get a job and keeps having kids is pretty enduring. It’s always been a good way to distract the public from any meaningful conversations about poverty and inequality.”"
    http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA. We do.

    FD: I do not review notifications, PM me if you think you have countered any point I make. Tx

    Support America - http://american.edu/kogod/research/autoindex/index.cfm

    Education: http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...r-A-Republican

    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." Dwight D. Eisenhower

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

    leekohler2 (12-19-2017)

  7. #5
    Points: 45,246, Level: 51
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    5707
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,619
    Points
    45,246
    Level
    51
    Thanks Given
    11,844
    Thanked 5,538x in 3,794 Posts
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Huh? And who exactly is perpetuating these crimes? Could it be other whites? And how does one even define a white for that matter? Of course Jewish and Muslims are white so maybe this stat then makes a bit of sense, but like all posting from right wing ideologues, it is the poor emasculated white male syndrome once again. Jeez, when did white America get so crazy and weak? A few links below.

    And hate and terror come in all forms, mostly from the right, just a few below.

    "I'm here because our republican values are number one, standing up for local white identity, our identity is under threat, number two, the free market, and number three, killing Jews." Sean Patrick Nielsen, Charlottesville [Video on Washpo]

    'A Dark and Constant Rage: 25 Years of Right-Wing Terrorism in the United States' https://www.adl.org/education/resour...-united-states

    'White Terrorism' https://www.juancole.com/2011/01/white-terrorism.html

    "Most Terrorists In The U.S. Are Right Wing, Not Muslim: Report" http://www.newsweek.com/right-wing-e...-bannon-628381

    'The Numbers Don’t Lie: White Far-Right Terrorists Pose a Clear Danger to Us All' https://theintercept.com/2017/05/31/...ger-to-us-all/

    'U.S. sees 300 violent attacks inspired by far right every year' https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/u-...ght-every-year

    "Terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992. Terrorists with unknown or other motivations were the least deadly. Islamists swamped them all." https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi.../#1cb9015d1e74

    'US Press once again Declines to Call White Terrorism in Kansas, Nevada, White Terrorism' https://www.juancole.com/2014/04/dec...sm-kansas.html

    “It’s one of those persistent symbols that come up every election cycle,” says Kaaryn Gustafson, author of Cheating Welfare: Public Assistance and the Criminalization of Poverty. “This image of the lazy African-American woman who refuses to get a job and keeps having kids is pretty enduring. It’s always been a good way to distract the public from any meaningful conversations about poverty and inequality.”" http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/

    'Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump' http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...-racism-hate/#

    “It’s one of those persistent symbols that come up every election cycle,” says Kaaryn Gustafson, author of Cheating Welfare: Public Assistance and the Criminalization of Poverty. “This image of the lazy African-American woman who refuses to get a job and keeps having kids is pretty enduring. It’s always been a good way to distract the public from any meaningful conversations about poverty and inequality.”"
    http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/
    It isn't a hate crime when the same race of people are slaughtering each other, or else Chicago is the "hate crime capital" of the Western World.

    And whites are 20 times more likely to be murdered by blacks, than vice versa, according to the FBI's UCR.
    De Oppresso Liber



  8. #6
    Points: 28,387, Level: 41
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,263
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsSocial
    waltky's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    5335
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,126
    Points
    28,387
    Level
    41
    Thanks Given
    1,903
    Thanked 1,812x in 1,384 Posts
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question

    FBI Releases Hate Crime Statistics for last year...

    FBI Releases Hate Crime Statistics for 2016
    November 15, 2017 - In 2016, law enforcement agencies reported 6,121 criminal incidents that were motivated by bias toward race, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, disability, gender, or gender identity.
    WASHINGTON -- On Monday, the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program released Hate Crime Statistics, 2016, its latest annual compilation of bias-motivated incidents reported throughout the U.S. The newest report—which provides information about the offenses, victims, offenders, and locations of hate crimes—reveals that for 2016, law enforcement agencies reported 6,121 criminal incidents that were motivated by bias toward race, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, disability, gender, or gender identity.


    The FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program released Hate Crime Statistics, 2016, its latest annual compilation of bias-motivated incidents reported throughout the U.S.

    As part of the 2016 report, participants in UCR’s Hate Crime Statistics Program included 15,254 law enforcement agencies. These agencies provided from one to 12 months’ worth of data about bias-motivated crime, and of those agencies, 1,776 reported one or more incidents. The remaining agencies reported no hate crimes occurred within their jurisdictions. Of the 6,121 criminal incidents reported, 6,063 were single-bias incidents (there were also 58 multiple-bias incidents). Of the single-bias incidents:

    * 57.5 percent were motivated by a race, ethnicity or ancestry bias;

    * 21.0 percent were motivated by a religious bias;

    * 17.7 percent were motivated by a sexual orientation bias;

    The remaining incidents were motivated by a gender identity, disability, or gender bias. Where were these crimes committed? The two largest percentages of hate crime incidents took place in or near residences (27.3 percent) and on or near some type of roadway (18.4 percent). The remaining incidents were perpetrated at a variety of other locations, including schools and houses of worship, commercial and government buildings, restaurants and nightclubs, parking lots and garages, playgrounds and parks, and even medical facilities. In short, hate crimes can and do happen just about anywhere.

    MORE

  9. #7
    Points: 23,305, Level: 37
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,045
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    leekohler2's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    35019
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,148
    Points
    23,305
    Level
    37
    Thanks Given
    800
    Thanked 2,379x in 1,894 Posts
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Huh? And who exactly is perpetuating these crimes? Could it be other whites? And how does one even define a white for that matter? Of course Jewish and Muslims are white so maybe this stat then makes a bit of sense, but like all posting from right wing ideologues, it is the poor emasculated white male syndrome once again. Jeez, when did white America get so crazy and weak? A few links below.

    And hate and terror come in all forms, mostly from the right, just a few below.

    "I'm here because our republican values are number one, standing up for local white identity, our identity is under threat, number two, the free market, and number three, killing Jews." Sean Patrick Nielsen, Charlottesville [Video on Washpo]

    'A Dark and Constant Rage: 25 Years of Right-Wing Terrorism in the United States' https://www.adl.org/education/resour...-united-states

    'White Terrorism' https://www.juancole.com/2011/01/white-terrorism.html

    "Most Terrorists In The U.S. Are Right Wing, Not Muslim: Report" http://www.newsweek.com/right-wing-e...-bannon-628381

    'The Numbers Don’t Lie: White Far-Right Terrorists Pose a Clear Danger to Us All' https://theintercept.com/2017/05/31/...ger-to-us-all/

    'U.S. sees 300 violent attacks inspired by far right every year' https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/u-...ght-every-year

    "Terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992. Terrorists with unknown or other motivations were the least deadly. Islamists swamped them all." https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi.../#1cb9015d1e74

    'US Press once again Declines to Call White Terrorism in Kansas, Nevada, White Terrorism' https://www.juancole.com/2014/04/dec...sm-kansas.html

    “It’s one of those persistent symbols that come up every election cycle,” says Kaaryn Gustafson, author of Cheating Welfare: Public Assistance and the Criminalization of Poverty. “This image of the lazy African-American woman who refuses to get a job and keeps having kids is pretty enduring. It’s always been a good way to distract the public from any meaningful conversations about poverty and inequality.”" http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/

    'Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump' http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...-racism-hate/#

    “It’s one of those persistent symbols that come up every election cycle,” says Kaaryn Gustafson, author of Cheating Welfare: Public Assistance and the Criminalization of Poverty. “This image of the lazy African-American woman who refuses to get a job and keeps having kids is pretty enduring. It’s always been a good way to distract the public from any meaningful conversations about poverty and inequality.”"
    http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/
    The OP posts links from the Daily Caller. Are you surprised that it's misleading?

    They piss and moan about people claiming to be "victims", when the biggest whiners are them.
    I'm prancing like a pony.

  10. #8
    Points: 68,393, Level: 63
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    resister's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    153995
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Arcadia Fl
    Posts
    29,321
    Points
    68,393
    Level
    63
    Thanks Given
    23,069
    Thanked 9,976x in 7,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, now FBI stats are not real, but when the FBI investigates Trump, well, that's different...

  11. #9
    Points: 23,305, Level: 37
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,045
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    leekohler2's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    35019
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,148
    Points
    23,305
    Level
    37
    Thanks Given
    800
    Thanked 2,379x in 1,894 Posts
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by resister View Post
    Oh, now FBI stats are not real, but when the FBI investigates Trump, well, that's different...
    Oh they're real, they're just being misrepresented by the Daily Caller. Look at FBI's actual page, rather than the Daily Caller's.
    I'm prancing like a pony.

  12. #10
    Points: 68,393, Level: 63
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    resister's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    153995
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Arcadia Fl
    Posts
    29,321
    Points
    68,393
    Level
    63
    Thanks Given
    23,069
    Thanked 9,976x in 7,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
    Oh they're real, they're just being misrepresented by the Daily Caller. Look at FBI's actual page, rather than the Daily Caller's.
    Are they changing the FBI stats? How is it misrepresented?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO