User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: 58 Percent of Americans Disapprove of Trump Coverage

  1. #1
    Points: 222,153, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Common's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    318410
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    39,612
    Points
    222,153
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    13,838
    Thanked 20,456x in 13,903 Posts
    Mentioned
    778 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    58 Percent of Americans Disapprove of Trump Coverage

    Fifty-eight percent of Americans disapprove of the media coverage of President Donald Trump, but 54 percent still trust the media more than they trust the president, according to a new Quinnipiac poll released Tuesday.

    Fifty-three percent of voters say the media focuses too much on negative stories about Trump compared to 42 percent who say they do not, but 57 percent say they do not believe the stories are made up compared to 39 percent who do.
    Trump has slammed the news media consistently since his campaign, and often refers to many outlets as "fake news."

    The president in October said the public was "just beginning to figure" out the media consistently disseminated fake news and also threatened NBC's broadcast licenses because he was not happy with how its news division had covered him. He has specifically targeted the New York Times, CNN, and NBC with his fake news narrative.

    http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/fake.../14/id/826123/
    "The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it"



    George Orwell

  2. #2
    Points: 11,309, Level: 25
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Agent Zero's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18334
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,260
    Points
    11,309
    Level
    25
    Thanks Given
    866
    Thanked 499x in 409 Posts
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trump cannot cancel a network's license, lol.


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Agent Zero For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (11-15-2017)

  4. #3
    Points: 222,153, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Common's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    318410
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    39,612
    Points
    222,153
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    13,838
    Thanked 20,456x in 13,903 Posts
    Mentioned
    778 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post
    Trump cannot cancel a network's license, lol.
    No but he has exposed fake and lieing news outlets and hes done more to bring that realization to alot more americans. Just Making America Great again "_
    "The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it"



    George Orwell

  5. #4
    Points: 45,069, Level: 51
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    AZ Jim's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    135294
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    9,457
    Points
    45,069
    Level
    51
    Thanks Given
    3,255
    Thanked 3,304x in 2,341 Posts
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    No but he has exposed fake and lieing news outlets and hes done more to bring that realization to alot more americans. Just Making America Great again "_
    Lying!, A lot, Americans...no problem, glad to help with your 3rd grade homework.
    Old age may wrinkle the skin, but giving up wrinkles the soul.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AZ Jim For This Useful Post:

    Agent Zero (11-14-2017)

  7. #5
    Points: 45,069, Level: 51
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    AZ Jim's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    135294
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    9,457
    Points
    45,069
    Level
    51
    Thanks Given
    3,255
    Thanked 3,304x in 2,341 Posts
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People read your link and wonder why you're jumping for joy.
    Old age may wrinkle the skin, but giving up wrinkles the soul.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AZ Jim For This Useful Post:

    Agent Zero (11-14-2017)

  9. #6
    Points: 11,309, Level: 25
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Agent Zero's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18334
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,260
    Points
    11,309
    Level
    25
    Thanks Given
    866
    Thanked 499x in 409 Posts
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Jim View Post
    People read your link and wonder why you're jumping for joy.
    @AZ Jim

    http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...ns-in-Congress


  10. #7
    Points: 222,153, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Common's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    318410
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    39,612
    Points
    222,153
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    13,838
    Thanked 20,456x in 13,903 Posts
    Mentioned
    778 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Jim View Post
    People read your link and wonder why you're jumping for joy.
    Thats because you cant read but I attribute that to you advanced age and being a liberal
    "The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it"



    George Orwell

  11. #8
    Points: 222,153, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Common's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    318410
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    39,612
    Points
    222,153
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    13,838
    Thanked 20,456x in 13,903 Posts
    Mentioned
    778 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that the left has exposed that they cannot iterate an intelligent response to anything.
    Ill explain this for them. 58% of american which is far more than just republicans realize the left wing media is full of $#@!.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it"



    George Orwell

  12. #9
    Points: 17,153, Level: 31
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1913
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,123
    Points
    17,153
    Level
    31
    Thanks Given
    2,552
    Thanked 1,742x in 1,198 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Fifty-eight percent of Americans disapprove of the media coverage of President Donald Trump, but 54 percent still trust the media more than they trust the president, according to a new Quinnipiac poll released Tuesday.

    Fifty-three percent of voters say the media focuses too much on negative stories about Trump compared to 42 percent who say they do not, but 57 percent say they do not believe the stories are made up compared to 39 percent who do.
    Trump has slammed the news media consistently since his campaign, and often refers to many outlets as "fake news."

    The president in October said the public was "just beginning to figure" out the media consistently disseminated fake news and also threatened NBC's broadcast licenses because he was not happy with how its news division had covered him. He has specifically targeted the New York Times, CNN, and NBC with his fake news narrative.

    http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/fake.../14/id/826123/
    And Quinnipiac is no "right wing" bastion of conservatism, by any means.
    De Oppresso Liber



  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Useful Post:

    Common (11-14-2017)

  14. #10
    Points: 222,153, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Common's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    318410
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    39,612
    Points
    222,153
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    13,838
    Thanked 20,456x in 13,903 Posts
    Mentioned
    778 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    And Quinnipiac is no "right wing" bastion of conservatism, by any means.
    Shhh dont tell them that, let them ramble lol
    "The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it"



    George Orwell

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO