Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Star Parker: Black Leaders Peddle ‘The Perception Of Racism’

She forgot to add white liberals do the same thing

Star Parker: Black Leaders Peddle ‘The Perception Of Racism’ To Get Money And Power

Video at Link

Star Parker, a former Democrat who previously “believed all the lies of the left,” now decries the division and race-consciousness expanding across America, even after the country elected its first black president.

While America could be more united, Parker says the “perception of racism has become big business” as America’s liberal black leaders “shake down corporations for billions of dollars,” divide America by skin color and reject Dr. Martin Luther King’s goal of making skin color irrelevant.
    The “lies of the left” Parker previously believed included “the poor are poor because the wealthy are wealthy, that my problems were somebody else’s fault and that America was racist.” Her beliefs, she says, fueled a reckless lifestyle, including criminal behavior, drugs, sexual activity and welfare dependency. A life-changing Christian conversion gave her a new set of eyes, values and a commitment to wake up others to freedom that are trapped in welfare dependency.
    Parker has been an energetic president of the Center for Urban Renewal and Education (CURE) since 1995. She runs the largest nonprofit dedicated to working in to infuse alternative conservative policies and values where they are not being heard. Parker is encouraged by the polls that show one-third of blacks share her conservative values.
    “They haven’t heard from us,” she says, with the hope to help additional black communities if more financial support came to organizations like hers.
    King’s movement was about removing barriers for opportunity and about “repentance and revival,” Parker says, while today’s radical social justice generation, with the “hard black left,” is focused on “revenge and redistribution.” Groups like Black Lives Matter feed into the perception that racism is everywhere, she explains.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/28/st...-power-video/#
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

donttread (11-15-2017),Grokmaster (11-14-2017),resister (11-14-2017)

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 483
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,300x in 4,607 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will never change the minds of real racist. If a black firefighter went threw fire risking his or her life for your child and the end of it, they still think the same way. It was about the child not about you. If a white police officer saved a black child, the same if they are racist towards whites. Just like Trump they will call him racist no matter what he does. He spoke on behalf of the black Americans in China, it's dam if he does and dam if he doesn't. If he does they will claim he is trying to get blacks on his side for show, if he doesn't he didn't care about blacks. He knows this, he did it for the young Americans in a communist country. The worst thing that could happen is the young men come back like the one in NK.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to roadmaster For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (11-14-2017),Grokmaster (11-14-2017),resister (11-14-2017)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess Ms. Parker doesn't spend any time on internet forums where a thread about the top 10 black trash cities are created out of spite of another topic.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    I guess Ms. Parker doesn't spend any time on internet forums where a thread about the top 10 black trash cities are created out of spite of another topic.
    I expected this kind of a response that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread content. I also fully expected Star Parker to be denigrated like every single person of color that dares utter a single syllable off the Black/white liberal script.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    I expected this kind of a response that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread content. I also fully expected Star Parker to be denigrated like every single person of color that dares utter a single syllable off the Black/white liberal script.
    Then I guess you are not disappointed, consider me an asset to your emotional well-being. Let me know when you are ready to listen to anything Tim Wise or Jesse Williams has to say about race.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then I guess you are not disappointed, consider me an asset to your emotional well-being. Let me know when you are ready to listen to anything Tim Wise or Jesse Williams has to say about race.
    You never disappoint me safety your responses are always expected before they are even read.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    You never disappoint me safety your responses are always expected before they are even read.
    I aim to please.

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,815x in 3,968 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She is certainly aware of the black holocaust apologists like you, as she makes quite clear. Whose fault is it, that blacks commit more murders per capita than any other demographic? The Amish?
    De Oppresso Liber

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    She is certainly aware of the black holocaust apologists like you, as she makes quite clear. Whose fault is it, that blacks commit more murders per capita than any other demographic? The Amish?
    Roy Moore.

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,815x in 3,968 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roy Moore.
    I don't think that he's murdered anyone. Once more: Whose fault is it, that blacks commit more murders per capita than any other demographic?
    De Oppresso Liber

+ Reply to Thread