User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sweden Declares Milk a Hate Symbol

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,897x in 54,715 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not finding anymore so I assume it was meant as a humorous piece aimed at ridiculing identity politics.

But I did learn that milk in Swedish is mjölk.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    So far I've found this corroboration of the story, WHILE ISIS HIJACKS RADIO SHOWS, SWEDEN DECLARES MILK TO BE A RACIST HATE SYMBOL. Iit's not so far-fetched, Milk, a symbol of neo-Nazi hate.
    @Chris

LOL now you are quoting infowars? What's next AmericanNaziParty.com ? Knowledge is in your hands or in your computer with your help, do this go on snopes.com and find the fake news. Don't rely on others, you have the power, use it.

"Figure things out for yourself. Spend more time on long articles. Subsidize investigative journalism by subscribing to print media. Realize that some of what is on the internet is there to harm you. Learn about sites that investigate propaganda campaigns (some of which comes from abroad). Take responsibility for what you communicate with others." Lesson 11 From 'On Tyranny'

PS and should you be interested in Pepe the Frog nonsense see here: https://medium.com/@DaleBeran/4chan-...p-624e7cb798cb
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,897x in 54,715 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    @Chris

LOL now you are quoting infowars? What's next AmericanNaziParty.com ? Knowledge is in your hands or in your computer with your help, do this go on snopes.com and find the fake news. Don't rely on others, you have the power, use it.

"Figure things out for yourself. Spend more time on long articles. Subsidize investigative journalism by subscribing to print media. Realize that some of what is on the internet is there to harm you. Learn about sites that investigate propaganda campaigns (some of which comes from abroad). Take responsibility for what you communicate with others." Lesson 11 From 'On Tyranny'

PS and should you be interested in Pepe the Frog nonsense see here: https://medium.com/@DaleBeran/4chan-...p-624e7cb798cb

Midcan, ad hom is not an argument. It's more like waving a white flag you give up.

I've already admitted the story is probably just humor directed at the silliness of SJWs.

Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

+ Reply to Thread