Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terry Crews names exec that sexually assaulted him

Terry Crews names WME exec as man who allegedly sexually assaulted him

Terry Crews has publicly named the man who allegedly sexually assaulted him: William Morris Endeavor executive Adam Venit, who has been suspended from the talent firm.
    The “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” actor, 49, appeared on “Good Morning America” Wednesday to say he would “not be shamed” by the alleged encounter with Venit.
    Crews says the incident took place at a party in February 2016, claiming Venit groped him after making gestures at the actor with his tongue.
    “I’m looking like, ‘Is this a joke?’ … It was actually so bizarre,” Crews recalled. “He comes over to me. I stick my hand out and he literally takes his hand and puts it and squeezes my genitals. I jump back like, ‘Hey, hey.’”

Crews continued, “And he’s still licking his tongue out and all this stuff and I go, ‘Dude, what are you doing? What are you doing?’ and then he comes back again. He just won’t stop.”
    EXCLUSIVE: @TerryCrews shares his story of Hollywood harassment. "I have never felt more emasculated, more objectified." pic.twitter.com/yBzZea2V18
    — Good Morning America (@GMA) November 15, 2017
    He attended the event with his wife, Rebecca King-Crews.
    Following the alleged encounter, Crews questioned everything.
    “I have never felt more emasculated, more objectified. I was horrified,” Crews said. “It’s so bizarre. I wake up every morning wondering, ‘Did this really happen?’”

Venit has been suspended from WME “following the internal investigation into the matter,” the Hollywood agency confirmed to ABC News. Venit did not respond to requests for comment from ABC News.
    Page Six previously confirmed that Crews filed a report with the LAPD regarding the incident. The next day, Crews fired WME as his representation.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/15/terry...assaulted-him/
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Terry Crews?

And they say life doesn't imitate art?
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh so you are insinuating someone shouldnt react to having their genitals grabbed by someone they dont want too. That kind of thing is expected from you safety nice try no cigar
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Ahh so you are insinuating someone shouldnt react to having their genitals grabbed by someone they dont want too. That kind of thing is expected from you safety nice try no cigar
    That's not my point at all, I just expect someone of Terry's statue to $#@! up anyone touching his genitals without permission.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 648
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,526x in 14,783 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Terry Crews names WME exec as man who allegedly sexually assaulted him

Terry Crews has publicly named the man who allegedly sexually assaulted him: William Morris Endeavor executive Adam Venit, who has been suspended from the talent firm.
    The “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” actor, 49, appeared on “Good Morning America” Wednesday to say he would “not be shamed” by the alleged encounter with Venit.
    Crews says the incident took place at a party in February 2016, claiming Venit groped him after making gestures at the actor with his tongue.
    “I’m looking like, ‘Is this a joke?’ … It was actually so bizarre,” Crews recalled. “He comes over to me. I stick my hand out and he literally takes his hand and puts it and squeezes my genitals. I jump back like, ‘Hey, hey.’”

Crews continued, “And he’s still licking his tongue out and all this stuff and I go, ‘Dude, what are you doing? What are you doing?’ and then he comes back again. He just won’t stop.”
    EXCLUSIVE: @TerryCrews shares his story of Hollywood harassment. "I have never felt more emasculated, more objectified." pic.twitter.com/yBzZea2V18
    — Good Morning America (@GMA) November 15, 2017
    He attended the event with his wife, Rebecca King-Crews.
    Following the alleged encounter, Crews questioned everything.
    “I have never felt more emasculated, more objectified. I was horrified,” Crews said. “It’s so bizarre. I wake up every morning wondering, ‘Did this really happen?’”

Venit has been suspended from WME “following the internal investigation into the matter,” the Hollywood agency confirmed to ABC News. Venit did not respond to requests for comment from ABC News.
    Page Six previously confirmed that Crews filed a report with the LAPD regarding the incident. The next day, Crews fired WME as his representation.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/15/terry...assaulted-him/

But, but it was only 2016, why didn't he wait 30 years?

+ Reply to Thread