User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Florida man accused of drowning raccoon

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,139
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cthulhu's Avatar Senior Member
    The spaces between cognitive thought and passive nightmares
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,079x in 5,392 Posts
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post

That animals are aware of how their own species receives treatment, and then all those slaughterhouses called 'farms'. You don't think animals don't communicate how hens are grown to be eaten? So, what's the difference then, other than man is the one who taught animals the way to kill something? And you want to say you are part of a worthwhile civilization which deserves to continue on?

There's something very wrong, and it's not just what the raccoon was accused of doing. That millions of animals are sent to slaughterhouses every single day to feed millions of people who don't seem to think of where they have caused another living creature any pain. Millions of animals per day, and this man must drown another animal because it was not forgiven, so he deserves no forgiving.
    Not terribly worried about it.

I'm on team people.

Sent from my evil cell phone.
    "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6:12

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 839
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,088x in 12,283 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

I'm on team people.
    Being "on team people" does not require that you be an inhumane jerk. I'm sure the guy who let his dogs slowly starve to death in the back yard because he was too lazy to take them to the shelter thinks he's on "team people", too. The grandfather who threw the little boy's cat against a wall in anger and then refused to take it to the vet and watched it die in his grandson's arms probably believes he's the captain of the team. "People" like you make me sick to my stomach.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cthulhu

Meh.

A slow speed wood chipper would be more appropriate for those devil creatures.

Posted by Orion Rules: That animals are aware of how their own species receives treatment, and then all those slaughterhouses called 'farms'. You don't think animals don't communicate how hens are grown to be eaten? So, what's the difference then, other than man is the one who taught animals the way to kill something? And you want to say you are part of a worthwhile civilization which deserves to continue on?

There's something very wrong, and it's not just what the raccoon was accused of doing. That millions of animals are sent to slaughterhouses every single day to feed millions of people who don't seem to think of where they have caused another living creature any pain. Millions of animals per day, and this man must drown another animal because it was not forgiven, so he deserves no forgiving.

I'm on team people.

Sure, you would be more worried about your cell phone emitting cancer cells, than the supposed 'food' you eat, because your brain has not quite digested what it has become, part-animal and also part-beast, that God can have no fellowship with such creatures.

As in whatever happened to the same smart brain that used to feel tears about things that might matter to them, that are you even all that capable of really having a life that could be called even remotely happy, when it is most miserable right in between, per those looks.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Doublejack's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,273x in 864 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raccoon lives matter!

Just kidding... I will be lining my wall with raccoon pelts as soon as I get my night cam set up.

Maybe a hat as well.

I'll be using a pellet gun so they will probably die pretty slowly unless I get a head shot.

Zero $#@!s given.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doublejack For This Useful Post:

Cthulhu (12-12-2017)

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doublejack View Post
    Raccoon lives matter!

Just kidding... I will be lining my wall with raccoon pelts as soon as I get my night cam set up.

Maybe a hat as well.

I'll be using a pellet gun so they will probably die pretty slowly unless I get a head shot.

Zero $#@!s given.
    Meaning you will get few pelts as they run off to die far away. A good 22 pellet gun will go right thru and drop them as long as you hit vitals. Mine puts a hole thru new roofing tin (galvanized steel) @ 100 ft.
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    Being "on team people" does not require that you be an inhumane jerk. I'm sure the guy who let his dogs slowly starve to death in the back yard because he was too lazy to take them to the shelter thinks he's on "team people", too. The grandfather who threw the little boy's cat against a wall in anger and then refused to take it to the vet and watched it die in his grandson's arms probably believes he's the captain of the team. "People" like you make me sick to my stomach.
    Way to build up and battle that strawman.

Drowning a raccoon isn't the worst thing that could happen. The instances you put forth aren't the norm, and hardly representative of "team people".

Pointless cruelty I'm against. But then again - it's a raccoon.

And it's a raccoon. Get over it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    Sure, you would be more worried about your cell phone emitting cancer cells, than the supposed 'food' you eat, because your brain has not quite digested what it has become, part-animal and also part-beast, that God can have no fellowship with such creatures.

As in whatever happened to the same smart brain that used to feel tears about things that might matter to them, that are you even all that capable of really having a life that could be called even remotely happy, when it is most miserable right in between, per those looks.
    That's a lot of word salad.

Raccoons are a menace at best. They are harbingers of disease as well. I feel the same about them as I do the bot fly.

Troublesome species can and should be eradicated. The world will continue to spin without raccoons in it.

And you're not really an authority on whom God will reach out to, so...I kinda am apathetic to the word salad. I eat meat and kill mosquitoes without remorse.

Living a guilt ridden life is a good pathway to an ulcer.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Way to build up and battle that strawman.

Drowning a raccoon isn't the worst thing that could happen. The instances you put forth aren't the norm, and hardly representative of "team people".

Pointless cruelty I'm against. But then again - it's a raccoon.

And it's a raccoon. Get over it.

Keeping in mind that the raccoons eat the chickens while they are still alive.

I mean if were going to go down that road of animal cruelty ... would you rather be eaten alive or drown?

I'd say the raccoon got off lightly considering his past actions.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doublejack For This Useful Post:

Cthulhu (12-12-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doublejack View Post
    Raccoon lives matter!

Maybe a hat as well.

Zero $#@!s given.
    Wrist rocket and 3/8" ball bearings will do the trick nicely. And you'll learn a new skill.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by resister View Post
    Meaning you will get few pelts as they run off to die far away. A good 22 pellet gun will go right thru and drop them as long as you hit vitals. Mine puts a hole thru new roofing tin (galvanized steel) @ 100 ft.
    To be honest I was just being melodramatic. If they die in the brush and rot away that's fine as well.

I probably will look for a cool high powered air gun though.. Those things have come a long way. Maybe even a night scope if I can find reasonable priced one.

+ Reply to Thread