Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Thank you for that, but I know what the Corps Diplomatique is - I have a relative who holds a position in the British Diplomatic Corps.

What I was asking, was how does one become an volunteer in that service - AFIK, all the diplomatic staff are salaried officers.

As I am not religious, could you answer my question as to how you can be a volunteer in the Corps Diplomatique?

Thanks.
    It has nothing to do with religion, as in fact the opposite, because the Egyptians had the one true religion, but it was so reviled by the capitalistic alien forces, their Bible appeared.

It should be so very obvious that religion has done more to divide people into little groups of we know more than the next guy does while later on may have their minds changed.

Jesus said all hinged on loving God, one's neighbor as thyself, that was the Law and prophets, as he threw the money changers out of his Father's house, so why are they tolerated?

The Egyptians did not believe in money as it is, and that is why there has always been an attempt at covering up what really happened in the past as far as what has been revealed.

I Kings 9, Numbers 33 dropped down out of heaven one day, isn't it interesting what is written there is what this same writer was working on at the time as to what was dreamed.

That a friend of mine had a very vivid dream about me, she wrote all the details down she could recall, but I had never told her that what she spoke of I was already there involved.

It is a very long story, some of it involves some very tragic events, as some of those things have never received the proper attention of the law, because the F.B.I. was compromised.

There is no pay for a volunteer except what God says it was, but Mandalay Bay Hotel is part of the dossier law enforcement did not pay attention to long enough to see it at solved.

Some conspiracies exist, but some like to tell that same story, that a deep state does not even exist, but if you are a witness to certain persons, places, and things, you will be blasted.

And they will harass you with Scientology, call you all sorts of things, make sure the pages where it's written disappear as fast as they can get things all very well inside coordinated.

There are no protections for informants, so what was the whole point of it all again: you do find out who your true friends are, where the rest could care less the props ever appeared.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion Rules For This Useful Post:

resister (12-02-2017)

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,041
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    William's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,818x in 1,689 Posts
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    It has nothing to do with religion, as in fact the opposite, because the Egyptians had the one true religion, but it was so reviled by the capitalistic alien forces, their Bible appeared.

It should be so very obvious that religion has done more to divide people into little groups of we know more than the next guy does while later on may have their minds changed.

Jesus said all hinged on loving God, one's neighbor as thyself, that was the Law and prophets, as he threw the money changers out of his Father's house, so why are they tolerated?

The Egyptians did not believe in money as it is, and that is why there has always been an attempt at covering up what really happened in the past as far as what has been revealed.

I Kings 9, Numbers 33 dropped down out of heaven one day, isn't it interesting what is written there is what this same writer was working on at the time as to what was dreamed.

That a friend of mine had a very vivid dream about me, she wrote all the details down she could recall, but I had never told her that what she spoke of I was already there involved.

It is a very long story, some of it involves some very tragic events, as some of those things have never received the proper attention of the law, because the F.B.I. was compromised.

There is no pay for a volunteer except what God says it was, but Mandalay Bay Hotel is part of the dossier law enforcement did not pay attention to long enough to see it at solved.

Some conspiracies exist, but some like to tell that same story, that a deep state does not even exist, but if you are a witness to certain persons, places, and things, you will be blasted.

And they will harass you with Scientology, call you all sorts of things, make sure the pages where it's written disappear as fast as they can get things all very well inside coordinated.

There are no protections for informants, so what was the whole point of it all again: you do find out who your true friends are, where the rest could care less the props ever appeared.
    I'm sorry, I don't want to disrespectful, but I don't understand any of that, and it seems you don't want to answer my simple question - so let's leave it at that.
    Oh, I wish I were a glow worm,
    for a glow worm's never glum,
    'cause how can you be grumpy
    when the sun shines out your bum!

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Doublejack's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,273x in 864 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A wall of alligator pits across the southern border... I like it. Can we attach laser beams to their heads too?

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Questions were asked about what that world of diplomacy means, but in the long run of all, it will mean Big Bird Feast.

Abel sacrificed fire for he practiced Zoroastrianism, as the animal was not sacrificed, but remained a living thing as are the beasts.

The trek included all the attempts in the world to convince Iran it is a big mistake to ever fool with the sun in holy ground which was sent...

There is no need for a wall across the U.S. southern border just because all could be done by the building of ponds, allowing alligators their nest,

Call them Sobek's ponds filled with crocodiles who got hungry to fill the volume of water needed to cleanse the Earth of the filth of what sorcery has lent.

Build those Tesla towers to be used to convince all trespassers the United States will secure its borders just because camps have been set up to destroy the West.

Beautiful temples of stone, clay, bricks, wood of what great work projects America needs is putting the people to work to protect their nation from bad investments.

Erect huge statues of General George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, sided by piles of books, so it is true the myths are greater than what they claimed about those giants...

Israel was told they would be finding a great treasure, and they did, a treasure trove in a cave, it was one of the greatest finds, for it included things relative to Alexander the Great.

Bottom line, a world at large inside a quagmire because the people have let the politicians waive all things are possible through God, to enjoin themselves as being those who attempt to usurp.

Matthew 19 Jesus said it was easier for a camel to pass through a needle's eye of Heliopolis than a rich man to carry over a single thing he owns because he is burdened with how he may take care of it.

The world is lost without God, for by not understanding how he operates through the things of nature so often, the wrath of God if you will, because it is that, as much as he must cleanse the Earth, recreate a planet.

HORUS THE HAWK SPEAKS ENGLISH INSIDE OF EGYPT:

He says man has failed to live as if things were inside eternity.

ISAIAH CHAPTER 19 is the BLESSED HOLY TRINITY ***/\/\/\

ISAIAH 19
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

+ Reply to Thread