Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Languages.

It has been a while since I ventured into surface level language, where the root or emotion of the word, and the force of nature that founds the word or pursing of the lips, or, even sound, would lead to a thorough understanding of the circumstances the word is used for if linked to a picture or circumstance. Even though I profess to understand every language spoken, I as yet cannot communicate in such a manner from me to another, and, since others will have to learn how to communicate like me to understand what I am saying, I presume that I need to find grammar and other things to bolster my wording of things.

~ Soon, I will have language learning software for my Linux terminal! Then we will see...

So, what are fundamental rules of grammar that are always present? I would say this comes down to the structure being where the 'objects' need to be represented by the words around them, not adverbs, but the linking words like "the" or "if." This means we need to observe that certain words, names are easy to identify, would be surrounded by words that infer reactions, and, goals, of course.

This means that we need to get to the linking words - merely eliminating them would lead to a flow of 'characters' that would be in any order the other words would allow. Actually, all you need is the 'figures' and then you can understand that... wait... if someone loves or hates someone, that is a bit much!

So, we will go with this character arrangement and the words between them. This would be where the words between them, understood to be short, would be 'mere words.' These mere words would represent 'the proclaiming of a new character,' or, 'the foundation of a new element to consider.' If that were the case, then we would need to observe that the linking words would lead to the relationship between them, verbs being the cornerstone of the relationship, as these are "events."

Objects, events...

So, once we know the objects and events, we will understand the whole sentence, to a certain point, yes? This would lead to a understanding of the normal letters used... actually let's work with the vowels? Every language has vowels! This could come to a point where the verbs are made up by emotive language where the forces of the physical universe, or, in fact, physics is used to define the effects on the objects by the other objects, leading to a statement or comment of some sort, usually, a question or answer, mind you.

If we were to observe that in the English alphabet we will find the same letters bearing the same sounds, and all languages are written in English today as well, then we would find that it would be easy to use names to infer objects with events from vowels to infer effects on objects, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Identifying Events.

Objects in language, being names and people and so forth, always come with a capital letter. These are the objects as in programming regarding the thing that is under question, of course. The problem is understanding what is happening to them with the help of the events around them, of course. If we were to understand the events would be the verbs of the sentence, working with nouns and verbs would be a base, yes? Think of simple sentences spoken by most men and women of the third world, "phone broken" or "Joseph eating?" Is broken a verb too, what sort of word is broken? It is yet a past event, so would lead to a verb of sorts, so let's group it with verbs even though it is an adjective. This must suffice for the languages we are trying to decipher, of course.

So, if we have nouns that are regarded as titles or 'physical things,' things which bear some sort of property to the world, that they will represent something, then they could just be dismissed as objects like in programming. With programming, the objects are either graphics, groups of code, or sound bites. These objects bear an operation the same way a transistor for the mother board does, where the mother board will be represented by the collection of 'big black boxes with specific functions.' These are not there for mere processing, but will carry out certain functions specific to the workings of the computer. These are objects that process objects, of course, even though every bit 'processes objects.'

Then, we will find that the "bus" will carry the objects together to 'interact.' This leads to a process, where the objects can be interrupted and punctuated by events, of course. If the events would guide the 'program' to be more like the languages spoken, then we would find similarities there too. But, if the verbs and 'events' and adjectives would be held together by these functions - we find the word function in maths too! This is where the angles of the points come together to guide the operation or sentence to form a flow of information, where the sharper the angle,t he higher the degree of change;

If the degree is high, this would be where the word is 'long,' where the descriptor, needs a lot of definition, or is far from natural. Let's look at "sleep" versus "obtrusive?" Sleep is shorter and is far more natural that the higher conscious level operation of obtrusive, as, obtrusive comes in at a higher level of social awareness than sleep, that it is less sought but is sought none the same.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Identifying 'conclusions' and 'effects.'

As with events, we need to also identify the effects of each event on the world around us, personally or not. This would be down to the completion of the sentence, where the sentence would climax with the event taking effect, yes? This would show the production of new reactions and then we could fathom the outcomes, of course.

If we were to look for 'events,' then there would be an outcome from the event. This would be summed up as a conclusion, and, then there would be a statement. "I am going to the shop," would be an event, but "I have returned from the shop" would be a conclusion, and, "with milk" would be an effect, yes?

This would be where we would structure the sentence, into, events, conclusions and effects. Sometimes we can gather the sequence of "If this, then this" would result in the program being carried out decently, or, to the best of it's ability, but, if we were to put it into a sequence, where the program looks for the closest following listing of a 'verb' - going - then 'verb' - returned - and then the 'noun,' milk.

~ Yes, this will help with artificial intelligence too!

With the two words in bold, we need new dictionary lists for them! These would be '[bverbs]' and '[bnouns],' surely. They would signify the [ing] being replaced by the [ed] and then the noun that is an [object].
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Association.

If we were to read something along the lines of, "The bridge was old. It had a few loose screws. The man walked over it. It fell." We would have four sentences, not separated by paragraphs, that talk abut the same thing yes? This makes association by sentences hard to do, as, the one sentence refers to the other and there is no indicator - it is the bridge, but that is in a different sentence! What if there was a break and the subject came up again? It must be safe to say that lacking a subject or noun, the noun is carried over to the next sentence, as, with all my experience, the nouns will be referred to again if mentioned later in a new sentence with there being a different subject between them, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

+ Reply to Thread