User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: White House is expected to announce US recognition of Jerusalem as soon as Tuesday

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,592x in 94,421 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Hey donttread......when one becomes educated......reads of geopolitics.....informs oneself.......becomes....aware.....then one knows that we've allies.......and if you're speaking to just one ally, it has no fckin letter i in the word. Ok? Allies in the plural has an i in it.............ally doesn't and is spelled with a y.

For fck's sake, please! Clowns to the fckn left of me, jokers to the right. Wow!!!!
    Pot kettle.

As an arch neocon you are typically on the wrong side of any foreign policy issue.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,768
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 15,010x in 10,722 Posts
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Pot kettle.

As an arch neocon you are typically on the wrong side of any foreign policy issue.
    Peter, I've done some reading and writing on my time. A well read individual isn't going to use the word alli, that is actually a generic drug. Ally is a single entity of friendship such as England......Japan.......or South Korea....are our allies these days.

Alli........is just an exposing word. It proves the author using it isn't well read, is in fact winging it. Trying hard to act like they are well informed......their spelling exposes their ignorance.

Remember your spelling of MacArthur. Admitting you really hadn't read his foreign policies, admitting you weren't familiar with his philosophies or military thinking. He was an expansionist. He was what you yourself define as a Neocon. He was for and engaged occupation and nation building as a foreign policy foundation. Even to promote peace through strength, he wrote of negotiation and covert activity only after defeating your enemy, making it impossible for them to negotiate anything other than long term American presence.

The father of the modern era Neocon. As I've stated, yourself and donttread aren't really that informed, thus your naivety on this issue can be tolerated. Albeit with difficulty and patience.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peter, I've done some reading and writing on my time. A well read individual isn't going to use the word alli, that is actually a generic drug. Ally is a single entity of friendship such as England......Japan.......or South Korea....are our allies these days.

Alli........is just an exposing word. It proves the author using it isn't well read, is in fact winging it. Trying hard to act like they are well informed......their spelling exposes their ignorance.

Remember your spelling of MacArthur. Admitting you really hadn't read his foreign policies, admitting you weren't familiar with his philosophies or military thinking. He was an expansionist. He was what you yourself define as a Neocon. He was for and engaged occupation and nation building as a foreign policy foundation. Even to promote peace through strength, he wrote of negotiation and covert activity only after defeating your enemy, making it impossible for them to negotiate anything other than long term American presence.

The father of the modern era Neocon. As I've stated, yourself and donttread aren't really that informed, thus your naivety on this issue can be tolerated. Albeit with difficulty and patience.
    I have repeatedly instructed you that Neocons did not exist until the late 1960s. They did not get to positions of power until the late 1980s. Yet, here you go with this again.

You may be thinking off Wilsonian liberalism.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have repeatedly instructed you that Neocons did not exist until the late 1960s. They did not get to positions of power until the late 1980s. Yet, here you go with this again.
    Remember you telling me you didn't know much about MacArthur's policies as well, but then, history really not your strong suit. I've yet in fact to determine your strong suit, geopolitics and foreign policy analysis certainly not it either. You're entertaining enough to lay out your opinion of Neocon policies and they mirror MacArthur's whose name you couldn't even spell. You're my apprentice concerning analysis and policy wonk matters, Pete....come to this forum first before speaking out at the water cooler events. You'll lose stripes otherwise, people will.....well...talk.
    You may be thinking off Wilsonian liberalism.
    Why not read his foreign policies and reason for his being dismissed, Pete. Back in the day, as you'll note in the reading I'll assign you, theater commanders had much more leeway, much more autonomy to make regional decisions, MacArthur had been an military icon and policy wonk headquartered in Japan when the Korean War broke out.....a war he dragged us into, Peter. You must inform yourself, Pete, you become too much like donttread when you don't. Forced to wing it, it gets...disappointing for me. Who tries so hard with you.

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 667
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,522x in 14,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If yoy are nearly as superior as you see yourself why do you slum it here with us mere common sense making mortals?

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are lost.

Have fun in your fantasy world.

Remember you telling me you didn't know much about MacArthur's policies as well, but then, history really not your strong suit. I've yet in fact to determine your strong suit, geopolitics and foreign policy analysis certainly not it either. You're entertaining enough to lay out your opinion of Neocon policies and they mirror MacArthur's whose name you couldn't even spell. You're my apprentice concerning analysis and policy wonk matters, Pete....come to this forum first before speaking out at the water cooler events. You'll lose stripes otherwise, people will.....well...talk.

Why not read his foreign policies and reason for his being dismissed, Pete. Back in the day, as you'll note in the reading I'll assign you, theater commanders had much more leeway, much more autonomy to make regional decisions, MacArthur had been an military icon and policy wonk headquartered in Japan when the Korean War broke out.....a war he dragged us into, Peter. You must inform yourself, Pete, you become too much like donttread when you don't. Forced to wing it, it gets...disappointing for me. Who tries so hard with you.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are lost.

Have fun in your fantasy world.
    Imagine had I explained Wilsonian liberalism to you and spelled Woodrow's name 'Wilsen?'

You owe your water cooler integrity to me, and I will continue to work with you. For the betterment of the community.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    If yoy are nearly as superior as you see yourself why do you slum it here with us mere common sense making mortals?
    I enjoy teaching.

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 667
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,522x in 14,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I enjoy teaching.
    Well this is a great format for a teacher to does not need to be either correct or influential.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Well this is a great format for a teacher to does not need to be either correct or influential.
    But I am correct, it is up to you and/or Pete to remain open to influence. I've often said concerning Pete's posts, the sheer stubborn nature and refusal to admit error is what leads to the most colossal mistakes on his part. Yours just a constant barrage of wing it randomness.

+ Reply to Thread