User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BCSO deputy suspended for telling judge 'I'm sure you love being handcuffed'

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 81,557x in 55,061 Posts
    Mentioned
    2014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

BCSO deputy suspended for telling judge 'I'm sure you love being handcuffed'

Usually judges are to be respected but...

BCSO deputy suspended for telling judge 'I'm sure you love being handcuffed'

A deputy with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office served a two-day suspension after he whispered a comment in a judge's ear that implied she liked being in handcuffs.

A three-page suspension document obtained by KSAT-12 was partially redacted at the direction of the Texas Attorney General because the allegations were part of a sexual harassment investigation. The identity of the victim, who KSAT-12 has learned is a judge, was not released.

The document says Deputy Lorenzo Contreras was assigned to the judge's court on June 13. During conversation, he asked for a name and said, "Should I arrest him?" and received a response that the person "might actually like that."

"(Contreras) continued the conversation with (information redacted), now with handcuffs in your hand, making the statement 'I'll use hand cuffs and all.' (Information redacted) replied 'Oh, he'd probably like that.' You then took several steps toward (information redacted) and purposefully whispered in her ear 'Because I'm sure you love being handcuffed, too.' (Information redacted) immediately responded 'I'm going to pretend that you didn't just say that to me. In fact, I'm going to forget that you said that at all."

Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 3,901
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,651x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)