Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,050x in 8,898 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barb012 View Post
    I once worked for a family practice where the office manager who was a woman kept putting her hand on my leg. I froze as I never encountered this before from a woman who was in control of my paycheck. I never said anything and just quit the job.
    I have a female friend that has had to endure an occasional female worker favored by one of the partners of the legal firm in which she works, that has actually physically touched her breasts (yes in a sexual way) and when she complained to her male boss, was told that she should be flattered! The occasional worker was sufficiently rebuked by my friend that she has never made physical contact again but remains very prone to sexual comments and narrative.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 2,257
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,050x in 8,898 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Unfortunately anyone who tries to impart to women that they need to use some common sense, especially if the speaker is a man, gets attacked by the feminists and status democrats. Lord forbid you tell a woman not to go dressed like a $#@! into a bike bar and use your boobs to drink way too much for free to avoid inviting trouble. It is heresy these days.
    TBH I do agree that there is a type of dressing that screams come and get it, which is very confusing for males.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 414
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Croft's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 493x in 293 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bulk of female sexual abuse towards males is against boys. I saw a documentary ages ago about the factors that create male rapists and the people studying incarcerated rapists trying to discover common factors between them said there was only one thing the majority shared. They had been raped or molested by females while children. Mothers, aunts etc were the perpetrators. Something like 70% of them had been sexually abused by women and it was the reason for their seeking sexual dominance (rape) over women as adults.
    Sex abuse by whoever on whoever often gets passed on to others and that's why it's so tough to eradicate it from society. No doubt the women who molest boys would themselves have been sexually abused as kids.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Female Pedophilia is one of the most under reported crimes. Just in the last few years women are starting to get busted for it, mostly female teachers. Theres been literally a flood of female teachers been caught having sexual encounters with students.

My daughter who is a Vice Principal said its stunning how many incidents there has been.

Women get less punishment for sexually abusing males then males do for females.
    Does anyone believe there arent older women out there having sex with male kids other than females.

I personally was involved sexually with a 30 yr old neighbor when I was 15 and she made all the moves not me.
    Last edited by Common; 12-29-2017 at 05:24 AM.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

+ Reply to Thread