User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: From the operators of FusionGPS

  1. #21
    Points: 4,645, Level: 16
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 505
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    969
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina now.
    Posts
    2,138
    Points
    4,645
    Level
    16
    Thanks Given
    1,263
    Thanked 959x in 704 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    Who's under criminal investigation? Besides trump and company information mean.
    Fusion GPS.

  2. #22
    Points: 85,674, Level: 71
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,576
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    1252605
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    32,046
    Points
    85,674
    Level
    71
    Thanks Given
    14,956
    Thanked 10,829x in 7,861 Posts
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    We literally have TRILLIONS of pages of classified documents. there absolutely can't be that many important national security effecting secrets. Even if every country in the world was planning to invade. But I'll bet there's a lot of evidence of a lot of corruption and illegal government action .
    Absolutely nothing to do with my post.
    "Sir, I exist!" cried a man to the Universe.
    "However," replied the Universe, "that fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

  3. #23
    Points: 85,674, Level: 71
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,576
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    1252605
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    32,046
    Points
    85,674
    Level
    71
    Thanks Given
    14,956
    Thanked 10,829x in 7,861 Posts
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Fusion GPS.
    No, they aren't.
    "Sir, I exist!" cried a man to the Universe.
    "However," replied the Universe, "that fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

  4. #24
    Points: 73,041, Level: 65
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    38249
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,453
    Points
    73,041
    Level
    65
    Thanks Given
    3,440
    Thanked 5,251x in 4,027 Posts
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    The FBI is under criminal investigation?
    No, but the Clinton Foundation is. WHo did you vote for again?

  5. #25
    Points: 85,674, Level: 71
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,576
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    1252605
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    32,046
    Points
    85,674
    Level
    71
    Thanks Given
    14,956
    Thanked 10,829x in 7,861 Posts
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    No, but the Clinton Foundation is. WHo did you vote for again?
    I'm the guy who was telling everyone to write in "none of the above".

    Clinton and foundation are no longer relevant to the political situation. They are trying to distract you from the very real and tightening net around tRump and co.
    "Sir, I exist!" cried a man to the Universe.
    "However," replied the Universe, "that fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

  6. #26
    Points: 73,041, Level: 65
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ransom's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    38249
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,453
    Points
    73,041
    Level
    65
    Thanks Given
    3,440
    Thanked 5,251x in 4,027 Posts
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    I'm the guy who was telling everyone to write in "none of the above".
    I remember a few of your now award winning predictions and prognostications, I cannot recall you suggesting a write in.
    Clinton and foundation are no longer relevant to the political situation. They are trying to distract you from the very real and tightening net around tRump and co.
    Clinton and the foundation are relevant by your very definition, Crepitus. Election fraud. They are looking at a pay for play scheme concerning foreign interests and US Presidential campaigns, a topic you claim is critical a year into Trump's Presidency. You also have the influence Hillary and the DNC had on Bernie Sander's campaign, again using your standard, there is enough evidence that occurred to not only make it relevant.....but engage an investigation. I tend to think it's pulling the skirt up on dirty Democrat antics, Crepitus. I believe the Trump and Co investigation is going badly for you and you're now desperate, making false claims, sacrificing your own, and denying reality.

    You cannot see that your denial of campaign fraud during the Democrat Primaries and these new developments regarding the Clinton Foundation question your objectivity? You're supposedly all upset about Russian interference without a shred of evidence....and yet we're swimming in evidence Hillary and your DNC influenced elections and you want nothing of it. Now trying to convince everyone you weren't in the bag for Hillary and early on. Send the forum a picture of your I'm With Her t-shirt, Crepitus, spare me your cow dung.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

    resister (01-07-2018)

  8. #27
    Points: 59,800, Level: 59
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 550
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    210115
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mountains of WNC
    Posts
    23,448
    Points
    59,800
    Level
    59
    Thanks Given
    11,927
    Thanked 11,224x in 7,606 Posts
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    I'm the guy who was telling everyone to write in "none of the above".Clinton and foundation are no longer relevant to the political situation. They are trying to distract you from the very real and tightening net around tRump and co.
    What net ?? The NYT's has run from their "the dossier made em do it" to "Papadopoulos made em do it". Is there some secret "net" only lockstep partisans know of ??
    It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

  9. #28
    Points: 85,674, Level: 71
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,576
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    1252605
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    32,046
    Points
    85,674
    Level
    71
    Thanks Given
    14,956
    Thanked 10,829x in 7,861 Posts
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    I remember a few of your now award winning predictions and prognostications, I cannot recall you suggesting a write in.


    Clinton and the foundation are relevant by your very definition, Crepitus. Election fraud. They are looking at a pay for play scheme concerning foreign interests and US Presidential campaigns, a topic you claim is critical a year into Trump's Presidency. You also have the influence Hillary and the DNC had on Bernie Sander's campaign, again using your standard, there is enough evidence that occurred to not only make it relevant.....but engage an investigation. I tend to think it's pulling the skirt up on dirty Democrat antics, Crepitus. I believe the Trump and Co investigation is going badly for you and you're now desperate, making false claims, sacrificing your own, and denying reality.

    You cannot see that your denial of campaign fraud during the Democrat Primaries and these new developments regarding the Clinton Foundation question your objectivity? You're supposedly all upset about Russian interference without a shred of evidence....and yet we're swimming in evidence Hillary and your DNC influenced elections and you want nothing of it. Now trying to convince everyone you weren't in the bag for Hillary and early on. Send the forum a picture of your I'm With Her t-shirt, Crepitus, spare me your cow dung.
    They've already looked at and dismissed that accusation. They are providing something else for you to concentrate on.

    It's just that simple.
    "Sir, I exist!" cried a man to the Universe.
    "However," replied the Universe, "that fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."

  10. #29
    Points: 92,462, Level: 74
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 2,288
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    147150
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    MICHIGAN
    Posts
    36,061
    Points
    92,462
    Level
    74
    Thanks Given
    13,841
    Thanked 10,427x in 7,796 Posts
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a tuff time to be a Democrat. The Economy is going against them, The Jobs numbers especially among POC is going against them, and that alone could end any Hopes of Taking the House, though the Senate is likely in their sights. Turns out there was scheming with Russia in the election, but it was their candidate that was doing it, and they are not willing to call for her head, like they did with Trumps, and Worst of all, Trump with nearly NO support is accomplishing his agenda, His agenda is working and his numbers are starting to rise. And in Fly over country, he is still quite popular.

    Put is all together and add to this, they really don't have a person to run in 2020, and it can be a hard time to be liberal

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

    Peter1469 (01-07-2018)

  12. #30
    Points: 78,832, Level: 68
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 1,218
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Bethere's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    880534
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    19,505
    Points
    78,832
    Level
    68
    Thanks Given
    9,330
    Thanked 5,035x in 4,075 Posts
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    You are cute.
    Ask him out.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time
    with the blood of patriots and tyrants. "
    --Thomas Jefferson, Democrat.

    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO