Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 462x in 304 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    You don't need an excuse to be mistaken. I make mistakes all the time, and you come across as a wise person, who doesn't need to apologise to a dumbo like me.

Fair 'nuff - I haven't read the Quran, and while I have nothing against Muslim people, I don't want to know about any fundamentalist religion, and I don't want it to rule any part of my life.

But I guess all we can do is make sure our laws are strong enough, and our society healthy enough, so that religion of any sort doesn't rule us. People should be free to have their own spiritual beliefs, but they should never be allowed to impose those beliefs upon anyone who doesn't share them - whether by Beth Din or the Sharia, or by education systems, or by the media, or by civic laws.
    You have nothing against muslum people who have vowed jihad across the world in order to destroy your way of life as you know it? How about the practice of taquiya? You okay with that also? Are you down with the belief that 'helping' is the morally right thing to do while at the same time failing to see the long term effects of hordes of foreigners who refuse to assimilate?

Some of your 'members' on this site may have a name for me. A fear of this or a fear of that and I really do not care what they call it. Keep opening the borders to muslum scum and then we will become a tihshole country.

I tihs you not.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,041
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    William's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,818x in 1,689 Posts
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady Slim View Post
    You have nothing against muslum people who have vowed jihad across the world in order to destroy your way of life as you know it? How about the practice of taquiya? You okay with that also? Are you down with the belief that 'helping' is the morally right thing to do while at the same time failing to see the long term effects of hordes of foreigners who refuse to assimilate?

Some of your 'members' on this site may have a name for me. A fear of this or a fear of that and I really do not care what they call it. Keep opening the borders to muslum scum and then we will become a tihshole country.

I tihs you not.

I have nothing against Muslim people, but I do not like Muslims who become terrorists, just like I have nothing against Irish people, but I do not like what the IRA did. And there's no such thing as a '$#@!-hole country', it is how the majority of the people act, and what the society's values are, that make a society good or bad by our standards.

I don't know what other members here call you, and I don't care. I will treat you how you treat me - if you are rude and unreasonable; I will ignore you - but if you put your point of view politely and reasonably; I will listen carefully. I can't say fairer than that.
    Oh, I wish I were a glow worm,
    for a glow worm's never glum,
    'cause how can you be grumpy
    when the sun shines out your bum!

+ Reply to Thread