Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,600x in 838 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alabama Player Yells, F*** Trump!"

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...llege-football

I just fired off a letter to the president of the U of A, and will post his reply (if I receive one).

Dear Dr. Bell,

This evening my husband and I were prepared to enjoy watching the game and cheer for Alabama. Instead, we were shocked, and deeply disappointed to learn Bo Scarborough had joined protesters by yelling, "F**K Trump!" as he entered the stadium.

It is a sad day when a college football game becomes political, and a player representing your university disrespects the President of the United States in a public venue. I would hope your school does not support this type of behavior and will take appropriate measures to ensure it is not repeated.

Once we heard the boos from the crowd as President Trump entered with military members, and saw the expletive about our President projected on the front of the coliseum, we turned off the television.

Kind Regards,
    Kathy S.

Here is Dr. Bell's email address if anyone needs it: president@ua.edu
    “Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured…but not everyone must prove they are a citizen. And now, any of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens.”

Jim Hays

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KathyS For This Useful Post:

Cannons Front (01-09-2018),Don (01-09-2018),Grokmaster (01-09-2018),NapRover (01-09-2018),resister (01-09-2018),Trish (01-09-2018),zelmo1234 (01-09-2018)