User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Mueller team adds prosecutor specializing in cyber crime

  1. #1
    Points: 79,007, Level: 68
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 1,043
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Bethere's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    880535
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    19,544
    Points
    79,007
    Level
    68
    Thanks Given
    9,333
    Thanked 5,036x in 4,076 Posts
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Mueller team adds prosecutor specializing in cyber crime

    ncwonit.gif

    Yep. The investigation obviously was over after Thanksgiving.

    They are getting ready to prosecute one and all for the conspiracy to steal both Podesta's and the DNC emails.

    Mueller team adds prosecutor specializing in cyber crime

    http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...in-cyber-crime

    Dickey is the first known veteran prosecutor of cyber crimes to join the special counsel investigation, which is examining Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow.
    Mueller took over the law enforcement investigation in May, after President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey. His team mostly consists of white-collar crime prosecutors and investigators.
    Computer crimes, however, play a prominent role in Mueller's investigation, particularly because of cyber breaches that led to the release of a number of Democrats' emails during the 2016 campaign.
    Last edited by Bethere; 01-10-2018 at 04:52 PM.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time
    with the blood of patriots and tyrants. "
    --Thomas Jefferson, Democrat.

    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.


  2. #2
    Points: 4,582, Level: 16
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 568
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    Bob the Slob's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    26294
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,152
    Points
    4,582
    Level
    16
    Thanks Given
    269
    Thanked 235x in 190 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethere View Post
    Attachment 22187

    Yep. The investigation obviously was over after Thanksgiving.

    They are getting ready to prosecute one and all for the conspiracy to steal both Podesta's and the DNC emails.

    Mueller team adds prosecutor specializing in cyber crime

    http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...in-cyber-crime

    Dickey is the first known veteran prosecutor of cyber crimes to join the special counsel investigation, which is examining Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow.
    Mueller took over the law enforcement investigation in May, after President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey. His team mostly consists of white-collar crime prosecutors and investigators.
    Computer crimes, however, play a prominent role in Mueller's investigation, particularly because of cyber breaches that led to the release of a number of Democrats' emails during the 2016 campaign.
    This is the Kuschner part of treason. He worked with the Russians to target sites on FB. Kushner is in hot water for all this, too.
    If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them.


    Adlai E. Stevenson

  3. #3
    Points: 79,007, Level: 68
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 1,043
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Bethere's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    880535
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    19,544
    Points
    79,007
    Level
    68
    Thanks Given
    9,333
    Thanked 5,036x in 4,076 Posts
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob the Slob View Post
    This is the Kuschner part of treason. He worked with the Russians to target sites on FB. Kushner is in hot water for all this, too.
    He and Cambridge Analytica.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time
    with the blood of patriots and tyrants. "
    --Thomas Jefferson, Democrat.

    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethere For This Useful Post:

    Bob the Slob (01-11-2018)

  5. #4
    Points: 27,682, Level: 40
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 568
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3267
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,564
    Points
    27,682
    Level
    40
    Thanks Given
    5,901
    Thanked 3,097x in 2,116 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More desperation as the Meuller Witch Hunt continues to fail...and the Obama Swamp/Clinton/KGB-FBI/DOJ corruption/sedition investigations start gathering steam...


    grasping at straws Bob burgers.jpg
    De Oppresso Liber



  6. #5
    Original Ranter
    Points: 436,448, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    407432
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    134,897
    Points
    436,448
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    77,833
    Thanked 58,401x in 40,234 Posts
    Mentioned
    2104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be interested in seeing who got Podesta to fall for a classic phishing scheme. Maybe it was a deliberate release for disclosure. Several of the emails related to UFO issues and Tom Delonge's work.

    Tom DeLonge commented Friday on his unexpected appearance in a batch of leaked emails from Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, where the former Blink-182 guitarist attempted to meet with Podesta in Washington, D.C. in order to discuss UFO matters.
    Read the rest at the link.

    Posdesta like the Clintons were working on disclosure.
    Alea iacta est

    Check out the blog.


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

    Captdon (01-11-2018),Grokmaster (01-10-2018)

  8. #6
    Points: 79,007, Level: 68
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 1,043
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Bethere's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    880535
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    19,544
    Points
    79,007
    Level
    68
    Thanks Given
    9,333
    Thanked 5,036x in 4,076 Posts
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    More desperation as the Meuller Witch Hunt continues to fail...and the Obama Swamp/Clinton/KGB-FBI/DOJ corruption/sedition investigations start gathering steam...


    Attachment 22188
    Fail? It looks like they are still gearing up!
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time
    with the blood of patriots and tyrants. "
    --Thomas Jefferson, Democrat.

    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.


  9. #7
    Points: 59,830, Level: 59
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 520
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    210127
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mountains of WNC
    Posts
    23,461
    Points
    59,830
    Level
    59
    Thanks Given
    11,931
    Thanked 11,236x in 7,613 Posts
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This whole investigation was predicated off some sort of cyber crime. Seems odd a cyber specialist is added just now.
    It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to hanger4 For This Useful Post:

    Tahuyaman (01-11-2018)

  11. #8
    Points: 79,007, Level: 68
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 1,043
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Bethere's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    880535
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    19,544
    Points
    79,007
    Level
    68
    Thanks Given
    9,333
    Thanked 5,036x in 4,076 Posts
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    This whole investigation was predicated off some sort of cyber crime. Seems odd a cyber specialist is added just now.
    One hires prosecutors whenever one's intention is to prosecute.

    Get ready.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time
    with the blood of patriots and tyrants. "
    --Thomas Jefferson, Democrat.

    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.


  12. #9
    Points: 4,731, Level: 16
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 419
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    993
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina now.
    Posts
    2,180
    Points
    4,731
    Level
    16
    Thanks Given
    1,273
    Thanked 983x in 724 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    More desperation as the Meuller Witch Hunt continues to fail...and the Obama Swamp/Clinton/KGB-FBI/DOJ corruption/sedition investigations start gathering steam...


    Attachment 22188
    He can hire whoever he wants. Nothing there means nothing there. The wild eyes here are chumps falling for the left-wing cult machine.

  13. #10
    Points: 79,007, Level: 68
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 1,043
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Bethere's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    880535
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    19,544
    Points
    79,007
    Level
    68
    Thanks Given
    9,333
    Thanked 5,036x in 4,076 Posts
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    He can hire whoever he wants. Nothing there means nothing there. The wild eyes here are chumps falling for the left-wing cult machine.
    Describing us as chumps isn't a charitable thing to do.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time
    with the blood of patriots and tyrants. "
    --Thomas Jefferson, Democrat.

    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO