Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,141x in 907 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are Women Just Stupid?

Doubt anyone would reply to this thread. But I say this in retrospect to the growing number of woman who want to bash the men that have bruised their ego or that they let take advantage of them.
    Do any of these women expect to have men line up to date them now? Really..Are some women just stupid?

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Trish's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,754x in 2,330 Posts
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcfieldz View Post
    Doubt anyone would reply to this thread. But I say this in retrospect to the growing number of woman who want to bash the men that have bruised their ego or that they let take advantage of them.
    Do any of these women expect to have men line up to date them now? Really..Are some women just stupid?
    I think its a fair question. It's hard to give a concrete answer because I think it would depend on the situation and I think your question is too broad. But I will say this, what I have found is that some women aren't able to sense or see when a point has been made. Thus, pushing the point ends up garnering criticism rather than support.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    I think its a fair question. It's hard to give a concrete answer because I think it would depend on the situation and I think your question is too broad. But I will say this, what I have found is that some women aren't able to sense or see when a point has been made. Thus, pushing the point ends up garnering criticism rather than support.
    Don't sell men short, stupidity crosses the gender and ethinicity and racial lines with equal opportunity.
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 554
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    rcfieldz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya but why wait years and then let their story out to the media. Especially when there seems to be a rush to judgement for some(most?) cases? And there seems to be this strange season this year for it. I have heard some terrible lies and rumors spread against me and I had no real recourse. Or that anyone cared. It can ruin some reputations for reasons only the mind of the person who says these things knows...

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Trish's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,754x in 2,330 Posts
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya but why wait years and then let their story out to the media. Especially when there seems to be a rush to judgement for some(most?) cases? And there seems to be this strange season this year for it. I have heard some terrible lies and rumors spread against me and I had no real recourse. Or that anyone cared. It can ruin some reputations for reasons only the mind of the person who says these things knows...
    I think you're speaking about the current rash of #me too. I would say there is a variety of reasons. My general reaction to the hollywood response was that it seemed like a new fad that they all needed to become a part of or they'd be kicked out of the popular crowd. It's unfortunate but that was my impression which sucks because I'm pretty sure many of them did experience what they claimed. Most of the time victims don't come forward because they don't feel they'll be believed or they don't want to be ostracized. It's not unusual for the flood gates to open when you have one come out then another and another.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 2,308
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,046x in 8,894 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is the nature of things. For everything there is a season. Women have been putting up with this kind of behavior basically forever. It sometimes just takes one brave individual to make a public accusation and not be damned to embolden others to come forward. This is not unique. There has to be a change in the way people view these things for these accusations not to be ridiculed. The same thing happened with child sexual abuse. There was a time when no child accusing an adult would ever have been believed until the last 20 years or so, when adult survivors of sexual abuse at the hands of employees of public institutions, residential schools, churches, summer camps and basically anywhere that there is a captive population of children, found their voices and sought both retribution and acknowledgment of the horrors that were visited upon them. We have come a long way in the last 20 or 30 years in terms of what we will tolerate. Now it's time for women to come out about what they have been keeping silent about in the workplace. Nothing will ever change if people simply keep silent. It just enables the predators. Certainly I think that some innocent behavior will be lumped in with the egregious, but at the end of the day, the message is now out there, loud and clear - keep your hands to yourself and no matter how powerful you think you are, this behavior is illegal and can land you in jail, because no one is going to keep your secrets anymore.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya any press is good press right?.. gashtag

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So does Dr. Who know who is telling the truth? And how much they were paid to say something? Why wait? Just shows to go you.

+ Reply to Thread