User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 116

Thread: Poopy Hole Countries

  1. #71
    Points: 113,921, Level: 82
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 2,729
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    859179
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    46,892
    Points
    113,921
    Level
    82
    Thanks Given
    1,441
    Thanked 1,435x in 1,002 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    I have a Germanic bloodline. So what? You don't like us? Are you another Hunaphobe?
    Not at all - I also have Germanic bloodlines. I do however take umbrage with the notion that people coming from Germanic countries are inherently 'better' than people from Africa, Haiti or Central or South America. Immigration policy should not be based on country of origin, but on the skills that America needs. Furthermore, often people who come from the most difficult circumstances work the hardest to contribute when given the opportunity. They have no sense of entitlement, unlike people coming from relatively wealthy socialist countries. The truth is that Scandinavians, the Dutch and Germans don't particularly want to come to America and are not beating down America's door to get in. They prefer the work/life balance in their own countries.
    "The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

    Safety (01-12-2018)

  3. #72
    Points: 97,292, Level: 75
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    283344
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Madison
    Posts
    47,067
    Points
    97,292
    Level
    75
    Thanks Given
    33,698
    Thanked 14,705x in 11,411 Posts
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    Not at all - I also have Germanic bloodlines. I do however take umbrage with the notion that people coming from Germanic countries are inherently 'better' than people from Africa, Haiti or Central or South America. Immigration policy should not be based on country of origin, but on the skills that America needs. Furthermore, often people who come from the most difficult circumstances work the hardest to contribute when given the opportunity. They have no sense of entitlement, unlike people coming from relatively wealthy socialist countries. The truth is that Scandinavians, the Dutch and Germans don't particularly want to come to America and are not beating down America's door to get in. They prefer the work/life balance in their own countries.
    Right. Ony an idiot, a radical, or a leftist America-hater wants to fundamentally transform a white Judeo-Christian majority country into a balkanized third world country.
    I believe you hate yourself and us.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

    Mister D (01-12-2018)

  5. #73
    Points: 113,921, Level: 82
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 2,729
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    859179
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    46,892
    Points
    113,921
    Level
    82
    Thanks Given
    1,441
    Thanked 1,435x in 1,002 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Right. Ony an idiot, a radical, or a leftist America-hater wants to fundamentally transform a white Judeo-Christian majority country into a balkanized third world country.I believe you hate yourself and us.
    I disagree, but realistically America is not everyone's cup of tea, yet from a population perspective, America needs to offset the declining birthrate. Certainly, some Europeans want to come to America, but they are not necessarily going to have the needed skills nor have the drive to improve their situation or add to the birthrate.

    Europeans today are not the same people who immigrated in the great waves of prior centuries. They are not poor and hard done by. They often don't even really care about owning their own home. They like their free/family time, state-sponsored daycare, free education, their vacations and the security of knowing that they will not be impoverished when they retire and that their medical needs will not be dependent on how much health care that they can afford. For a great many Europeans these things are deal breakers. If they do choose to emigrate, it will be to countries that provide most of the things that they value and offer opportunities that they are not finding in their own home countries.

    The people who do want the opportunities that America offers tend to be from third world countries and plenty of them have the skills that America needs.
    "The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #74
    Original Ranter
    Points: 213,958, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    392740
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    85,634
    Points
    213,958
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,754
    Thanked 29,682x in 21,378 Posts
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Right. Ony an idiot, a radical, or a leftist America-hater wants to fundamentally transform a white Judeo-Christian majority country into a balkanized third world country.
    I believe you hate yourself and us.
    She does.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  7. #75
    Original Ranter
    Points: 213,958, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    392740
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    85,634
    Points
    213,958
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,754
    Thanked 29,682x in 21,378 Posts
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Let's think about that for a second...there have been many that have said Trump was racist for his past comments before becoming and since becoming president; his supporters had no qualms with that and defended him every which way from Sunday. Now he says $#@!hole country, aimed at Haiti and Africa, then says we should be getting people from Norway instead; and his supporters are defending it. Juxtapose this with his comments about Charlottesville, Richard Spencer, the alt-right, and his retweeting of WNs.

    No, it isn't code and it isn't a dog whistle, it's blatant.
    So uneducated and unskilled immigrants are preferred? Is there even a contest? Really?
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  8. #76
    Points: 98,542, Level: 76
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,408
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2612796
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    42,762
    Points
    98,542
    Level
    76
    Thanks Given
    20,218
    Thanked 19,277x in 13,044 Posts
    Mentioned
    985 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    I disagree, but realistically America is not everyone's cup of tea, yet from a population perspective, America needs to offset the declining birthrate. Certainly, some Europeans want to come to America, but they are not necessarily going to have the needed skills nor have the drive to improve their situation or add to the birthrate.

    Europeans today are not the same people who immigrated in the great waves of prior centuries. They are not poor and hard done by. They often don't even really care about owning their own home. They like their free/family time, state-sponsored daycare, free education, their vacations and the security of knowing that they will not be impoverished when they retire and that their medical needs will not be dependent on how much health care that they can afford. For a great many Europeans these things are deal breakers. If they do choose to emigrate, it will be to countries that provide most of the things that they value and offer opportunities that they are not finding in their own home countries.

    The people who do want the opportunities that America offers tend to be from third world countries and plenty of them have the skills that America needs.
    Yep. It's the same attitude that has plagued America since her inception.
    Nobody is holding a gun to your head. If you don't like what I post, ignore me. I'll post what I want, when I want, and where I want, regardless of how you or anyone else feels about it.

    - GA

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:


  10. #77
    Original Ranter
    Points: 213,958, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    392740
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    85,634
    Points
    213,958
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,754
    Thanked 29,682x in 21,378 Posts
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I mean how divorced from reality are our progressives? lol
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

    MisterVeritis (01-12-2018)

  12. #78
    Original Ranter
    Points: 213,958, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    392740
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    85,634
    Points
    213,958
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,754
    Thanked 29,682x in 21,378 Posts
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    I disagree, but realistically America is not everyone's cup of tea, yet from a population perspective, America needs to offset the declining birthrate. Certainly, some Europeans want to come to America, but they are not necessarily going to have the needed skills nor have the drive to improve their situation or add to the birthrate.

    Europeans today are not the same people who immigrated in the great waves of prior centuries. They are not poor and hard done by. They often don't even really care about owning their own home. They like their free/family time, state-sponsored daycare, free education, their vacations and the security of knowing that they will not be impoverished when they retire and that their medical needs will not be dependent on how much health care that they can afford. For a great many Europeans these things are deal breakers. If they do choose to emigrate, it will be to countries that provide most of the things that they value and offer opportunities that they are not finding in their own home countries.

    The people who do want the opportunities that America offers tend to be from third world countries and plenty of them have the skills that America needs.
    They also consider immigration to their countries an overwhelmingly negative phenomenon.
    Last edited by Mister D; 01-12-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  13. #79
    Points: 98,542, Level: 76
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,408
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Karma
    2612796
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    GA/FL
    Posts
    42,762
    Points
    98,542
    Level
    76
    Thanks Given
    20,218
    Thanked 19,277x in 13,044 Posts
    Mentioned
    985 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Well, you're a race baiter. You ought to know the definition. The only time you show up is to play the race card. Those countries are $#@! holes and denying it doesn't change it.
    I know the definition because I spend time on political forums where it is used whenever snowflakes don't like someone talking about a white person doing something racist.
    Nobody is holding a gun to your head. If you don't like what I post, ignore me. I'll post what I want, when I want, and where I want, regardless of how you or anyone else feels about it.

    - GA

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:


  15. #80
    Original Ranter
    Points: 213,958, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    392740
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    85,634
    Points
    213,958
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,754
    Thanked 29,682x in 21,378 Posts
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You have to love how progressives parrot free market propaganda when it suits them. Oh, we need more migrants. Otherwise lettuce prices will soar! lol
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO