Members banned from this thread: texan


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Sarah Sanders Just Burned CNN

  1. #1

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 268,207, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    324919
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    47,200
    Points
    268,207
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    1,693
    Thanked 4,121x in 2,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sarah Sanders Just Burned CNN

    Sarah Sanders Just Burned CNN So Bad The Briefing Room Let Out An Audible Gasp

    I LOVE SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS, shes right up there with my favorite MMA fighters
    She doesnt take 1 iota of crap from anyone, shes smart as a whip and she just spanks the left wing wh reporters regularly, she especially spanks cnn and regularly

    Here Jim Acosta asks an assinine question while they were discussing Daca and Immigration and Sarah just slapped him all over the room.


    Sarah Sanders took the podium at the White House Thursday afternoon to answer questions, but ended up delivering a knockout blow to CNN’s Jim Acosta.
    The White House press secretary took questions on the reauthorization of the FISA court, the imminent immigration bill, DACA and the Russia probe by the FBI.
    However, Acosta was more interested in asking about the president’s cable news diet. Acosta asked Sanders about Trump watching Fox & Friends in the morning and tweeting about the subjects the show was covering.

    Acosta asked if the habit was something that was “going on.”
    The president watches something on “Fox & Friends” and then tweets about it… There have been folks out there who have said there’s a cause and effect. He watches something on “Fox & Friends” and then tweets about it. Did that happen this morning and does that go on?

    Sanders responded with fire and fury.
    I’m sure you’re disappointed he’s not watching CNN.

    When Acosta snapped back that the president watches “a lot of CNN,” Sanders continued savaging the cable news network by hitting them where it really hurts, right in the ratings.

    “I don’t think that’s true,” Sanders replied “Your numbers would be higher.”

    There was an audible “Ooooh” in the press room.
    “They’re actually better than they’ve been in a long time,”Acosta whined.
    CNN’s ratings are abysmally low compared to their competitors. At one point in 2017, CNN’s ratings were lower than Nickelodeon cartoon programming.

    Don’t think anyone bought that one, Jim.


    http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/11/sa...le-gasp-video/
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    GROUCHO MARX,

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

    donttread (01-12-2018),Grokmaster (01-11-2018),KathyS (01-11-2018),Mister D (01-11-2018),MisterVeritis (01-11-2018)

  3. #2
    Original Ranter
    Points: 211,921, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 86.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    392203
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    84,806
    Points
    211,921
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,591
    Thanked 29,145x in 20,978 Posts
    Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lol funny.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:


  5. #3

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 268,207, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    324919
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    47,200
    Points
    268,207
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    1,693
    Thanked 4,121x in 2,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love that gal she destroys them when they get stupid
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    GROUCHO MARX,

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

    Grokmaster (01-11-2018),texan (01-12-2018)

  7. #4
    Points: 98,763, Level: 76
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 1,187
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1253690
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    35,704
    Points
    98,763
    Level
    76
    Thanks Given
    15,916
    Thanked 11,915x in 8,659 Posts
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Sarah Sanders Just Burned CNN So Bad The Briefing Room Let Out An Audible Gasp

    I LOVE SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS, shes right up there with my favorite MMA fighters
    She doesnt take 1 iota of crap from anyone, shes smart as a whip and she just spanks the left wing wh reporters regularly, she especially spanks cnn and regularly

    Here Jim Acosta asks an assinine question while they were discussing Daca and Immigration and Sarah just slapped him all over the room.


    Sarah Sanders took the podium at the White House Thursday afternoon to answer questions, but ended up delivering a knockout blow to CNN’s Jim Acosta.
    The White House press secretary took questions on the reauthorization of the FISA court, the imminent immigration bill, DACA and the Russia probe by the FBI.
    However, Acosta was more interested in asking about the president’s cable news diet. Acosta asked Sanders about Trump watching Fox & Friends in the morning and tweeting about the subjects the show was covering.

    Acosta asked if the habit was something that was “going on.”
    The president watches something on “Fox & Friends” and then tweets about it… There have been folks out there who have said there’s a cause and effect. He watches something on “Fox & Friends” and then tweets about it. Did that happen this morning and does that go on?

    Sanders responded with fire and fury.
    I’m sure you’re disappointed he’s not watching CNN.

    When Acosta snapped back that the president watches “a lot of CNN,” Sanders continued savaging the cable news network by hitting them where it really hurts, right in the ratings.

    “I don’t think that’s true,” Sanders replied “Your numbers would be higher.”

    There was an audible “Ooooh” in the press room.
    “They’re actually better than they’ve been in a long time,”Acosta whined.
    CNN’s ratings are abysmally low compared to their competitors. At one point in 2017, CNN’s ratings were lower than Nickelodeon cartoon programming.

    Don’t think anyone bought that one, Jim.


    http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/11/sa...le-gasp-video/
    That is a really stupid thing to be pleased about. Our administration officials are getting good at insulting people? Don't they have better things to do? The gasp wasn't because of the "burn" but shock at yet another sign of how ridiculously undignified she is. Sanders is a nasty piece of work. Lies like a cheap rug with a smile on her face the whole time. No remorse, no regrets, no conscience. And you're cheering her on.
    Attention:

    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.

    That Is All.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Crepitus For This Useful Post:

    Dr. Strangelove (01-12-2018)

  9. #5
    Points: 93,585, Level: 74
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 1,165
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    282721
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Madison
    Posts
    45,562
    Points
    93,585
    Level
    74
    Thanks Given
    32,448
    Thanked 14,082x in 10,938 Posts
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    That is a really stupid thing to be pleased about. Our administration officials are getting good at insulting people? Don't they have better things to do? The gasp wasn't because of the "burn" but shock at yet another sign of how ridiculously undignified she is. Sanders is a nasty piece of work. Lies like a cheap rug with a smile on her face the whole time. No remorse, no regrets, no conscience. And you're cheering her on.
    Yep.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

    KathyS (01-11-2018)

  11. #6
    Original Ranter
    Points: 467,164, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    413872
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    142,896
    Points
    467,164
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    82,210
    Thanked 64,845x in 44,302 Posts
    Mentioned
    2159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good stuff. Ignore the hard left that is failing at blocking this sort of news.
    Alea iacta est

    Check out the blog.


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

    Tahuyaman (01-12-2018)

  13. #7

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 268,207, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    324919
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    47,200
    Points
    268,207
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    1,693
    Thanked 4,121x in 2,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    That is a really stupid thing to be pleased about. Our administration officials are getting good at insulting people? Don't they have better things to do? The gasp wasn't because of the "burn" but shock at yet another sign of how ridiculously undignified she is. Sanders is a nasty piece of work. Lies like a cheap rug with a smile on her face the whole time. No remorse, no regrets, no conscience. And you're cheering her on.
    You missed the entire point, Jim Acosta from CNN constantly attempts to derail the WH briefings by asking stupid unrelated questions. He does that to attempt to get Sarah Sanders off balance. He fails every time, she just slaps the $#@! out of them.

    They are in a WH briefing, they are discussing the biggest topic of the day, daca and the immigration deal thats in the works, senators met today to create a plan.

    Here comes jerkoff wanting to talk about Trump tweets and his watching fox news that morning.
    He deserved exactly what he got hes a buffoon
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    GROUCHO MARX,

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

    KathyS (01-11-2018),Mister D (01-11-2018),MisterVeritis (01-11-2018),Tahuyaman (01-12-2018)

  15. #8
    Points: 98,763, Level: 76
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 1,187
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1253690
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    35,704
    Points
    98,763
    Level
    76
    Thanks Given
    15,916
    Thanked 11,915x in 8,659 Posts
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    You missed the entire point, Jim Acosta from CNN constantly attempts to derail the WH briefings by asking stupid unrelated questions. He does that to attempt to get Sarah Sanders off balance. He fails every time, she just slaps the $#@! out of them.

    They are in a WH briefing, they are discussing the biggest topic of the day, daca and the immigration deal thats in the works, senators met today to create a plan.

    Here comes jerkoff wanting to talk about Trump tweets and his watching fox news that morning.
    He deserved exactly what he got hes a buffoon
    First, let me apologize for the way I phrased my first post. That sounded insulting and wasn't really intended to be. I will try to be more careful from here on.

    Second, those are not "stupid unrelated questions". They are extremely pertinent. The WH briefings often consist of nothing more than attempts at distracting the prrss and public from the things people Jim Acosta are asking about.

    Surely you aren't saying we shouldn't let these questions be asked because they don't want to answer them?
    Attention:

    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.

    That Is All.

  16. #9

    tPF Moderator
    Points: 268,207, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Karma
    324919
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    47,200
    Points
    268,207
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    1,693
    Thanked 4,121x in 2,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crepitus View Post
    First, let me apologize for the way I phrased my first post. That sounded insulting and wasn't really intended to be. I will try to be more careful from here on.

    Second, those are not "stupid unrelated questions". They are extremely pertinent. The WH briefings often consist of nothing more than attempts at distracting the prrss and public from the things people Jim Acosta are asking about.

    Surely you aren't saying we shouldn't let these questions be asked because they don't want to answer them?
    Crepitus questions about what news channel trump watchs has no place in a White House Briefing, the entire WH press corp was discussing immigration and the plan in the works and daca.

    Here comes this guy from CNN wanting to know if trump watched foxnews that morning then tweeted
    Seriously? you cant see how ridiculous that is and it was only to derail the briefing ? That question had nothing to do with the business of the day. If he wants to wring his hands over whether trump is watching foxnews in the morning CNN can do that on the air and have one of their anchors make a fool out of themselfs.

    There is no way you can make what he did right in any way shape of or form and I stand by he deserved the ridicule and embarrassment he got because thats what he was trying to do.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

    GROUCHO MARX,

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

    barb012 (01-13-2018),KathyS (01-11-2018),Mister D (01-11-2018)

  18. #10
    Original Ranter
    Points: 211,921, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 86.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    392203
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    84,806
    Points
    211,921
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,591
    Thanked 29,145x in 20,978 Posts
    Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Crepitus questions about what news channel trump watchs has no place in a White House Briefing, the entire WH press corp was discussing immigration and the plan in the works and daca.

    Here comes this guy from CNN wanting to know if trump watched foxnews that morning then tweeted
    Seriously? you cant see how ridiculous that is and it was only to derail the briefing ? That question had nothing to do with the business of the day. If he wants to wring his hands over whether trump is watching foxnews in the morning CNN can do that on the air and have one of their anchors make a fool out of themselfs.

    There is no way you can make what he did right in any way shape of or form and I stand by he deserved the ridicule and embarrassment he got because thats what he was trying to do.
    Sadly, yes, Crepitus is serious.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO