Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,426x in 94,896 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob the Slob View Post
    So far, you're the only party with a marxist..Trumper...and a radical who plays ONLY to a base of 17% whom he ignores in the laws he passes..and then only to whites, who are the new minority. I think we understand pretty much how much respect Trumper has lost...and how many seats of the republican party are being vacated because they don't want to lose their seats in an election.
    This is an example of a complete break with reality.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (01-16-2018)

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,815x in 3,968 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MisterVeritis Child/adult is also a biological definition.

Has no one exposed you to the sciences?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob the Slob View Post
    Show me. Provide me with the link.

You need to have a link to explain to you that there is a difference between adults and children?

bozone.jpg
    De Oppresso Liber

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (01-16-2018)

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 418
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Nicole's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 132x in 90 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    And some people's vision is obscured by hatred and partisanshipAs to whether or not President Donald Trump said what he claims he did not say in the words of Rhett ButlerFrankly my dear I don't give a damn.
    See my earlier post. He bragged about it to friends. Other GOP leaders haven't defended him, calling the remarks, "unfortunate". Graham took Trump to task in the meeting. He didn't do that because he liked what Trump had to say.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,363x in 27,934 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    See my earlier post. He bragged about it to friends. Other GOP leaders haven't defended him, calling the remarks, "unfortunate". Graham took Trump to task in the meeting. He didn't do that because he liked what Trump had to say.
    I suppose one who dislikes everything President Trump does can be "forgiven" for taking the word of a Never Trumper who was not in any of the meetings.

Whatever President Trump said the underlying point is valid. We need to end chain migration, the visa lottery system and build the wall. Then, and only then should we consider giving some legal status less than citizenship to the 700K adults the Democrats call "Dreamers".

I look forward to the midterms where the Democrats and a few Republicans will have to explain why they are so eager to aid foreigners at the expense of citizens.

Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (01-16-2018),nathanbforrest45 (01-16-2018)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 132x in 90 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Sure. Never Trumpers are foolish, discredited, miserable human beings.
    Please continue. I am beginning to think Democrats will lose Representatives and Senatorial seats in the next elections.
    A vulgar, racist, misogynist, lying, $#@! grabbing grifter occupies the White House. Reasonable, sane people, from both parties and the around the globe, lament his presidency and the danger he poses to world.

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 825
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,473x in 15,895 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A vulgar, racist, misogynist, lying, $#@! grabbing grifter occupies the White House.
    Yet, he is proving to be the most competent, effective president since Reagan.

Reasonable, sane people, from both parties and the around the globe, lament his presidency and the danger he poses to world.
    Quite the opposite, actually.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (01-16-2018),MisterVeritis (01-16-2018)

Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,363x in 27,934 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A vulgar, racist, misogynist, lying, $#@! grabbing grifter occupies the White House. Reasonable, sane people, from both parties and the around the globe, lament his presidency and the danger he poses to world.
    I already am aware you hate the duly elected President. Plan for seven more excellent Trump years.

I don't really care what authoritarian statists here and around the globe think about President Trump. It makes sense the lot of you hate him. President Trump is doing what he said he would do. Because he has already stopped the massive increase in the regulatory state, cut taxes for businesses and for individuals, stood up to dictators and Democrats, he is making American better. I look forward to a time when we will be great once again. Ending chain migration, the visa lottery program and building the Southern wall will help.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    Ethereal's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 41,578x in 26,040 Posts
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethere View Post
    An adult, under American law, is someone over 18.
    Legal definitions are often arbitrary and false. The legal definition of an "adult" clearly qualifies as such. The question becomes: Why do you allow legality to dictate your entire reality? Are you incapable of seeing any truth or justice outside the narrow and often flawed confines of legal positivism?
    Power always thinks it has a great soul, and vast views, beyond the comprehension of the weak. And that it is doing God service when it is violating all His laws.
    --John Adams

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (01-16-2018)

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,344
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Grokmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,815x in 3,968 Posts
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The left is desperately trying to OBSCURE/DODGE the underlying point, as MisterVeritis so aptly put it, because their continuing attempt to get as many illegals into our nation to illegally vote in our elections, is the MAIN REASON TRUMP WON. With any luck , they'll continue their idiocy, LOUDLY and PUBLICLY, right up to the midterms....

Republicans typically win on economic growth and national security, and the dems are on the WRONG SIDE of both issues. (Americans view illegal immigration as a national security issue believe me.)

The last GOP POTUS ALSO stunned the "pundits", and picked up seats at his first midterm...as will Trump and the GOP this fall , IMHO.

All the DNC has is "We hate Trump", and still trying the same tired, old Race Card. That ain't gonna cut the mustard outside of already heavily blue states; in borderline, and red states, they are screwed. And let's not forget that the GOP is positioned to pick up several seats in the Senate, as the Illegal-o-crats are defending 25 seats, the GOP 9;and 10 of the 25 DNC seats up for grabs, are in states that Trump won, some by DOUBLE DIGITS.

Don't buy the Fake News hype; all that has really changed in the landscape is ISIS crushed, stunning economic growth, large tax cuts for the overwhelming majority of Americans, and the President leading serious efforts to end illegal immigration...all pluses for the GOP. The Dems, meanwhile remain on the WRONG SIDE of illegal immigration, opposed the tax cuts, and are threatening to hold up badly needed military rebuilding dollars, to try to force more favorable legislation for ILLEGALS.
    This is not a recipe for success, and the GOP must be sure to exploit those failings in the DNC's positions.

The imaginary "dem wave" is nothing more than a ripple in a mud puddle, due to Roy Moore's difficulties, and the GOP not fully supporting him. Period.
    Last edited by Grokmaster; 01-16-2018 at 05:32 PM.
    De Oppresso Liber

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 132x in 90 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    I suppose one who dislikes everything President Trump does can be "forgiven" for taking the word of a Never Trumper who was not in any of the meetings.
    Whatever President Trump said the underlying point is valid. We need to end chain migration, the visa lottery system and build the wall. Then, and only then should we consider giving some legal status less than citizenship to the 700K adults the Democrats call "Dreamers".
    I look forward to the midterms where the Democrats and a few Republicans will have to explain why they are so eager to aid foreigners at the expense of citizens.

The underlying sentiment of what he said, is racist. His own mother was a chain immigrant. But she came from a white country, so no problem.

As to the dreamers, people brought here illegally as children, don't deserve to be kicked out. Should Republicans ever care about the humane treatment of those dreamers, they might find some votes there as I'm sure they don't all align liberals and liberal policies. Until then, they can continue shoving votes towards the Democrats from those who are legal and support them someday obtaining legal status.

+ Reply to Thread