Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,380x in 1,894 Posts
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Oh for gods sakes you cant bull$#@! me, the homeless problem has GROWN not diminished its worse now than in the 70s. Its disgusting that you have sanctuary cities for illegal aliens and the city is loaded with American homeless.
    Oh please, you're not even talking about the same thing. Immigrants who want to come here and work their butts off vs homeless kids who have no resources, or the mentally ill, who also can't fend for themselves? Not the same thing. All of whom we try to help, while you just sit back and complain.

You throw all of that at us in the cities and then blame us when we cannot handle it all. All while you sit behind your keyboard and $#@!.
    I try to do my part to help, and never one time have I ignored your homeless threads if I were here to see them.

The facts is this- you could not give one rat's ass about the homeless. That is clear from this thread in spades. It's disgusting. You only posted this to $#@! on liberals. And when I countered you with links, you ignored them.

You really want to know why we have more homeless now? Look no further than Ronald Reagan.

http://www.povertyinsights.org/2013/...-homelessness/

We no longer help the mentally ill. We just toss them in the street or in jail.

When I was a kid in the 70s, you never saw homeless people. You never saw crazy people wandering around. Now, they're common, and we blame them for being homeless. I really don't expect you to understand this. We've gotten so used to it.

If you really care about homelessness, fine. Let's talk about it and the reasons for it. But don't you EVER accuse me as a liberal of not wanting to address it. I do, all the time. I put my money and my mouth in the same place, because I was once homeless too.

Don't get me started common. You don't give one rat's ass about the homeless. So far, you just use it to crap on liberals. Well, you f***ed with the wrong liberal.

Please feel free to @ me the next time you start a homeless thread. I'll respond. Have no illusions about that.
    Last edited by leekohler2; 01-13-2018 at 01:34 AM.
    I'm prancing like a pony.