Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,768x in 3,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The "shoes are starting to drop"

Love that line all the posers used here one stupid fake anonymous story after the other they were sucked into stories by the fake news.

Well the embarrassing news has started to fall. I am not much on conspiracies but this one unfortunately looks true. The dots are connecting. The Deep State or whomever you want to call these lifers that think they are above the law and elections are starting be exposed by releasing their own documents.

1. FBI used Dossier for FISA Warrant (and remember that only a hand full of people can sign-off on FISA Warrant requests), its a small group of powerful people. The Dossier is untrue tabloid crap. Even the authors under oath said it wasn't verified. It's confirmed, the FBI went to get one on the Trump people and were denied so they came back with this Dossier they had to know wasn't investigated. Want the big reason why we know they used it? Two FBI officials (Comey and Rosenstein) have been asked the question under oath and wouldn't answer the question. Hello dishonest liars. It's concerning they wouldn't say whether the FBI paid for the Dossier. It is certainly possible.
    2. There are internal DOJ, Probably White House and for sure FBI emails that are being shared now. All the dems are fighting the info being released and the republican drum beat is starting to beat loud. Red Flag! Why are the dems fighting against releasing the truth if nothing is there? Let's see that inconvenient truth.
    3. Rod Rosenstein went to Ryans office yesterday and begged that these documents not be released to the friggin intel committee......Really Ron? Why? They are bound to confidentiality. Oh because it is really bad and even those people are gonna explode about what was happening.
    4. Trump didn't just randomly tweet they were "tapped" a year ago. He saw something. He has access. I know everyone says that he is parroting a news story he likes. Not on this one. Someone showed him or leaked it to it to him.
    5. I asked myself what motive would Comey and the others have in helping Hillary? It is pretty obvious, job security.

My guess: This "insurance policy" was in place and paid for by Hillary. Used by the FBI/DOJ. Thought they had the election and decided to not drop it. Then decided to try and unseat the guy afterwards. Unbelievable that our FBI and DOJ in Chicago Style politics have betrayed America like this...................Remember the IRS being used as an attack dog? Same thing, same mentality.

Also, the honorable leaker of confidential information James Comey is involved in this big time. He has to be based on what we have seen. It is sickening what we are seeing dripping out. Well, all you people want the truth and were warned what these people in DC are capable of so get ready. I was really cautious about this stuff but its evident to me now.

Some things I wrote about are in this link:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...de-public.html
    Last edited by texan; 01-19-2018 at 10:17 AM.
    I am tired of everyone fighting with each other. This is all by design.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to texan For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (01-19-2018),MisterVeritis (01-19-2018),resister (01-19-2018),stjames1_53 (01-19-2018)

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,857x in 10,150 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Mueller probe is about to end. Her needs to get out before his house of cards collapses.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (01-19-2018),Orion Rules (01-19-2018)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,538x in 55,961 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    The Mueller probe is about to end. Her needs to get out before his house of cards collapses.

I don't believe it's going to end any time soon. The more he can't find anything to incriminate Trump personally, the more he shifts his focus.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,425x in 20,396 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    I don't believe it's going to end any time soon. The more he can't find anything to incriminate Trump personally, the more he shifts his focus.
    it's like I've been saying all along...some of our members in here believe and can prove Trump was the shooter on the grassy knoll......well, just about prove it anyway....
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (01-19-2018),MisterVeritis (01-19-2018)

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 2,545
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Bethere's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,107x in 4,132 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by texan View Post
    Love that line all the posers used here one stupid fake anonymous story after the other they were sucked into stories by the fake news.

Well the embarrassing news has started to fall. I am not much on conspiracies but this one unfortunately looks true. The dots are connecting. The Deep State or whomever you want to call these lifers that think they are above the law and elections are starting be exposed by releasing their own documents.

1. FBI used Dossier for FISA Warrant (and remember that only a hand full of people can sign-off on FISA Warrant requests), its a small group of powerful people. The Dossier is untrue tabloid crap. Even the authors under oath said it wasn't verified. It's confirmed, the FBI went to get one on the Trump people and were denied so they came back with this Dossier they had to know wasn't investigated. Want the big reason why we know they used it? Two FBI officials (Comey and Rosenstein) have been asked the question under oath and wouldn't answer the question. Hello dishonest liars. It's concerning they wouldn't say whether the FBI paid for the Dossier. It is certainly possible.
    2. There are internal DOJ, Probably White House and for sure FBI emails that are being shared now. All the dems are fighting the info being released and the republican drum beat is starting to beat loud. Red Flag! Why are the dems fighting against releasing the truth if nothing is there? Let's see that inconvenient truth.
    3. Rod Rosenstein went to Ryans office yesterday and begged that these documents not be released to the friggin intel committee......Really Ron? Why? They are bound to confidentiality. Oh because it is really bad and even those people are gonna explode about what was happening.
    4. Trump didn't just randomly tweet they were "tapped" a year ago. He saw something. He has access. I know everyone says that he is parroting a news story he likes. Not on this one. Someone showed him or leaked it to it to him.
    5. I asked myself what motive would Comey and the others have in helping Hillary? It is pretty obvious, job security.

My guess: This "insurance policy" was in place and paid for by Hillary. Used by the FBI/DOJ. Thought they had the election and decided to not drop it. Then decided to try and unseat the guy afterwards. Unbelievable that our FBI and DOJ in Chicago Style politics have betrayed America like this...................Remember the IRS being used as an attack dog? Same thing, same mentality.

Also, the honorable leaker of confidential information James Comey is involved in this big time. He has to be based on what we have seen. It is sickening what we are seeing dripping out. Well, all you people want the truth and were warned what these people in DC are capable of so get ready. I was really cautious about this stuff but its evident to me now.

Some things I wrote about are in this link:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...de-public.html
    Fox news. Lol.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Liberals love Fox News when Shepard Smith is criticizing Trump.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (01-19-2018),stjames1_53 (01-19-2018)

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 2,545
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Bethere's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,107x in 4,132 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Liberals love Fox News when Shepard Smith is criticizing Trump.
    Only because we are fans of irony.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 749
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    NapRover's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,636x in 1,083 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m hearing that Schiff is already announcing that the reps are grossly distorting and misleading about the contents of the memo. They’ve had plenty of time to get their stories straight about it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NapRover For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (01-19-2018)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethere View Post
    Only because we are fans of irony.
    No. It's because you are a partisan hack who cherry-picks everything.

Just for fun, of the major American news networks, which one do you believe is the least biased in its reporting?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (01-19-2018)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NapRover View Post
    I’m hearing that Schiff is already announcing that the reps are grossly distorting and misleading about the contents of the memo. They’ve had plenty of time to get their stories straight about it.
    Then he should demand that the memos be declassified and released to the public.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

Grokmaster (01-19-2018),NapRover (01-19-2018),Ravens Fan (01-19-2018)

+ Reply to Thread