Members banned from this thread: Shady Slim


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 111 to 120 of 120

Thread: My nephew finally came out today...

  1. #111
    Original Ranter
    Points: 205,643, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    390490
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    82,200
    Points
    205,643
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,146
    Thanked 27,432x in 19,796 Posts
    Mentioned
    852 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post
    Underscoring my point...

    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/08/op...n-are-gay.html

    See paragraph 4.

    I repeat...no closeted man or woman (I'd suspect there's a substantial number of closeted lesbians out there too) will ever answer the question they themselves refuse to answer in their own hearts.
    lol Being in the closet doesn't mean you can't admit to yourself that you're gay.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  2. #112
    Original Ranter
    Points: 205,643, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    390490
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    82,200
    Points
    205,643
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,146
    Thanked 27,432x in 19,796 Posts
    Mentioned
    852 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post
    lol...I'm probably younger than most of the posters on this forum.

    Why would a closeted homosexual reply in the affirmative to the poll? Additionally, from your poll:



    Then there's this obvious statement:
    What's obvious about that "obvious statement" is that you didn't understand it. The contention is that most Americans grossly exaggerate the size of the homosexual population and that those with the highest levels of education come closest to the what the demographic data actually shows because they have had some exposure to it.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  3. #113
    Points: 16,668, Level: 31
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 782
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Agent Zero's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18552
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,231
    Points
    16,668
    Level
    31
    Thanks Given
    1,189
    Thanked 717x in 580 Posts
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    lol Being in the closet doesn't mean you can't admit to yourself that you're gay.
    Says no man who masturbated or had oral sex with another man ever.

    Hell, there's lots of straight men out there, including a former president, who think that getting a bj isn't extramarital sex.

    Anyhow, I've got a game to watch, Mrs Z's made up a bunch of munchies, and the kids are yelling at me to get out of the office.

    Enjoy you homophobic rants.
    il·lib·er·al
    i(l)ˈlib(ə)rəl/
    adjective
    • 1.
      opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior.
    • "illiberal and anti-democratic policies"
      synonyms: intolerant, narrow-minded, unenlightened, conservative, reactionary;


  4. #114
    Points: 106,236, Level: 79
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,714
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    857796
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    43,894
    Points
    106,236
    Level
    79
    Thanks Given
    35
    Thanked 52x in 40 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Nope. Not buying this kid $#@!. At age five you don't know what a girl is. That guy was lying. Age 5 indeed.
    You've never heard of little boys crushing on their female teachers well before puberty?
    "The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #115
    Original Ranter
    Points: 205,643, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    390490
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    82,200
    Points
    205,643
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,146
    Thanked 27,432x in 19,796 Posts
    Mentioned
    852 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post
    Says no man who masturbated or had oral sex with another man ever.

    Hell, there's lots of straight men out there, including a former president, who think that getting a bj isn't extramarital sex.

    Anyhow, I've got a game to watch, Mrs Z's made up a bunch of munchies, and the kids are yelling at me to get out of the office.

    Enjoy you homophobic rants.
    Um....what?

    Anyway, you don't understand what that term means. A guy having homosexual encounters in the men's room could very well be "in the closet". It just means you aren't open about it to your family, colleagues etc.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  6. #116
    Points: 10,738, Level: 24
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Boris The Animal's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    19639
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West End Of The Erie Canal
    Posts
    2,424
    Points
    10,738
    Level
    24
    Thanks Given
    420
    Thanked 767x in 560 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the thing though. I don't buy into this "born this way" argument because it severely limits the life changing power of Almighty God. We are all born with sinful tendencies, whether we ACT on them is another story.
    IT'S JUST BORIS!





  7. #117
    Points: 16,213, Level: 30
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    William's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    85696
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,555
    Points
    16,213
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    2,408
    Thanked 2,554x in 1,530 Posts
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Nope. Not buying this kid $#@!. At age five you don't know what a girl is. That guy was lying. Age 5 indeed.
    Of course you know what a girl is at age five - society tells you in lots of ways, even though you don't understand them at the time. I'm an only child who goes to an all-boys school, and while girls were mysterious creatures to me when I was young, I knew the difference. It wasn't until like four or five years ago that I found them interesting in that special sort of way.

    I didn't, cos I didn't really know any girls, but at least one of my mates had a crush on this girl when he was like seven or eight. We used to tease him about that.
    Oh, I wish I were a glow worm,
    for a glow worm's never glum,
    'cause how can you be grumpy
    when the sun shines out your bum!

  8. #118
    Points: 16,213, Level: 30
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    William's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    85696
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,555
    Points
    16,213
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    2,408
    Thanked 2,554x in 1,530 Posts
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris The Animal View Post
    Here's the thing though. I don't buy into this "born this way" argument because it severely limits the life changing power of Almighty God. We are all born with sinful tendencies, whether we ACT on them is another story.
    Well, there are those who don't buy into this 'Almighty God' argument - so there another thing!
    Oh, I wish I were a glow worm,
    for a glow worm's never glum,
    'cause how can you be grumpy
    when the sun shines out your bum!

  9. #119
    Points: 9,595, Level: 23
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    2070
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    South Carolina now.
    Posts
    4,478
    Points
    9,595
    Level
    23
    Thanks Given
    5,245
    Thanked 2,060x in 1,553 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Of course you know what a girl is at age five - society tells you in lots of ways, even though you don't understand them at the time. I'm an only child who goes to an all-boys school, and while girls were mysterious creatures to me when I was young, I knew the difference. It wasn't until like four or five years ago that I found them interesting in that special sort of way.

    I didn't, cos I didn't really know any girls, but at least one of my mates had a crush on this girl when he was like seven or eight. We used to tease him about that.
    Bull$#@!. A 5 year old boy thinks girls are sissy boys at best. Don't try 5 years old and sexually awareness or thought. All boys are more drawn to other boys. That has nothing to do with sexual choice or attraction.

    Don't know what you or anyone is trying to prove.

  10. #120
    Points: 106,236, Level: 79
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,714
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    857796
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    43,894
    Points
    106,236
    Level
    79
    Thanks Given
    35
    Thanked 52x in 40 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captdon View Post
    Bull$#@!. A 5 year old boy thinks girls are sissy boys at best. Don't try 5 years old and sexually awareness or thought. All boys are more drawn to other boys. That has nothing to do with sexual choice or attraction.

    Don't know what you or anyone is trying to prove.
    My brother had a girlfriend when he was in kindergarten. They used to hold hands. There was no way he thought of her as a sissy boy. He didn't hold hands with the boys.
    "The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO